Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca, 22 yr, all natural 35 D Cups hot babe, the sensual girl friend I never had !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vitality Charm

Are there any "extras" available from ladies at Vitality Charm apart from hand relief ?
    Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjockey View Post
    Are there any "extras" available from ladies at Vitality Charm apart from hand relief ?
    Thanks
    They has Extra shower .

Thank you for visiting~

Rebecca working today~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Thank you for visiting~

Rebecca working today~
    Hi Alice, is Rebecca coming back ?

Thanks

Shop Owner
    Rebecca is coming back from China soon, well, if she spent out all her money, she will come back to work.

For long term I guess she prefer to get a proper job, so she could find someone to settle down.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca! One of my all time favourite MLs!

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    Rebecca! One of my all time favourite MLs!
    The title said it all for me !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Rebecca

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : 18 March 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Full Body Oil Massage :
    30mins-$40, 45mins-$60,​ 60mins-$70

Massage and Happy Ending: (clothed)
    30mins-$65, 45mins-$90, 60mins-$100

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$120

Size/shape : size 8, curvy and toned, all natural 35 D Cups - beautifully perky and pointy shaped

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern China

Services Provided : massage, body to body, happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : One of my all time favourite massage lady !

My experiences:

Knew about this new shop is opening for a while and great to see Alice finally closed the deal and has now taken over this massive shop in Broadway which was previously a FS shop. And let me emphasis this right from the start, NO FS is on offer here, it is operating strictly as a RnT shop with Body to Body options and if you are apart FS and other extras, you should visit other FS shops.

I will repost some of the location/parking details of this shop later but firstly, this is my visit today:

There are plenty of two hours free parking inside the Broadway shopping centre and from there I can use the rear lane access, but I found a parking spot along Parramatta Road so I just walk in through the front door. Some discrete massage shop signage have been installed (similar dark green colour same as 316 Central). Walk up one set of stairs and pressed the buzzer. Door opens and Alice's familiar smiling face was there to greet me.

We haven't seen each other for months (apart from keeping contact via PMs) so lots of hugs and kisses before I also saw Rebecca emerging from the background and that busty body and that dress showing plenty of her ample cleavages. Can't wait to hug Rebecca in my arms as well.

It was early in the morning so no other customers in the shop so Alice can leisurely show me around the shop, it is very clean and well kept, very spacious, there is a reception area outside the manager's office. and towards the front of the building there are 3 separate individual waiting rooms - very good set up for the previous FS operations. and at the front room facing Broadway, there is a large general guest lounge, so when the shop is in full swing and with plenty of customers, it will not be crowded and individual privacy can be maintained.

The shop has two stories, level 1 is the reception, office, waiting rooms, guest lounge, multiple toilets, kitchen, laundry room, ladies rest rooms, plus 3 separate massage rooms - all has ensuite shower. many of the rooms have a deep Japanese style inground/above ground bath/spa inside (no used at the moment - but there are potentials for more services ). towards the back end of the shop there is another set of stair leading down to the rear lane entry. very convenient set up indeed.

My massage room is on level 2 and as Rebecca lead me upstairs, the standard routine is that the ML will give you a bottle of chilled water (and I needed that today) and pick up a fresh towel for you - it's up to you if you wish to take a shower, and I can't see why not ?). Walking up another set of stairs with Rebecca walking in front of me, and seeing her sexy round booty swinging slightly side way in front of me is very arousing !! immediately at the left side on top of the stair is a gym area - now you don't see that in a RnT shop everyday !! and there are actually some gym equipment there like Bikes and rowing machines, well, I won't be using them but if any brother is interested...........

There are another 5 rooms on level 2 plus a few separate toilets, so the facilities in this shop is really good, it's a massive shop, can you imagine when all the rooms are used and all the facilities are utilised !! Alice can do really well in this place.

Into my room and again, it is very spacious, one single over sized massage table in the middle of the room, the room has got this art deco look with classic painting and ceiling lights and decorative fire place? This room has no wall mirror but it has a large oval shaped mirror sitting on the floor, so I placed that at the wall facing the head of the massage table, so that I can see Rebecca when she massage me, it's in a perfect position now.

The shower is on one side of the room, and opposite it there is a Japanese style, it is Not in use at the moment, but it is in build and I can see one or two spa jet inside so this could be turned into a spa room if everything works.

As I was getting undressed, I feel like I should check out the shower, and it was fantastic, good hot water temperature and water pressure, it will be great if I can get Rebecca into the shower with me but it's that time of the month today, so no such luck but she said next time !! and I shall return !!

After the shower, on the table, now, I have already seen Rebecca more than a dozen times over the past two years, so I am not going to repeat another detailed reviews, all I want to say is part 1 started on top of the towel and she is now very competent and strong and hitting all the right spots. when the towel came off, Rebecca used a little bit of oil and this part of the massage while it is still very strong and firm, it is quite smoothing and relaxing as well. Especially when Rebecca was using both hands (in fist and using palms and back of her hands) on my shoulder and neck, it was as good as any other massage masters that I have tried, this lovely young lady works very hard and is improving all the times.

As I have to go back to the office after this so I turned down the head massage, so that concluded the part 1, Rebecca went outside and got me a couple of hot towels to wipe down the oil on my back, then the dress came off and the black bra, the matching undies stays on as I already knew due to biological reasons (otherwise, Rebecca always goes full nude !). Then I have some body slide, more kissing and kissing from Rebecca on me and my body, then the teasing with her hands and body and those perky breasts.............

While Rebecca is pretty good with her hands, her breasts are the reasons I keep coming back to see her and the reunion with Cock and Breasts are completed and intensive and very slippery and then until I can no longer hold it any more !!

Rebecca gave me a quick cleaning up and asked if I wanted another shower, why not, and it really makes a lot of different in completing the session, I felt fresh and clean and very relaxing and happy. $120/for the hour, money very well spent !!

On my way other, the other two girls have arrived and Alice asked them to meet me, both young ladies, a Thai girl called Lily and a Chinese girl called Winnie, both are quite hot looking B cups body I think, so I won't be seeing any of them when Rebecca is around that's for sure, but other brothers probably prefer those slimmer bodies.

To sum up, I think if you are driving, this shop is very convenient with the free parking and not too far from the city and China Town, but for me, it will be a lot easier to just go to 316 instead as it is closer to Central station. The two shops will be sharing most of the girls at this stage, so if you guys check the roster from 316 which will be updated daily, you should be able to find the girls you like.

The big rooms, ensuite shower is a big plus, it's almost similar facilities as the Korean shops, I think it will come down to the individual ladies who can do a better job with the body to body and general services.

All the best to Alice and her girls.

Highly recommended.

Here are a couple of location photos for people who are not familiar with the area:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So is there any parking places around ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Rebecca is coming back from China soon, well, if she spent out all her money, she will come back to work.

For long term I guess she prefer to get a proper job, so she could find someone to settle down.
    So she's single?

Quote Originally Posted by ashton568 View Post

Two hr free parking at Broadway shopping centre . You quoted my post but you didn't read it !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wish Rebecca will come back...

Really miss her personality and of course her big big tits...

Wish her all the best though

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ashton568 View Post

227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    So she's single?
    She will find someone with a better career, hopefully
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Rebecca coming back and when?

Hi Alice

You have a Rebecca on your roster this week, please tell me she is Not the Rebecca I know ??

Shop Owner
    Wow, you guys are so quick !

I just listed 1 h ago, yeah, its the same one you always visited, but she just work one day to replace her friend this Sunday, later after 1-2 months maybe work with us sometimes.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Junior Member(有D料到)

I just listed 1 h ago, yeah, its the same one you always visited, but she just work one day to replace her friend this Sunday, later after 1-2 months maybe work with us sometimes.
    Can't find her on the roster anymore Alice

Shop Owner
    Rebecca, China, 160cm, 59kg, dress 8, fit curvy, natural 35C-25-35, milky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9, Massage 7-8, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Cute girl, medium brown hair)
    (Working this Sun only)
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Thanks Alice

Thats really great news ! Even better news than when Iris came back .

And please , no Sat or Sun, any weekday and I will come .

Cheers

Rebecca, China, 160cm, 59kg, dress 8, fit curvy, natural 35C-25-35, milky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9, Massage 7-8, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Cute girl, medium brown hair)
    (Working this Sun only)
    Hey Alice,

Rebecca is still on the roster for Sunday , she is now working every week ??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast