We all know they do it, but the thing that irks me is they actually think we're stupid enough not to know.

Case in point...
Checking Friday roster for a shop I've been to a few times and had great times with gorgeous girls. A girl on my to do list appears on roster (in the morning) when I actually can make it there, ring to make a booking (late afternoon) only to be told she came to work but her period started so she went home. I asked why is her photo still on the roster page and get told the IT guy left before the girl and she doesn't know how to change it.
Saturday morning checking rosters again and my girl is still on roster, ring shop in the evening and again get told she came to work but her period started so she went home, I told her this is the same excuse you gave me yesterday so she plays dumb and tells me she wasn't working yesterday I must have been talking to someone else.
This morning checked the roster and my girl is still there, I bet if I ring this afternoon I'll get the same bullshit story.

TO ALL THE SHOPS OUT THERE

WE aren't idiots!!! If you only have three girls working on any particular day don't put four or five photos up and then give us bullshit stories as to why we can't see them at a particular time or how they suddenly had to leave with a medical problem. Also taking our booking and then when we arrive telling us the previous guy extended for another two to four hours is a bigger piss off since we arrived with great expectations.

With a world wide recession looming now is not the time to piss off your semi regular customers.