Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine the Vietnamese Kim Kardashian

Jasmine the Vietnamese Kim Kardashian

So boys, here's my AR on a fresh girl at 278.

What I saw:

A 170cm tall hour glass looking babe. Long hair, great smile. She was wearing a tight white short skirt. Her waist is killer slim and she has an ass like Kim Kardash. Tits are fucking natural and nice. Tanned baby and super GFE. And loves to talk. This girl can talk your ears off if you let her. She's exotic. Only Viet in 278.

How it feel:

Tight pussy. Skin smooth. She's definitely 25 ish.

Personality:

Like Kim, princess. Bubbly. Loves to talk. Very friendly and GFE.

How does young qwank ketchum rate her on my pokidex in terms of skills: HOPELESS ... LOL

In a good way though. She's a new babekemon. Although the site says experienced (which I've given feedback to reception, they said it's what she said in the interview and they simply didn't know). She's really new. She's a model before. Had been treated like a princess. So she's not used to doing shit for ppl. That's not her fault. It's simply a change in mentality where WLs at 278 are expected with awesome service.

But really. This girl is a fucking hottie. A fucking hottie that loves to talk. If you're used to ginza/278 step by step shower, catbath, BBBJ, etc etc... You will be dissapointed with her.

I wasn't expecting shit. My expectation was to put my cock in this hottie. Which I did and I'm happy.

The whole session, I was fucking laughing my ass off schooling her how to please me and she's like, 'oh yeh. thanks for reminding me.' LOL

Spent 5minutes talking to her. I had to remind her that I'm here to fuck her and she's. "oh yeh." in her gesture. But fucking cute. I like it.

It's different. Totally different to Taylor at Ginza. She's a fucking classy WL. That's like Ash Ketchum battling Mew.

This session was like Ash meeting Pikachu.

We skipped the cat bath/bjjj as she clearly had no idea. So I just fucked her in mish/cow girl/doggy - alternating for 20 mins. All the while talking to her.

Was I dissapointed she asked me? I said no. I found her cute and drop dead gorgeous. Those slim hips and big ass is to die for when doing doggy.

She said other punters complained about her lack of experience and she said I was nice that I didn't mind.

Which I didn't mind at all. It was totally GFE for me. And I kept telling her to fuck me like her BF as she didn't know how the half hour procedure went.

Overall: If don't mind schooling a talkative hottie. And fucking while she talks her head off. Go for it.

Will I return: This is a one time for me. As I got many other babekemons to try. But it's certainly very memorable. Fun. I laughed a lot. And she's accomodating to any request. But you need to direct her.

It was worth the money fucking that tiny waist and DFK her as I felt I was fucking a girl that was full of innocence.

Her naive level is full the roof. I think that's what turned me on hard.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Interesting experience compared to the usual Ginza/278 fare. Her photos do indeed look amazing, maybe when she told management she was experienced, she meant in a different sense (experienced as a GF/providing GFE vs servicing as a professional WL).

When you mention she's talkative, was this in English or did you speak Vietnamese with her?

Your description makes Jasmine sound really cute; it's a nice change of pace to hear about a newbie that's friendly and naive. I hope the 278 team lets her pick up the necessary skills in her own unique way, it's good to have variety. Thanks for the AR qwank bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, she isn’t completely new to this. She did a stint at Dreamgirls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who was she at dream girls?

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Who was she at dream girls?
    Thủy Tiên, got terminated pretty quickly.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Interesting experience compared to the usual Ginza/278 fare. Her photos do indeed look amazing, maybe when she told management she was experienced, she meant in a different sense (experienced as a GF/providing GFE vs servicing as a professional WL).

When you mention she's talkative, was this in English or did you speak Vietnamese with her?

Your description makes Jasmine sound really cute; it's a nice change of pace to hear about a newbie that's friendly and naive. I hope the 278 team lets her pick up the necessary skills in her own unique way, it's good to have variety. Thanks for the AR qwank bro.
    She spoke English but English not fluent. Like I had to repeat and slow down a bit. And it was cute watching facial expression trying to comprehend where she rattles off into another topic about her life. But she said shes a bachelor grad in business in Singapore. Against her parents wish she came to Aust for fun. Shes on a study visa but she said it's just an excuse to come here as she is uni qualified. Her intention is to make money to travel.

she admits her intention is not to turn pro in this. shes here for some quick cash and probably jet off as she likes to travel. she did say she was thinking about being a stripper. i told het stay at 278 better. strip scene will kill her innocence.

one thing that strikes me about her is she speaks her mind and simply clueless about everything. i.e. i paid $$ and im conscious of time and she would be so oblivious to time and space. as she thinks of the next topic she wants to talk about.

reminds me of my virgin gfs. but shes a fucking hot asian bimbo.

definitely a different feeling after the punt. i came out knowing more about her like i dated her for 3 months lol in 30mins. thats how much this babe rattles. only time she didnt talk was when my cock was in her mouth. which was hopeless bbbj but that fine face and waist man.. maked my dick ache...

hopefully she gets coached by patient brothers here and becomes all rounded without losin the innocence and naivety

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Well, she isn’t completely new to this. She did a stint at Dreamgirls
    Was about to say.... so she can’t be completely new. Maybe the inexperience vibe is an ‘act.’ I know I dig it!

Nice AR btw. Keep em’ coming.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    She spoke English but English not fluent. Like I had to repeat and slow down a bit. And it was cute watching facial expression trying to comprehend where she rattles off into another topic about her life. But she said shes a bachelor grad in business in Singapore. Against her parents wish she came to Aust for fun. Shes on a study visa but she said it's just an excuse to come here as she is uni qualified. Her intention is to make money to travel.

she admits her intention is not to turn pro in this. shes here for some quick cash and probably jet off as she likes to travel. she did say she was thinking about being a stripper. i told het stay at 278 better. strip scene will kill her innocence.

one thing that strikes me about her is she speaks her mind and simply clueless about everything. i.e. i paid $$ and im conscious of time and she would be so oblivious to time and space. as she thinks of the next topic she wants to talk about.

reminds me of my virgin gfs. but shes a fucking hot asian bimbo.

definitely a different feeling after the punt. i came out knowing more about her like i dated her for 3 months lol in 30mins. thats how much this babe rattles. only time she didnt talk was when my cock was in her mouth. which was hopeless bbbj but that fine face and waist man.. maked my dick ache...

hopefully she gets coached by patient brothers here and becomes all rounded without losin the innocence and naivety

I was thinking of seeing her but now I am a little hesitant.
    How is her DFK game?

Her dfk is hmmm needs initiative. Her lips are hot. Teeth fucking sparkling white and straight. I just plunged my tongue in her and she kinda reciprocated a lil. I didn't feel like she didnt enjoy it. It just wasn't passionate.

Shes a cruisey girl and I'm an intense guy. You got to have a sense of humor with this chick bro. I can see why other punters complained to management about her. Its like fucking a talking sex doll that looks smoking hot.

Again, shes got the face/body/personality.. just no skill

reminds me of the movie.. memoirs of a geisha..

shes entry level.. needs to learn how to please and not be an uptight princess..

but its the uptight shit that gives me a hard on lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her dfk is hmmm needs initiative. Her lips are hot. Teeth fucking sparkling white and straight. I just plunged my tongue in her and she kinda reciprocated a lil. I didn't feel like she didnt enjoy it. It just wasn't passionate.

Shes a cruisey girl and I'm an intense guy. You got to have a sense of humor with this chick bro. I can see why other punters complained to management about her. Its like fucking a talking sex doll that looks smoking hot.

shes entry level.. needs to learn how to please and not be an uptight princess..

Yeah, I call them Ferrari with no engine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR bro! Always a fun read.
    Shes sounds fun and a totally diff. experience...main thing is she seems to be fuking hot stuff lolol
    170cm tall & hour glass figure...u ve convinced me bro to book her next...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fucking

Whilst we are all here and out there for fucking, your use of the word when not actually describing the act in your report is a fucking disgrace. May I suggest you confine your use of the word please?

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Whilst we are all here and out there for fucking, your use of the word when not actually describing the act in your report is a fucking disgrace. May I suggest you confine your use of the word please?
    chill bro. i said she was good lol. just diff experience. more gfe and naive and hot ferrari with soon to be motoring engine. sex act was just ymmv. i liked her cruisey-ness. but i aint gonna say is 10/10. man. didnt know her father was reading this ar. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the pokemon game is on point lol nice ar thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackchelsea View Post
    Nice AR bro! Always a fun read.
    Shes sounds fun and a totally diff. experience...main thing is she seems to be fuking hot stuff lolol
    170cm tall & hour glass figure...u ve convinced me bro to book her next...
    do it bro. but shes not always on. think sats n tuesday only. i know its ymmv. but the killer body is worth the admission. how the session plays out is how u school her. n shes willing to learn from a gentlemen like you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I pretty much had the same experience with Jasmine and didn't mind it, so much talking in the 1hr I had with her, will definitely try and see her again.

She's the hottest chick at 278/Ginza at the moment for me
    . Don't think she is 170cm, maybe with heals on. FYI I'm 193cm and not asian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR Qwank, she sounds hot as fuck. We just need her to be more like the other girls in terms of service.

Shop Owner
    Thanks qwank for Jasmine AR. I changed information her inexperience after your feedback!! Thanks
    also Next time plz join with Ginza&278club VIP membership!! Get big discount join us you can get more surprised.

479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    Thanks qwank for Jasmine AR. I changed information her inexperience after your feedback!! Thanks
    also Next time plz join with Ginza&278club VIP membership!! Get big discount join us you can get more surprised.

yes plz. il drop in next time n signup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Thủy Tiên, got terminated pretty quickly.
    I remember that Ad, she looked super hot in that ad picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast