Thread: Winnie - 227 North Strathfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Winnie - 227 North Strathfield

This is my first AR for NS227, will update as I've had a few visits in the past couple of months.

Person's Name :Winnie

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage

Date of Visit : Oct 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    wechat: twinklestar227 or ph: 0297433401.

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $65 60 mins + $50 Tips

Size/shape : Size 6 seems about right, quite slim and petite, B cuppas with soft bum, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

I saw Winnie on a Thursday, I believe she is only rostered on this day in NS227.
    I made a booking and waited a few minutes before Winnie arrived.
    She isn't superbly stunning, but gives you the girl next door vibe kind of pretty (defs not pink hair if you are looking at wechat roster, but her visuals are somewhat similar to pic)
    I handed her a pineapple as I prefer to get these sorted prior to beginning the massage.

I must say Winnie's part 1 was quite comfortable, quite good at releasing knots around my shoulder, back and legs, definitely one of the better ones I've had.
    I wouldn't say she is particularly teasing in terms of her touches during part 1 which would entice you to be very aroused going into part 2.
    During the session, she is more of a shy girl as the conversation was mainly led by me with short answers here and there.

Getting into part 2: she asked me to flip over as she stripped to reveal her petite frame.
    A nice sight for punters who prefer smaller body rather than the big curves.
    Winnie oiled up lil bro and started stroking, with some cat bath here and there, allowing me to wander my hands around her body.
    My only downside was probably feeling like she rushed part 2 as she stroked quickly from the get go, while closing her eyes and giving some moans to stimulate lil bro to get over the line.
    Winnie cleaned me up and gave me a nice head massage for the last 5 minute of the session.

WIR: Not sure, I didn't feel that connected to her as the memorable sessions are made in a good part 2 with the ML.
    YMMV - perhaps other punters have had better experience with her. Overall I'd still say Winnie provides good service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happened? Normally positive reviews from this shop and some good quality girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    What happened? Normally positive reviews from this shop and some good quality girls.
    Don't get me wrong, I think the shop and the quality of girls are very good! I just thought my personal experience with her weren't at similar experience as other girls at NS227 (Prob like I mentioned we didn't click much?)
    Winnie still did what she could to get me aroused etc, I suppose it didn't feel like she was enjoying it much so the mood weren't as great as other times?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think the shop and the quality of girls are very good! I just thought my personal experience with her weren't at similar experience as other girls at NS227 (Prob like I mentioned we didn't click much?)
    Winnie still did what she could to get me aroused etc, I suppose it didn't feel like she was enjoying it much so the mood weren't as great as other times?
    You were right, the matter of clicking makes a huge difference