Thread: c Elsa

Junior Member(有D料到)

c Elsa

Person's Name: Elsa

Establishment: 278 Club

Date of Visit: 6/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 278 Cleveland St Surry Hills, WECHAT: Ginzaempire2

Phone: 0416 020 278

Hours of Business: 10.20am - 3.00am

Rates: 30mins 140

Size/shape: 6, C cup but nice job

Nationality or Ethnicity: chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ (only head with hand), FS, light kissing

Value for money/recommend: not for me might for others but will she her again if she change to be good

went to the premise and showed many girls so i decided choose Elsa she is quite pretty
    we enter the room and i tried to kiss her but she try not to then we take off our clothes together for shower
    in the shower nothing much happens no bbj at all which is make me surprise that she suppose to know the standard of her work place
    unto the bed she wants me to lay my face down for cat bath but i decide no cus im only have 30 mins
    told her she can lay down then i tried to kiss her but no tongue so i try to daty her but not long she wants to bbj
    i felt abit different how she suck me then i look she use her hand and only my little bro head in her mouth which is let me down
    told her lets sex then we start with miss to doggy for the final and she move away my hand when i touched her clit

overall :
    i dont want to blame her lack of service cus she is still human no matter what her job i must respect her
    but when u read their website its written she is experienced but actually not and it will let u down cus u trust the place to deliver a good service
    i never write bad AR for this place but im hoping that the girls know what she must to do b4 work so for us we dont want to waste our money too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow that sucks dude. Did you speak to reception after? They are quite friendly and always asks me when I walk out whether everything is all good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happened to you is a form of bait and switch and quite deliberate by the highly paid service provider. Bet she was all smiles in intro. Who else has had an experience like this at a 'high price for diamond service shop?' 278 and Ginza are usually good value, but when a customer is treated like this, the shop's reputation would be better served if a part refund or a credit was offered. Did you tell reception about it?
    I see the same girl is on the roster for tomorrow. Good report mate. Keeps 'em honest, but you should tell reception first and trust them to do something about it. Write report if they don't.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wow that sucks dude. Did you speak to reception after? They are quite friendly and always asks me when I walk out whether everything is all good.
    nah just walk out to say good bye and yeah i know thats quite a let down but what u can do just try keep move on and see others if i got some spare but i dont mind to see her again if her service already standard of the premise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by f6tornado View Post
    What happened to you is a form of bait and switch and quite deliberate by the highly paid service provider. Bet she was all smiles in intro. Who else has had an experience like this at a 'high price for diamond service shop?' 278 and Ginza are usually good value, but when a customer is treated like this, the shop's reputation would be better served if a part refund or a credit was offered. Did you tell reception about it?
    I see the same girl is on the roster for tomorrow. Good report mate. Keeps 'em honest, but you should tell reception first and trust them to do something about it. Write report if they don't.
    no i didnt tell since the reception guy didnt asked so i just walk away and say good bye
    yeah hopefully there is another good review on her thats mean she learned the standard of the place she works

Quote Originally Posted by simon82 View Post
    no i didnt tell since the reception guy didnt asked so i just walk away and say good bye
    yeah hopefully there is another good review on her that's mean she learned the standard of the place she works
    haha I think you need to broach the topic if its an issue.

When I was at ginza yesterday there were 3 at reception, Wilson and another female and male I didn't recognise.
    It's like dragon's den or something where they ask about the girls performance as I'm walking down the stairs :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met Elsa yesterday.She is so far my best girl in 278. Good in everything .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    I met Elsa yesterday.She is so far my best girl in 278. Good in everything .
    I met here in her first day, actually I quite like the way she did bbbj, feel quite nice. and her body is very fit that I like it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, she was just playing games with Simon 82. Won't try it with everyone. Some will do it if they think they can get away with it. Expect good service every time when you pay the diamond rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agree with F6 above - game playing

I had a couple like this in my early punting days at 42G, one of the reasons I gave up their (but others) Never had one at Ginza or 278 though and always get asked on exit what the service was like, I think they genuinely care about what you think and hope to get you back