Thread: Joanna the journey of intimacy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joanna the journey of intimacy

I have been seeing Joanna almost weekly since early September. Mostly at Nightshade and occasionally at No 5 in Marrickville. For me to see a girl with this regularity shows she has something special.

I have agonised about writing a report about Joanna, however, she has a job, and she deserves your business. Make her very rich and busy.

Joanna is a very pretty young lady. She is always dressed in a little pink dress with white thongs, a black bra and cotton nickers.

Her body is model quality.

Her real asset is her personality. Even though her English is not too good, there is enough to hold a real conversation. Joanna is intelligent, and outside her work, she has a lot of interests. Some of these interests are similar to mine. Joanna can act like a little innocent school girl one minute and then act like a grown woman with intelligence beyond her years in another minute. Having beauty and intelligence makes every session with her very fulfilling. Passionate intimacy combined with intelligent conversation is hard to beat and keeps me coming back.

From the moment we get into the room and passionately kiss, each saying I miss you, to the moment we passionately kiss and finally let go and say to each other I will miss you, we are involved in an intimate sensual journey.
    The journey follows this path:

Joanna’s kiss is passionate. Sometimes we sensually lip kiss, exploring each others lips with our tongues or suck softly on each others lips, sometimes she offers up her tongue and I am able to suck softly and slowly, and then I do the same and she takes my tongue and does this with the same level of veracity. We can do this standing up or on the bed. At all times we are locked in an embrace which keeps our bodies together. I swear I could spend the whole hour with my lips on her lips with our tongues in each others mouth. There is never any time that it becomes monotonous. The intimacy of a soft passionate kisser like Joanna is a rare specimen.

Joanna is very responsive to soft caressing. I love exploring her body with my fingers or my tongue or my lips. She has 10B breasts which are responsive to light kissing and touching. Her nipples get very hard as if they are going to burst out of her breasts. She always ignites in a sea of goosebumps, and never says it tickles. Joanna has a unique moan. She whimpers like a little girl. She is very sexy lying down with her eyes closed, her body twitching and writhing, whimpering and moaning in sensual extasy.

One of the many highlights we encounter on our journey is when I go down on her. Everytime we get together and we embark on this unique sexual experience Joannas orgasms are more and more intense. Never have I seen a girl respond the way she does. When she orgasms she will either be whimpering or giggling with her little girl like moan while her stomach muscles tense, her body is a sea of goosebumps and her hips are gently grinding into my tongue. Joanna likes her mans tongue teasing and gently licking her. After waves of orgasmic pleasure she will get control and it is a signal to hold her and kiss each other while she continues to whimper and lightly convulse.

The next part of the journey is where she kisses and lightly touches all over my body igniting and arousing my skin. Joanna is a mistress at her craft. She teases me with light touches on my balls and cock. There is no doubt Joanna enjoys this part of the journey.

Joanna then takes my cock in her mouth whilst she continues to lightly touch and caress me. My cock loves to be in Joannas mouth. She is in no hurry at all. She wants me to get very aroused in readiness for the next part of the journey.

We get on the intercourse train. Now, I am a guy who loves mish. Turns out Joanna is very responsive to mish. I guess it is because we can hold each other and passionately kiss.
    Our intercourse is always slow and soft. Definitely no hurry from us both. Joanna continues with her girlish moaning, and whimpering, while we are kissing cuddling and moving in rhythm to the beat of wonderful sexual intercourse.

Sometimes we can just move with this slow beat, other times we can get way more intense where we grind into each others pelvic bones and rotate each others hips.
    Joanna is a glorious lovemaker. Sometimes I can finish off inside the bag or sometimes when she has been overwhelmed with orgasms she will say, I will suck you baby.

When she takes me on that journey she is truly amazing. I like it when I come in her mouth, she spits some of it out on a tissue and then kisses me with some still in her mouth, so that I can taste what she tastes.

We then collapse in each others arms. We are soaked in sweat and each others come juices and we are one feeling each others ecstasy. Joanna’s hair is a complete mess from all her activity. The protector sheet is soaked in sweat, the pillow is soaked and the bloody alarm always goes off when the sexual energy leaves us.

We talk at the end of each session recounting what just happened, and all sorts of other pillow talk as we continue to explore each others life. Joanna is really good at building up my out of control ego. I still cant work out whether this is fantasy or reality. Either way Joanna is a fine actress.

The journey ends with our passionate kiss, our embrace which doesn’t want to end and then each of us saying I will miss you.

Then she is off up the stairs shuffling her feet in that little pink dress, carrying the sheets and towels to get ready for her next journey.

I have no doubt that she performs like with all her other customers. That said, for one hour Joanna makes me feel like I am the centre of her universe.

It has been almost three months of seeing this wonderful human being. Long may it continue.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Outstanding Mr Z. Loved every word.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great report! Thanks Zinzan for your generous sharing.

I feel like if I keep seeing the same WL over two months I would selfishly try to keep her to myself 😄.

Thanks for the amazing after report brother !!!

Always a pleasure to have you come in
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    I have been seeing Joanna almost weekly since early September. Mostly at Nightshade and occasionally at No 5 in Marrickville. For me to see a girl with this regularity shows she has something special.

I have agonised about writing a report about Joanna, however, she has a job, and she deserves your business. Make her very rich and busy.

Joanna is a very pretty young lady. She is always dressed in a little pink dress with white thongs, a black bra and cotton nickers.

Her body is model quality.

Her real asset is her personality. Even though her English is not too good, there is enough to hold a real conversation. Joanna is intelligent, and outside her work, she has a lot of interests. Some of these interests are similar to mine. Joanna can act like a little innocent school girl one minute and then act like a grown woman with intelligence beyond her years in another minute. Having beauty and intelligence makes every session with her very fulfilling. Passionate intimacy combined with intelligent conversation is hard to beat and keeps me coming back.

From the moment we get into the room and passionately kiss, each saying I miss you, to the moment we passionately kiss and finally let go and say to each other I will miss you, we are involved in an intimate sensual journey.
    The journey follows this path:

Joanna’s kiss is passionate. Sometimes we sensually lip kiss, exploring each others lips with our tongues or suck softly on each others lips, sometimes she offers up her tongue and I am able to suck softly and slowly, and then I do the same and she takes my tongue and does this with the same level of veracity. We can do this standing up or on the bed. At all times we are locked in an embrace which keeps our bodies together. I swear I could spend the whole hour with my lips on her lips with our tongues in each others mouth. There is never any time that it becomes monotonous. The intimacy of a soft passionate kisser like Joanna is a rare specimen.

Joanna is very responsive to soft caressing. I love exploring her body with my fingers or my tongue or my lips. She has 10B breasts which are responsive to light kissing and touching. Her nipples get very hard as if they are going to burst out of her breasts. She always ignites in a sea of goosebumps, and never says it tickles. Joanna has a unique moan. She whimpers like a little girl. She is very sexy lying down with her eyes closed, her body twitching and writhing, whimpering and moaning in sensual extasy.

One of the many highlights we encounter on our journey is when I go down on her. Everytime we get together and we embark on this unique sexual experience Joannas orgasms are more and more intense. Never have I seen a girl respond the way she does. When she orgasms she will either be whimpering or giggling with her little girl like moan while her stomach muscles tense, her body is a sea of goosebumps and her hips are gently grinding into my tongue. Joanna likes her mans tongue teasing and gently licking her. After waves of orgasmic pleasure she will get control and it is a signal to hold her and kiss each other while she continues to whimper and lightly convulse.

The next part of the journey is where she kisses and lightly touches all over my body igniting and arousing my skin. Joanna is a mistress at her craft. She teases me with light touches on my balls and cock. There is no doubt Joanna enjoys this part of the journey.

Joanna then takes my cock in her mouth whilst she continues to lightly touch and caress me. My cock loves to be in Joannas mouth. She is in no hurry at all. She wants me to get very aroused in readiness for the next part of the journey.

We get on the intercourse train. Now, I am a guy who loves mish. Turns out Joanna is very responsive to mish. I guess it is because we can hold each other and passionately kiss.
    Our intercourse is always slow and soft. Definitely no hurry from us both. Joanna continues with her girlish moaning, and whimpering, while we are kissing cuddling and moving in rhythm to the beat of wonderful sexual intercourse.

Sometimes we can just move with this slow beat, other times we can get way more intense where we grind into each others pelvic bones and rotate each others hips.
    Joanna is a glorious lovemaker. Sometimes I can finish off inside the bag or sometimes when she has been overwhelmed with orgasms she will say, I will suck you baby.

When she takes me on that journey she is truly amazing. I like it when I come in her mouth, she spits some of it out on a tissue and then kisses me with some still in her mouth, so that I can taste what she tastes.

We then collapse in each others arms. We are soaked in sweat and each others come juices and we are one feeling each others ecstasy. Joanna’s hair is a complete mess from all her activity. The protector sheet is soaked in sweat, the pillow is soaked and the bloody alarm always goes off when the sexual energy leaves us.

We talk at the end of each session recounting what just happened, and all sorts of other pillow talk as we continue to explore each others life. Joanna is really good at building up my out of control ego. I still cant work out whether this is fantasy or reality. Either way Joanna is a fine actress.

The journey ends with our passionate kiss, our embrace which doesn’t want to end and then each of us saying I will miss you.

Then she is off up the stairs shuffling her feet in that little pink dress, carrying the sheets and towels to get ready for her next journey.

I have no doubt that she performs like with all her other customers. That said, for one hour Joanna makes me feel like I am the centre of her universe.

It has been almost three months of seeing this wonderful human being. Long may it continue.
    Yes, saw Joanna today and she’s the real deal. Sweet soft and intelligent lady who treated me very well. Took advice from previous reviewer and went slow at first with lots of touching and kissing. Yep, she’s not into tongues much but still a great kisser. After a while DATY - clean, furry sweet pussy. She then starts licking me all over ending up on my cock. I ask her to slow down and lick my balls. It feels great. I’m worried I’m going to cum so tell her to slow down again. She said, do you want to cum in my mouth for the first round? Yes, I gave in and blew my load in her accommodating mouth. We shower again then she offers a massage. It’s better than expected. She goes in deep on my knots. Then this amazing erotic touching all over. Next act leaves me breathless - rimming with condom. Oh Lordy, not for everyone but felt amazing having her sweet tongue penetrate my behind in a loving manner. Then she’s back with her mouth on my cock. This time I last longer and just enjoy. I say I want to fuck and she slips on a rubber. Omg, her pussy felt great. I probably came within a minute but it was amazing watching her face, hearing her moans and knowing my 50 year old white cock is inside this classy minx. We lay in bed chatting and gently touching. Totally satisfied. Would repeat.

Sent from my iPad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent report. Seems like a sensual and orgasmic session. I feel like jumping into my car now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Joanna is on today!!
    Nice report, ill try her next time

Joanna is on todayy lads !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42