Thread: Bonny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bonny

I was bored at work, really just killing time scrolling through WeChat and noticed that 6 SurryHills was offering an opening special, $120 for an hour with Bonny. I had the time so I was straight onto direct messaging to arrange a booking.

Paid up in full on arrival (including tip) and was shown to a small clean room and assured Bonny would be along momentarily. I short time later there was a knock on the door and Bonny stepped in. The online photos don't really capture the French alt-girl thing that's going on. With her dyed blonde hair up, small black choker and soft French accent it safe to say I was feeling pretty good about my spur of the moment decision making.

We both got out of our clothes and she started a good massage with firm long strokes, occasionally using forearms for additional pressure. There was no pussy footing around the ultimate intention with repeated venturing down across my backside to reach through to my privates. She then moved up on to the massage table and used her body to good effect, sliding and pressing her breasts into my body with the occasional kiss on the back of my neck and shoulders. Eventually she hopped off, continued the massage and let me know I could flip over whenever I liked. Which I did immediately.

She applied some oil to her hands and the rub began. While she was busy jerking me off I explored her body with my hands. I had her come up onto the massage table with me and she was happy for me to kiss her breasts and play with her nipple ring with my hand and mouth. As I did that my other hand found her cleanly shaven mound and I gently rubbed the outside of her pussy. We mutually masturbated each other and all to soon I blew over her stomach.

She cleaned up, fetched me a hot towel and we spent the small amount of time left while I got dressed talking about her travels around Australia.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Bonny, am planning a return visit and would definitely recommend her.

Banned
    Last edited by 6SURRYHILLS; 17-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing, never try blonde yet. Looking forward to tick my bucket list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She looks similar to Claire from MAC..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by username0912 View Post
    She looks similar to Claire from MAC..
    I hate tatts...…………………………….