Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luxury Diamond

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen the nominations for the "Best Website Fake Photos" Award......(Can I have the envelope please?) are......
    Divas on Sussex, 5 Marrickville, 278 Surry Hills, 130 Dreamgirls, 35 Parramatta Rd and 533 Willoughby Rd..........and the winner is...............................
    You tell us since you are the one asking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    I have been to M5 once and will never go again! I was shown a lineup and picked a girl, into the room and straight away she asked to see my cock and then straight up refused to see me! Then management came in and asked me to pick another, I asked what girl is happy to see Aussie guy and was given suggestions and girl whinged through the whole time and told me at the end better off I don’t come back to Marrickville again! I couldn’t believe I was treated so poorly! I guess I have always been spoilt with good service but this really blew me away! Never again!
    Sorry and funny to hear about your experience. She rejected to serve you after seeing your assest? Can we request this shop to see their girl's assets before booking then?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Sorry and funny to hear about your experience. She rejected to serve you after seeing your assest? Can we request this shop to see their girl's assets before booking then?
    Maybe we all should show our asset so the girls can pick during lineup and pay us to fuck them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Maybw we all should show our asset so the girls can pick during lineup and pay us to fuck them.
    agreed. Please inform when this happen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to M5 last night and paid for diamond. Let's just say I'm never going there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomford View Post
    Went to M5 last night and paid for diamond. Let's just say I'm never going there again.
    I feel you bro! I’ve never been more disappointed than after visiting M5! Once was plenty for me too!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tend to stick with Ginza.. simple

Hate it when there are multiple prices with different services levels..
    Most of the time you pay for higher service but the girls don't live up to the standards..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    M5 is very much "Ymmv" there. You have to bring your A game there nd take charge... it bring a level of excitement so I don't mind it there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12