Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you tell if a WL is actually enjoying it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    For a girl to enjoyed-
    For me it had to be long eyes contact close up face to face you or her on top ( u can see and feel her watery eyes can smile telling you thank you for coming) ...following by slowly heavy breathing with soft moan place both her hands on your face...no need to say a word u just know she is enjoying it ..

So yes...eyes contacts is a good indication !
    Slowl Soft moan...

A rare find in my 20+ yr of punting

Banned
    Too much over thinking here with the ego. Just enjoy your session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When she grabs your butt in missionary and tries and push u deeper and to pump faster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A girl enjoys it when she says, please no need to pay, I enjoyed myself. How often has that happened?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    So we all know about Foam and all that. But what tell tale signs from your experience tells you the WL is actually enjoying the sex, clit or finger and daty ? I'm referring to pussy enjoyment , not if whether she enjoy kissing or other things. But actual sex, fingers or oral sex. That is, she is enjoy sex or even coming. Your experience can be sourced from WL and non WL , that is, sex not paid for.

My 2cents, taste of pussy fluid? They all use some lubricant or inner gel.. but proper pussy fluids are a bit salty. I figure if I can taste that, it's pretty genuine. How to tell if she is coming for real or close to it? We all know when it's fake, but what tell tale signs have you learnt over the years?

I'm just really interested in how my bros can tell... Please share!

Cheers.
    Depends on the act and the girl, what they like, etc.

For DATY, you can tell from the physical reactions during DATY, amount of juice, and to tell if they came during the DATY, the tightness of the pussy during actual sex. I find that it is looser if they came... maybe from being more relaxed down there from coming, or too much juice from over-stimulation.

Like for example, K Rebecca from Ginza Empire. I went down on her for a good 20-30 minutes I think. Started with DATY with her lying on her back, then moved to her on her hands and knees, then 69, then back to on her back. I couldn't stop because her clit was super engorged, tells me that she was really enjoying it and she wasn't shy to vocalize it. I attacked her clit non-stop at the start, then towards then end I realized she was wet as fark so I did my "full-mouth" technique.... took the entire top-half of her pussy including clit and all into my mouth and sucked hard with full-on tongue action and moving my head back and forth. Think she came from this because she started saying "Master" over and over in her moans.

Almost the same experience with C Star from Ginza Club on some of my encounters with her (seen her many times), except for the "Master" part (that's a Rebecca specialty, lol!). Super engorged clit when she's aroused and the pussy juice... oh boy. About the pussy juice, saltiness is one thing, but I reckon the real tell-tale sign that it is pussy juice and not lube is the smell. You can literally smell the female pheromones from it... it is not smelly at all, smells more like "sweat without the BO), and it turns me on like nothing else.
    More DATY heaven... HK girl Yomiko from SBM and previously from Broadway (can't remember her name when she was there, lol!). Same thing.... engorged clit, sure sign of arousal. This one loved DATY so much, after 69 position (no BJ from her), I looked like I had a bad cold with all the juice around my nose. I love how she always gave me tissues after looking at my face at the end of the DATY, heheh!

With actual fucking, you gotta see the same girl multiple times and get to know her "routine", then when they react differently that's when you know you've hit the right buttons. For example, K Lily ex-42G. I've seen her many many times. She has the usual FOAM most of the time, but on a few occasions I saw her, I was particularly horny and hard and penetrated her hard and deep without any foreplay. The gasping and moaning was completely different from her usual routine. With Lily, her gasps and moans become those type that are not so loud like the usual FOAM, and she would tell me that she came in between gasps.... that's her style. Didn't happen very often though.... my sessions with her were usually all just her FOAM acts.
    Another one that liked the hard, deep initial penetration style was C Kitty from DOS from 1-2 years ago. Done her a few times, this one. Gasping, soft moans... those are moans that were not made to be heard, unlike FOAM type moans. This girl likes to talk, though.... went on and on about coming from the first 2 strokes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Too much over thinking here with the ego. Just enjoy your session.
    Yeah man, totally agree. A WL will either be genuine or fake with FOAM.

You can usually tell if you have been seeing the same girl for a while. There is always tell tale signs a WL is genuine. It is rare to find one that is honest with their feelings but if you do, then you've hit the jackpot.

But yeah, back to your original comment, just enjoy it !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    When she grabs your butt in missionary and tries and push u deeper and to pump faster
    Had that many times with her nails into my butt, our bodies stuck like glue and she's moaning and kissing like there's no tomorrow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Ha ha! She just want you to cum fast and get off of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s not hard at all ! Although you don’t know if she’s cursing you for causing her pain !
    Well if that’s why I get the best sex afterwards & them letting me do pretty much whatever I please, then they can curse me all they like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Well if that’s why I get the best sex afterwards & them letting me do pretty much whatever I please, then they can curse me all they like!
    That doesn’t indicate she’s enjoying it at all as what this thread is all about !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Does she also let you fuck her for free?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That doesn’t indicate she’s enjoying it at all as what this thread is all about !
    Oh but it does to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Does she also let you fuck her for free?
    In shops you pay the money first so yeah...

That said, I do get other um, things, free of charge 👍🏼

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Well had one the other day. She didn't say much but definitely didn't enjoy it ...she was moaning in pain the bloody whole session lucky is was only 30mins !! ...fck me probably the worse sex in my life- her pussy is fucking lose nd to wet like a waterfall omg what a luck .....oh well that's punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Well had one the other day. She didn't say much but definitely didn't enjoy it ...she was moaning in pain the bloody whole session lucky is was only 30mins !! ...fck me probably the worse sex in my life- her pussy is fucking lose nd to wet like a waterfall omg what a luck .....oh well that's punting
    Loose pussy and she was moaning in pain. You didn't hit the jackpot this time! Sorry to hear it.

Oh but it does to me
    Exactly ! As long as you think she’s enjoying it, so be it !

Others who think they are making the girl enjoying it can take this as a guideline, think positive and make it your own enjoyment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    interesting question bro.

I'd love to believe that all the good feedback from the girls I've fucked at brothels were genuine, but it's hard to know cuz she works in a shop where the girls need to act as if she enjoys it with every customer, the genuine enjoyment get mixed up with the fake ones.

personally, I think the enjoyment of the girls comes way before the sex happens. women gets turned on from how you talk to her, before all the DATY and fucking happens. if you manage to turn her on before taking her clothes off, then she'll enjoy it.

so the real question should be how to turn on girls even before getting into her pants.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    interesting question bro.

I'd love to believe that all the good feedback from the girls I've fucked at brothels were genuine, but it's hard to know cuz she works in a shop where the girls need to act as if she enjoys it with every customer, the genuine enjoyment get mixed up with the fake ones.

personally, I think the enjoyment of the girls comes way before the sex happens. women gets turned on from how you talk to her, before all the DATY and fucking happens. if you manage to turn her on before taking her clothes off, then she'll enjoy it.

so the real question should be how to turn on girls even before getting into her pants.
    What if you pay upfront?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_s View Post
    What if you pay upfront?
    that won't turn on girls on emotionally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12