Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Also there was supposed to be new girls Mexican and Colombian to start on the 28th at MAC. No show perhaps??
    I believe both girls have worked a few short shifts already. Will have to keep an eye on WeChat to see if they make a regular habit of it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    No Chloe on the roster today for PSM.
    I just saw that she is in fact rostered today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw that she is in fact rostered today.
    I was planning a visit yesterday. Called up but only Caucasian girl on was Sofia from Columbia and she was leaving at 2.30. Semis roster is not too accurate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seeing a new one at 6 Surrey. Leonie. Looks pretty with blue eyes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you only check out their pics from WeChat or do they advertise elsewhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Seeing a new one at 6 Surrey. Leonie. Looks pretty with blue eyes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sofia Pyrmont Star Massage

Had a chance to visit Sofia from Columbia over the weekend.

Cracking body with a set of bolt ons (I think, didn’t get a chance to touch).

Nice enough girl but the massage and tug was fairly mechanical. She stayed at the end of the bed so no chance of wandering hands (mind you, I didn’t ask if touching was ok but got the impression that it was going beyond the boundaries). Not sure I’d be a repeat customer, perhaps the experience would be better after a couple of repeat visits.

Nice clean premises though.

Was also a new girl there from Sweden that I got a glimpse off. She is on the bigger side though from the quick peak I got.

On a better note, Gabby from 200 Pyrmont Street seems to have fixed the smelly pussy problem!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Had a chance to visit Sofia from Columbia over the weekend.

Cracking body with a set of bolt ons (I think, didn’t get a chance to touch).

Nice enough girl but the massage and tug was fairly mechanical. She stayed at the end of the bed so no chance of wandering hands (mind you, I didn’t ask if touching was ok but got the impression that it was going beyond the boundaries). Not sure I’d be a repeat customer, perhaps the experience would be better after a couple of repeat visits.

Nice clean premises though.

Was also a new girl there from Sweden that I got a glimpse off. She is on the bigger side though from the quick peak I got.

On a better note, Gabby from 200 Pyrmont Street seems to have fixed the smelly pussy problem!
    Pretty much my experience with Sofia as well. She seemed to distance herself from any wandering hands. The Swedish girl is very chunky...not my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty much my experience with Sofia as well. She seemed to distance herself from any wandering hands. The Swedish girl is very chunky...not my type.
    She allowed me to touch them. Everything else was off limits. Fit girl though. I wouldn't repeat.

I thought I saw somewhere that the Swedish girl was massage only...no part two?

In other news, 6S have landed a new Aussie girl. At last they're starting a new Western girl this side of the bridge.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    She allowed me to touch them. Everything else was off limits. Fit girl though. I wouldn't repeat.

I thought I saw somewhere that the Swedish girl was massage only...no part two?

In other news, 6S have landed a new Aussie girl. At last they're starting a new Western girl this side of the bridge.
    She let me touch her tits also but nothing else. When I got out of the shower the Swedish girl was washing her hands in the sink so I think she must be washing some jizz off her hands.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which place is 6S please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Just 6S' WeChat and Line.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    New girl from MAC Molly is also really open. Easy to talk to, from the north of England. Body is not as tight, but service was great. Smaller B-cup and wears glasses which I found very sexy.
    Oops, missed this. +1. Blonde. Nice small pointy breasts. Controversial but I love the accent.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Also there was supposed to be new girls Mexican and Colombian to start on the 28th at MAC.
    The Mexican girl is on the roster today. Not sure what's happened to the Colombian. She did work last week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Just 6S' WeChat and Line.

Oops, missed this. +1. Blonde. Nice small pointy breasts. Controversial but I love the accent.

The Mexican girl is on the roster today. Not sure what's happened to the Colombian. She did work last week.
    Where is 6S located please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop is 6S?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    6S = 6 Pope St, Surry Hills

Leonie's a no-show. Coronavirus must've scared her off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    6S = 6 Pope St, Surry Hills

Leonie's a no-show. Coronavirus must've scared her off
    Correction there bro, 6S is located at 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills, not Pope. Bloody autocorrect function haha! Probably due to virus scare or just got cold feet which always happens.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The Swedish girl is very chunky...not my type.
    Very chunky is an understatement. She's a big girl. No idea where she was born but for all intents and purposes is a young Aussie girl. Not Swedish.

Massage is fine. Tries hard to please. Inclusions are limited and everything outside of touching her breasts is extra.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=nostromo;1926186]Just 6S' WeChat and Line.

try to add the wechat but wechat said it was suspicious account.

do you know the latest wechat account?

thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try surryhills6s003

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some interesting hits on the new Frenchie's photos at 200 Pyrmont. If the photos are legit she might know a thing or two.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast