Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    If all you received at this place was a massage, you are doing something very wrong. I'm guessing you are relatively new to this game. I am sure everyone here was nervous when they start. Go back there with a bit more confidence next time. You don't want to waste your time and money pussy footing around. There are SO many shops with even more girls to enjoy!
    I took the pineapples in my pocket and put them to better use at another shop closer to home. Followed the exact same routine except asked for an hour and was presented with more options than I have ever been presented with before. This place is a herb that goes great with lamb.

Do you think it pays to call ahead with SSDS? Or ask for a particular ML?

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    In my experience it should be OK if you visit a shop for the first time, but you have to give a hint that you’re not new in the game

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Give her legs a bit of a stroke.. Bit of a hint as to what you're really there for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Instead of taking a risk at about $100 why not just go straight to a brothel and ride a sure thing ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got it in my head to try day spa ( closed as it was 8p ) so went to Mimi up the road a bit further. As other posters have said it wasnt good, i left after 5 mins.

Going to see my regular girl at Bubbs tonight then maybe Banyo on the weekend. I love trying new shops but definately want to finish the week off with a sure thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    After much anticipation visited SSDS for the first time. Walked in to be greeted by Japanese N***. Thought this looks promising, only asked for half an hour and (maybe unwisely) told her it was my first time to the shop. Half hour concluded with some back pressure released but no testicular pressure released. Will have to give it another go for an hour and I will have been there once before.
    Bro next time u see her, ask if she eva worked at the Gold Coast? I've been meaning to line up time with her but her schedule just doesn't line up with mine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

That time of week again

Well lads, it is that time of the week again (the end of it! &#128526. Hoping to improve on my experiences of last weekend (SSDS bombed out, Rosemary 4 stars with a 2.5 star girl). Am based in the Gabba area and have tried probably half the shops reviewed here in the vicinity. Open to recommendations, cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    Well lads, it is that time of the week again (the end of it! &#128526. Hoping to improve on my experiences of last weekend (SSDS bombed out, Rosemary 4 stars with a 2.5 star girl). Am based in the Gabba area and have tried probably half the shops reviewed here in the vicinity. Open to recommendations, cheers!
    Try Stanley st and you shouldn’t be disappointed.

I suspect the reasons of your punts failed are because the girls thought u r new or under cover police or whatever. When they ask if you have been there before, the answer must be yes and you need find ways to make them believing into it. That assures them u know what you are up to and what you sign up for and what you expect out of it. Don’t wait until the massage to finish and wait for them or u start asking for the extra. Hint her in the conversation as early as possible so you both don’t have to have a wondering mind.

Talk to her. Be interested in her. Chat like a normal conversation and make her laugh and relax. At each step, advance a little bit to test the water, when she does not disapprove you, advance a little bit more. You probably don’t have to do these at those guaranteed shops like Zen at KP, but I would still do it because it makes the session more enjoyable for both ends.

Enjoy your punts and let us know how you go this weekend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another good tip is when you say yes you have been there Look on the forums beforehand for a name or if you cannot find one, go for Amy, Vicki or Sophie. Then when asked you say “yes but not for a few months and I think she was called xxx if I remember correctly.”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys

A newbie to the forum,

I normally stick to Logan area, but I tried one in coorparoo on Cleveland road, I went on Monday just passed and the one I saw was an 8 name started with L, service was a 10. Today I thought I would try again and again another girl was a 9 and service a 8 her name I can remember Josie.

I can review most shops in Logan just pm me.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackhand View Post
    Hi guys

A newbie to the forum,

I normally stick to Logan area, but I tried one in coorparoo on Cleveland road, I went on Monday just passed and the one I saw was an 8 name started with L, service was a 10. Today I thought I would try again and again another girl was a 9 and service a 8 her name I can remember Josie.

I can review most shops in Logan just pm me.

Tried to PM didn't work - sure you can receive????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think I have permission to send or receive pm because I'm new

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No more punting for me this week. Already blown my budget, again ......
    5 visits total, incl 3 where doms didn’t have to be used, 1 dud session (uninterested girl tried to cut short my time and I didn’t see any reason to stay so I left early). $305 for massage + $140 for tips. Scary .......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    No more punting for me this week. Already blown my budget, again ......
    5 visits total, incl 3 where doms didn’t have to be used, 1 dud session (uninterested girl tried to cut short my time and I didn’t see any reason to stay so I left early). $305 for massage + $140 for tips. Scary .......
    How I wish I can punt as often as you are...tasting all the sushi, kimchi, and dumplings....repeatedly! Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    How I wish I can punt as often as you are...tasting all the sushi, kimchi, and dumplings....repeatedly! Hahaha
    Where is the best place to taste sushi?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a look at Four Seasons today. They served sushi only, but not the kind that I like so I walked away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How come? Do they not look fresh?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Where is the best place to taste sushi?
    Plenty of places. I think we have different taste of sushi though. I prefer sashimi, that’s still raw whilst it seems you prefer seasoned sushi. Just guessing. Plenty of seasoned sushi at smile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you guys are making the big bucks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheCeiling View Post
    I went to ssds today. Pretty jap. Good punt, $100 option.

Shop clean as always. Last 5 punts have all been good. Another different jap and a Korean. High quality girls.

You novice punters above, it’s simple, to signal you’re a player, man up and give their leg a gentle rub early on in the massage. Done deal, watch the rest of your visit improve.

Or when you pay them at the start for the massage, tell them they can have some more later jokingly.
    Or when they say something about the massage eg "how is the pressure" I reply with " I didn't come here for the massage!" As PTC says - don't beat around the bush - tell them what you want - if not it only wastes everyone's time.
    NI

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast