Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grace, she rejected kissing and cim, force me masturbation in the end, WORST experience ever!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    It’s already hard enough to find good info here these days amongst all the spam from advertisers on their OWN threads.... this forum really has gone to shit since the shops were allowed to shamelessly bump in AR section (often not even relating to the girl who was reviewed).
    It’s not always certain just a rough guideline

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Avoid Kyoto 206!!!

After seeing lots of bad comments about 206/57, I should mention that we must avoid this place!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not really , that place become more busy after the negative ar up to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hmmm I think she must work at m5 as Isabella before she moved to 278 as mari then back to m5 as kay ? that's my guess not too sure ...I only ever go there for one girl I never take any notice of other girls there really. Xmas, she always look after me when shes there
    Xmas looked after me as well. She is awesome!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by moneytalks3 View Post
    What I remember from previous visits to this shop is fast running clocks and most punts were with minimal enthusiasm. Attitude probably comes from the management.
    Not sure where you're coming from as this hasn't been my experience at Kyoto 206 and I've been going for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've only seen k poppy there multiple times.. amazing girl but no longer there =(

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TronX View Post
    206 has some issues with their quality control. Not the first time i went there and was dissappointed especially with their so called expensive Jap AV girls... not going there anymore...
    Not that anyone reading this won't have gotten the message for everyone else chiming in about their similar experiences there, but +1. But I wouldn't say it's only management having issues with quality control - when I visited management itself was the problem.

Went there once a few years ago. Very good reason I never went back. 15min before girl walks into the room, next 15min she won't do anything or let me do anything. Then get management and ask to switch to a girl who can/will do something (the basics, wasn't after anything crazy) and they want to take the 30min so far out of the time I've paid for (despite me having paid for 1hr in a room with a girl who will have sex with me not the first 30min in a room either by myself or with a girl who won't do anything other than get me more and more out of the mood).

Eventually sent in another girl and things went about as well as they could after such a shitty start. But I cannot recommend strongly enough to anyone thinking of visiting this place to find somewhere else.

Anywhere else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    Went there once a few years ago.
    LOL. I went there once a few years ago. As other's have pointed out its not their experience and these are recent and regular punters.

I realise we're all supposed to be Ginza Stans without time for any other shops in Surry Hills but the Kyoto 206 roster is most definitely worth the punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know for sure Kyoto and Sakura owned by the same management, so is this the same grace as we are talking here ?
    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...t/grace-china/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i think thats the same grace shes been there for a long while, i've had good and bad punts there, personally i think dylia was a pretty good punt, didn't enjoy my time with grace though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heard this all before. Kyoto 206 already has a reputation for being a bit of a hit and miss place, some good experiences but sometimes you get an unfriendly dud. Management would be doing their business a big favour if they kicked out the often complained-about, poor service girls. I've had a few too many half-hearted punts there, not keen to go back right now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carl__johnson__ View Post
    After seeing lots of bad comments about 206/57, I should mention that we must avoid this place!
    Don't agree with this. 206 has some duds (refer to my other comment) but I've always found 57 to be worth the visit. Never had a dud there and girls look good and perform well. Management has always been good to me here...many visits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    Don't agree with this. 206 has some duds (refer to my other comment) but I've always found 57 to be worth the visit. Never had a dud there and girls look good and perform well. Management has always been good to me here...many visits.
    Yeah, 57 is kind of okay, the reception is fair and I like her. Treat me well. But the girls quality are so so, most are slightly older than Ginza. Also girl setup timer by themself sometimes when we still walking on the stairs! so we don't know if it is really 25 mins or maybe 23mins or less when the alarm off (when paying 30 mins). Also the 45mins rate is expensive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Yeah, 57 is kind of okay, the reception is fair and I like her. Treat me well. But the girls quality are so so, most are slightly older than Ginza. Also girl setup timer by themself sometimes when we still walking on the stairs! so we don't know if it is really 25 mins or maybe 23mins or less when the alarm off (when paying 30 mins). Also the 45mins rate is expensive.
    Yes, a fair comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12