Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PSA: STI ALERT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s why the forum has a rule to unsubstantiated allegations, naming the shop and girl is prohibited.
    What? No wonder no one say it‘s 278 shop, I read 6 pages of posts and everyone not say, so I say it, but maybe it‘s good? 278 good management and good response! Sorry about the rule.....

Quote Originally Posted by canscars View Post
    What? No wonder no one say it‘s 278 shop, I read 6 pages of posts and everyone not say, so I say it, but maybe it‘s good? 278 good management and good response! Sorry about the rule.....
    Gosh ! What’s the difference, everybody knows Ginza and 278 belong to the same management !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Gosh ! What’s the difference, everybody knows Ginza and 278 belong to the same management !
    Not what I mean, I know same company, been there too many times. Nevermind, hard for me to explain properly, nevermind.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by canscars View Post
    des888 brother, Ginza said:

"She wont be back in about a week until we get the result shows all clear."

Now you say test only take 24 hours? So you are right or Ginza is right? I went to GP yesterday and do blood test and piss test, doctor said up to 1 week for result. My doctor is too slow too?
    a few days test result will come out generally. it could be 24 hours but doctors or lab won't promise you earlier result. so 1 week more or less, no guarantee

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678