Thread: I was in Lalaland aka heaven....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I was in Lalaland aka heaven....

Assandlegs...100+ session do sound a bit ridiculous when I first read your ARs because of the amount of other quality girls available ..but boy do I truly understand now lolol - n u have good taste buddy!

I have always been intrigue by Lala by her sexy photos/videos etc. and I generally love punting taller girls with nice tits
    (lol I know who doesn't ><)but for some strange reason I just never got around to actually booking her. Instead I've tried so many other chines girls from 278 but last week I thought fuk it I have to finally find out what all the hype was about.

So booked and headed over to Ginza and the moment she walked thr the door I was like wow.....she is fuking HOTTT...like model hot..

Rarely do the girls look better than their photos in real life and shit she actually does...she is tall...long legged ...pretty...c+ though I believe enhanced but regardless it was job well done.

Whats actually most special about her is she oozes class..sexy asf yes but also gives you this very classy vibe at the same time that you wont find or feel from many other girls.

She is a professional and everything is so well mannered and taken care of that you can just lay down relax and let her do her thing while you enjoy the moment.

I wouldn't bother getting too much details into the sex other than the fact my fav position with her was doggy as I pound her from behind grabbing her tits having my arms and legs wrapped round her whilst staring at the ceiling...it was an absolute sight to behold. Could just go on forever and that would be heaven.

Now comes the predicament of who to punt next...as I would def love to see her again but fuk sakes I also want to see Roxy and Star again ...and also try Bobo (so many good reviews) and Yumi (gees she looked pretty cute + Mix i believe chinese/Korean) hmmm- gg

Lala
    Face: 8.5/10
    Body: 9/10
    Service: 8/10
    Overall: 8.5/10
    Return factor: Fuk yea!

Cheers till next time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post
    Assandlegs...100+ session do sound a bit ridiculous when I first read your ARs because of the amount of other quality girls available ..but boy do I truly understand now lolol - n u have good taste buddy!

I have always been intrigue by Lala by her sexy photos/videos etc. and I generally love punting taller girls with nice tits
    (lol I know who doesn't ><)but for some strange reason I just never got around to actually booking her. Instead I've tried so many other chines girls from 278 but last week I thought fuk it I have to finally find out what all the hype was about.

So booked and headed over to Ginza and the moment she walked thr the door I was like wow.....she is fuking HOTTT...like model hot..

Rarely do the girls look better than their photos in real life and shit she actually does...she is tall...long legged ...pretty...c+ though I believe enhanced but regardless it was job well done.

Whats actually most special about her is she oozes class..sexy asf yes but also gives you this very classy vibe at the same time that you wont find or feel from many other girls.

She is a professional and everything is so well mannered and taken care of that you can just lay down relax and let her do her thing while you enjoy the moment.

I wouldn't bother getting too much details into the sex other than the fact my fav position with her was doggy as I pound her from behind grabbing her tits having my arms and legs wrapped round her whilst staring at the ceiling...it was an absolute sight to behold. Could just go on forever and that would be heaven.

Now comes the predicament of who to punt next...as I would def love to see her again but fuk sakes I also want to see Roxy and Star again ...and also try Bobo (so many good reviews) and Yumi (gees she looked pretty cute + Mix i believe chinese/Korean) hmmm- gg

Lala

Cheers till next time!
    Haha... thank you bro blackchelsea !!
    Lala is my kryptonite... my archilles heel... now.. think of your single punt and how good she was... multiply that times 150 with yhe added bonus of knowing each other... that is why I am hooked.. lol..

150 done and AR incoming!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only seen Lala once, and fully intend on seeing her again (perhaps sometime this week)
    My experience was mostly the same; seduced by her pics and vids, and she's insaaaaanely hot in person.
    My main difference was perhaps she was a bit put off by me? She had me wash my hands in the shower like 3 times even though I constantly wash thoroughly especially my hands. She didn't do anything with me at all in the shower (I want that pussy slide, only had it from Love but DAMN that's a new top fetish), though she is unique in being the only one ever to offer me hot & cold BBBJ, which was freakin heaven, I had to hold on for dear life not to cum right there and then.

She does exaggerate the moaning quite a bit, orgasm was real but overdone ("ooh baby, you make me cum, I never able to cum" yeah but every review ever says otherwise :P), and although I love DFK she was aggressive with it, like 90% of the booking was her tongue down my throat (again, not complaining, but it wears you out).
    Initial greeting was hot af though; instant wrapped arms, straight to DFK while stroking my pants, I whipped my belt off and she gasped soooo sexually, reached down there and started a handjob.
    Huh... just realised I basically wrote a review but backwards chronologically xD

Damn, now I'm craving her. Yup, hope she's still riding that roster the coming days, cuz I want her riding me. Godddddayummm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I've only seen Lala once, and fully intend on seeing her again (perhaps sometime this week)
    My experience was mostly the same; seduced by her pics and vids, and she's insaaaaanely hot in person.
    My main difference was perhaps she was a bit put off by me? She had me wash my hands in the shower like 3 times even though I constantly wash thoroughly especially my hands. She didn't do anything with me at all in the shower (I want that pussy slide, only had it from Love but DAMN that's a new top fetish), though she is unique in being the only one ever to offer me hot & cold BBBJ, which was freakin heaven, I had to hold on for dear life not to cum right there and then.

She does exaggerate the moaning quite a bit, orgasm was real but overdone ("ooh baby, you make me cum, I never able to cum" yeah but every review ever says otherwise :P), and although I love DFK she was aggressive with it, like 90% of the booking was her tongue down my throat (again, not complaining, but it wears you out).
    Initial greeting was hot af though; instant wrapped arms, straight to DFK while stroking my pants, I whipped my belt off and she gasped soooo sexually, reached down there and started a handjob.
    Huh... just realised I basically wrote a review but backwards chronologically xD

Damn, now I'm craving her. Yup, hope she's still riding that roster the coming days, cuz I want her riding me. Godddddayummm.
    Nice reverse review, bro Hollow. Lala is a stickler for hygiene, but I don't mind at all.

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post

Lala

Cheers till next time!
    What a great AR! It looks like Lala has another convert! I have seen her 3 times and she always makes me feel like the centre of the universe!
    Her smile is to die for... she is something special alright!!

I'd like to see a few more review like this...

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Haha... I remember this!

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Haha... I remember this!
    Unfortunately, this song has given me an earworm....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Glad to be of service. 😉

Take a portable speaker and play it on repeat during session 200. 👍
    Haha... Lala has her own portable Bluetooth speaker... I wonder if she would appreciate the song?