Thread: Jackie - 22y.o ABC Asian Part 1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jackie - 22y.o ABC Asian Part 1

Hi gents,

Part 1 of my incredible rare find in Sydney,

Growing up in the St George/Shire region I always know of Black Garter in Rockdale, since I knew it had closed down a long time ago I got curious after spotting the very noticeable neon 'OPEN' sign after driving past one night. Finding out it had re-branded to Forever 19 I added their wechat to see how their roster was. Since I'm still a local in the area I thought this would be a much easier punt if I needed one urgently due to proximity.

Looking at their roster history I noticed a very peculiar photo advertising a 22y.o student who is an ABC (aussie born chinese) who only works 1 day a week, since this an absolute rarity I contacted the boss lady to ask when she worked next. Apparently Jackie is very elusive & only works on days she contacts the boss lady. Finding this out I forced myself to check the roster every day until finally one Tuesday late in the afternoon the shop had updated her image saying she was working that night, (the shop already updated their daily roster at 11am & only updated Jackie at 3pm since they didn't know if she was coming). Immediately contacting them on wechat I secured a booking for 6:30pm that day.

First Impressions
    Arriving at the shop through the front entrance, the boss lady which to my surprise was Shanghai-nese greeted me inside to a waiting room whilst calling Jackie to come out. Showing herself in the doorway my god was she a stunner... perfect english with an aussie accent, around 165cm tall & perfectly fit/toned. She was absolutely gorgeous.. Leading me to the room i commented on how pretty she was as she playfully laughed back.

Foreplay
    As we stripped I couldnt help but stare at her perfectly built body, milky white skin, toned legs & perfectly proportioned hips. She noticed my stares & shy-ingly signalled me into the shower (i'll comment later on why she did that), before I even got touched I was already rock hard, playing with my junior whilst soaping me up she commented on how I had a surprisingly large junk for being asian & having my body type which i'll take as a compliment.

As we finished up the shower she asked me to lay face down on the bed as she begun her cat bath, her soft & tender lips kissing & licking my back down to my legs I stuck my bottom up expecting to be DD'd but to no avail (turns out she dosen't do DD).

Asking me to flip over she begun her BBBJ, & must I say.. her deepthroat is amazing, not a slobberer but she definitely can take a solid 6-7 inches deep before gagging, after every motion she would slurp up all the spit & leave my cock spick & span with no trace of spit haha!

Fucking
    Dom'ing up, she asked me what position i prefer, I told her id love to see her on top. Obliging she inserted my thick cock as she began to ride, now she is another one who absolutely loves to be choked.. left hand on her neck & right rubbing her clit whilst I dirty talked her asking her to cum for me. Which she did multiple times.. She was an absolute nympho.

As we got up to change positions to mish, I noticed an absolute puddle of cum on the little cover blanket which I commented playfully saying she created a big mess, Jackie responding saying its my fault for asking her to cum. Lubing my cock with spit I penetrated her in mish plunging my cock so deep she let out a low & orgasmic moan. As i pumped & she moaned away she came atleast 3-4 more times before I asked her to get on all 4's for doggie.

Now by this point she was sweating like crazy, after cumming that many times I cant blame her. Licking the sweat on her ass, having a sweet yet salty taste only aroused me more, as I pounded Jackie which slowly transitioned from being on all fours to her laying more & more down I neared my climax, after an explosive climax I collapsed onto her sweaty body as we both tried to catch our breathes.

Afterplay Smalltalk
    Cheekily wetting a tissue so we can light up cigarettes she mentioned how she was super nervous after seeing me naked as she told me she was super attracted to buff asian guys that are heavily tattoo'd (which was why she was acting so nervous around me), laughing at her comment saying how cute she was we started wondering whether we had any mutuals as we were around the same age & had both grown up in the same area. Promising that I would never make any indication about her work even if we did somehow know the same people I told her I would definitely come back to see her again since it was honestly the best punt experience wise i've ever had.

Overall
    Pricewise is on the dearer side, on par with 5Star & 278 etc at $250/hr for Jackie, but its 110% worth the money. Considering she only worked 1-2 max days a week & only takes roughly 6 bookings a night she definitely would be more bubbly in general since this work does wear people down..!

11/10 would highly recommend ! If you'd like to see part 2 with Jackie let me know!

Sounds good bro.
    Part 2 please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely keen for part 2!
    Great AR bro. Does she look like her photo on the website?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Sounds good bro.
    Part 2 please
    Thank you brother ! P2 coming up in the next few days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    Definitely keen for part 2!
    Great AR bro. Does she look like her photo on the website?
    She does ! I would even go as far as saying its the same person haha! Stay tuned for P2 i'll upload in a few days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    👍 bro consider there's not many abc around she must be popular lol forever 19 is a little gem and the location is handy too it's one of my favorite shop to visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan69 View Post
    �� bro consider there's not many abc around she must be popular lol forever 19 is a little gem and the location is handy too it's one of my favorite shop to visit
    She is amazingly popular which I can understand due to how little she works & the service she provides! Forever 19 actually had another ABC starting soon which i'm going to try then review so stay tuned for that!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess not only abc..... Young Asian girls are hot lol particularly Japanese mmmmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Part 2 pls! Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop is listing a Nepali Suzie... I wonder if that's Suzie of DOS/121 fame...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    The shop is listing a Nepali Suzie... I wonder if that's Suzie of DOS/121 fame...
    I'll be heading there tonight to try a new girl, i'll ask to have a quick look at Suzie & will report back with a review off of first impressions