Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Being hung is the fucking worst!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But nejums posted recently about the problems that his monster cock caused him but noone apart from yours truly showed him any sympathy 😔

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    But nejums posted recently about the problems that his monster cock caused him but noone apart from yours truly showed him any sympathy ��
    rolf nejums is a supreme gentleman. i met my ex through his recommendation. so ahem yeh i worship him n his monster cock n no homo lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey beta, dunno why u are so pissed man. If u don't like a post, don't read it. Simple. There's also sort of posts on this forum. U have BK eating his own cum ( I don't see u saying anything there(I could be wrong I just can't going back thru all the old posts)) besides when you read after reports about how someone is getting his cock sucked and shit. I don't see u offended? Not trying to have a go at U. I'm just curious why u picked such a specific post to say something homophobic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No way the OP has a bigger dick than nejums. Nejums passes out

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...th-passing-out

🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol that is gold quack

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hey beta, dunno why u are so pissed man. If u don't like a post, don't read it. Simple. There's also sort of posts on this forum. U have BK eating his own cum ( I don't see u saying anything there(I could be wrong I just can't going back thru all the old posts)) besides when you read after reports about how someone is getting his cock sucked and shit. I don't see u offended? Not trying to have a go at U. I'm just curious why u picked such a specific post to say something homophobic.
    hey bro u are right. im sorry. im not going to trigger this snowflake by calling him homo anymore. however, hu9e is obsessed with his own dick. i think its just sad that he pegged his worth to that lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Meh I dunno the probs of having an Xtra large dick or an Xtra small one. I'm just happy I have a normal one LOL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Poor nejums 😢
    The WLs steal his money when he passes out 😔

Banned
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    AHLUNGOR, I agree with you! The key is that you get it up and enjoy the art of making love.
    That's all it matters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm 45 now, so I have these things to give me a lift

Attachment 60856
    I’m much more interested in the hologram of the Death Star.......

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    I’m much more interested in the hologram of the Death Star.......
    Hahahaha, you noticed my placement skills.
    Learnt that from the Thai girls and how they place their Chanel bag in the background of a food shot, just a little bit out of focus.

Banned
    Fuck me dead... this guy making a thread about his dicksize is kind of like one of those Brothelcreeper threads where he poured his heart out saying how hurt he was when his relationships with WL’s “failed”.

NEGRO, please !

Makes you laugh at how corny and pretentious these guys are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread:-

#firstworldyuugeschlongproblems

No I didn't mean to imply that that OP and others are (white) trannys, but it adds another level of lulz.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    In this thread: a large amount of BS.
    dick measuring contest .... literally

Banned
    So many interesting points being made.
    Woe betide anyone who has an insecurity and seeks the advice of others.
    Yawn.... I grow weary of the foolish children. Good to see bronte is back on form for being an ignorant shithead though. beta, haha, the biggest queen on this forum. So funny that you say I'm triggered, look at your homophobic talk.
    The irony of it all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Yawn.... I grow weary of the foolish children. Good to see bronte is back on form for being an ignorant shithead though. beta, haha, the biggest queen on this forum. So funny that you say I'm triggered, look at your homophobic talk.
    The irony of it all.
    Some drama queen creating a thread about his dick calling other guy a queen - now that’s irony, brah brah.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Take a look at this chart.

I have been one of the members in the past thats a bit meh about talking dick size, but i was merely referring to AR's, not necessarily general talk. My main gripe is that there are guys that write a lot of ARs on here and part of the AR always comments on their size. We get it after a couple of AR's, no need to elaborate 40 or 50 times. There are lots of other things you can report on in a punt.

Anyway, I digress. The interesting thing about that table is the sizes that are 'barred' in the US. Any idea as to why?????

Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Some drama queen creating a thread about his dick calling other guy a queen - now that’s irony, brah brah.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    The irony of it all.

What a snowflake n u can't let go! Hahahaha what an emotional baby. Please write more penis eroticas. Remember it's not gay if u don't swallow ur bf krnboy's cum *roll eyes*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    What a snowflake n u can't let go! Hahahaha what an emotional baby. Please write more penis eroticas. Remember it's not gay if u don't swallow ur bf krnboy's cum *roll eyes*
    Why you stalking me through the whole forum??
    From ARs to General Talk, you just can't leave me alone.
    You sad little man.
    As a wise man told me on this forum, "never argue with a fool". You and bronte are both fools.
    Bye bye.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast