Thread: C Pink - The ultimate GFE

C Pink - The ultimate GFE

Made a booking today for C Pink and all I could think after finishing the session is "baffled why she got so little AR on this forum (only one)". Here my review and also an additional information since the 278 page does not list that many info about her:

Face: 8.5/10: she has a mix look between Chinese and Thai so I was pretty surprise when she said she's full Chinese, got a nice girl next door feeling as well. Also 90-95% look-like the link for photo down here:

http://www.278club.com.au/data/uploa...5019177055.jpg

Age: early 20s- mid 20s, take this one with a grain a salt since I'm not that good at differentiating people ages.

Body: 8.5/10: she not tall, by my estimation should be 160-165 cm with a tone body and flat tummy but it does sit very well with her overall vibe.

Cup-Size: High B to Low C: since it could fit neatly inside my palm so takes that as you will.

Language: Chinese, Very Limited English: would need a translator if you want to have a decent conversation however she did moan a lot in Chinese and English (quite limited ofc) but that turn me on a lot.

Service: 9/10: she has all the standard 278 services, DD was offered but I declined, DATY was good (fully shaven, no smell and get wet easily). But if you want some fingering I would suggest filing your nail (well I did cut it nicely but still have to use a condom to cover in case it would scratch her). I think the reason she was being so careful is because of the tightness, I mean she even tighter than DiDi (IMO) barely able to fit one finger in. DFK were and continued to being issued throughout the session, our lips literally got glued together for an hour . Afterward we move onto BJ, she start off with just taking the tip in and slowly move down while maintaining eye contact as well, so hot. Also offered B2B slide so that's new for me.

Sex: YMMV: but I could say that we start off in Cowgirl then to Mish and back to Cowgirl again and I would emphasise on the tightness here: don't want to sound like a broken record but I thought she was going to snap my gun in half and I got an average size one. When I came she even does a little squeeze to milk my gun dry while having a cheeky smile on her face .

WIR: Yes for people who want to have the ultimate GFE, she reminded me a lot of my ex, well the intimacy aspect so if you just broke up recently or someone seeking that feeling of High school crush then help yourself out.
    P.S Sorry if this a bit too long, I typed it on my laptop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR - no apologies needed, keep them coming!

Love this: "I thought she was going to snap my gun in half and I got an average size one." it conjures up a lot of images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Great AR - no apologies needed, keep them coming!

Love this: "I thought she was going to snap my gun in half and I got an average size one." it conjures up a lot of images
    Pink is gorgeous. I've booked her a few times. No other girls provided better GFE better than Pink. I like her snap my little brother every time and her kissing is so good and made me additive.

This AR is exactly what I felt. Well done.

If you want to try her, please be general and nice to my lovely "girlfriend".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally agreed

This AR is exactly what I felt about Pink.
    I booked her a few times. I like her kissing and her snap my little brother every time. No other girls provided better GFE than Pink. She's really my cup of tea. I feel additive to her service.

If you want to try her, please be general and nice to my lovely "girlfriend".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    her body looks great from photos, surprised noone done AR for Pink, this is assuring for me to book her when I have free time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Keeping it a secret for yourself. Like some have seen her a few times. She is originally from 35. So she is not new in sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Keeping it a secret for yourself. Like some have seen her a few times. She is originally from 35. So she is not new in sydney.
    Is that so? She told me she's here for about 1 or 2 months (maybe don't remember correctly) so I thought she was new.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by timkl View Post
    Is that so? She told me she's here for about 1 or 2 months (maybe don't remember correctly) so I thought she was new.
    She is new to 278 about 1 to 2 months as they say a new place is new to a WL. Most of girls at 278 have work at other places in sydney or oversea before.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    She is new to 278 about 1 to 2 months as they say a new place is new to a WL. Most of girls at 278 have work at other places in sydney or oversea before.
    Well you learn something new every day I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk