Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Kasumi - Hot expensive blow up doll

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Kasumi - Hot expensive blow up doll

I don't usually make reviews, unless it's really good or really bad, but this is definitely the latter.

I should have heeded the warnings from the other kasumi thread but her hot photos and my past successes with the "j girl service" was my weakness.

Positives:
    - Hot, photos are 110% accurate. Tight body, tanned smooth skin, nicely enhanced tits.
    - Good looking face 8.5-9/10

Neutral:
    - Average bbbj, slow and sensual? She was pretty keen to just lay there slowing licking/sucking away almost falling asleep.
    - round 1, reluctant 69 and cim. I didn't really give her a choice with limited warning.
    - reluctant dfk
    - round 2, just pounded her and wanted to get it over and done with and leave.

Negatives:
    - Most awkward meeting ever, no physical contact in the first 10 minutes, no hug, no eye contact. Just straight to setup of room as if a maid just walked in to clean a hotel room.
    - Showered alone while she was setting up and going to the toilet? Then she showered separately.
    - Just laid there half a meter apart after round 1, with legs crossed. Touching of any part of the body was met with the "im tickish, please stop" line, minimal conversation, played with phone, checking the weather.... etc

Every action came with a hesitation and reluctance like she didn't want to be there from the moment she walked in, there is probably more chemistry with a blow up doll.

This is probably my most memorable punt so far for all the wrong reasons. I only want to mentally keep a snapshot of her hot naked body..... everything else can go in the bin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fagsaregay2001 View Post
    I don't usually make reviews, unless it's really good or really bad, but this is definitely the latter.

I should have heeded the warnings from the other kasumi thread but her hot photos and my past successes with the "j girl service" was my weakness.

Positives:
    - Hot, photos are 110% accurate. Tight body, tanned smooth skin, nicely enhanced tits.
    - Good looking face 8.5-9/10

Neutral:
    - Average bbbj, slow and sensual? She was pretty keen to just lay there slowing licking/sucking away almost falling asleep.
    - round 1, reluctant 69 and cim. I didn't really give her a choice with limited warning.
    - reluctant dfk
    - round 2, just pounded her and wanted to get it over and done with and leave.

Negatives:
    - Most awkward meeting ever, no physical contact in the first 10 minutes, no hug, no eye contact. Just straight to setup of room as if a maid just walked in to clean a hotel room.
    - Showered alone while she was setting up and going to the toilet? Then she showered separately.
    - Just laid there half a meter apart after round 1, with legs crossed. Touching of any part of the body was met with the "im tickish, please stop" line, minimal conversation, played with phone, checking the weather.... etc

Every action came with a hesitation and reluctance like she didn't want to be there from the moment she walked in, there is probably more chemistry with a blow up doll.

This is probably my most memorable punt so far for all the wrong reasons. I only want to mentally keep a snapshot of her hot naked body..... everything else can go in the bin.
    That's so disappointing. Thanks for the heads up.

Banned
    Did you take this up with The lads…?
    They need to know…
    Japanese Princess syndrome
    Too fabulous to Fuck… but happy to take to the bucks
    Had this problem once… rang reception from inside the room… a little word from reception and service improved to the standard expected

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how much was the service?
    JACKIE BOY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    such a shame if what you say is true she is super attractive, might have to test out to confirm reports idk
    JACKIE BOY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah bro exactly the same experience with her as per my AR.

You're right, the bbbj was just her sucking with a bored look on her face. Honestly felt like she was falling asleep.

With the touching she kept making weird noises so I asked her if she was sore , assuming she's been to the gym, but she just says why would I be sore.. just felt awkward as hell.

Definitely felt like a paid for a warm body to fuck.

It was my first time with her so didn't want to complain, figured it was the whole YMMV stuff, in hindsight I wish I had, to protect the wallet of fellow bros.

Definitely JPS, unfortunately she's so hot so the photos will lure other bros who don't read this forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro. You just saved my $260. Was about to book her today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, I rarely do FS more of RNT person but she was so hot from the photo i was considering it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Did you take this up with The lads…?
    They need to know…
    Japanese Princess syndrome
    Too fabulous to Fuck… but happy to take to the bucks
    Had this problem once… rang reception from inside the room… a little word from reception and service improved to the standard expected
    Nah, i'm still new at this punting thing and was my first time at 42. Don't think i'll visit her again even if it was free, everything just felt weird and needed to GTFO.

Banned
    Kasumi is an attractive girl… most men put up with crap from women like that
    Kasumi ain’t stupid… she’s workin it…. Minimum effort maximum bucks
    Poor boofheads let her get away with it
    She’s always fully booked… even though she provides below standard service
    Silly boys… you are not worthy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a feeling the people that book her.. most prob don't read the stuff on the forums haha and then they get controlled by their 2nd head. I have also been guilty of seeing Kasumi... seen her once and warned all of my mates off her. They would be much better off seeing Anna or mika

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I have a feeling the people that book her.. most prob don't read the stuff on the forums haha and then they get controlled by their 2nd head. I have also been guilty of seeing Kasumi... seen her once and warned all of my mates off her. They would be much better off seeing Anna or mika
    There are enough " first timers" to keep Kasumi busy for years...she doesn't have to rely on repeat business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The game is to be played I suppose. I mean there are instagram chicks that are making bank of only fans without even showing tits or anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Kasumi, she’s hot!!! The lack of eye contact and fake tits are my only turn off. Good bbbj good suction, splits saliva, willing to CIM.
    She’s doesnt like cow girl and says it hurts.
    Agree with minimum effort for big bucks.
    Overall she’s worth a try. She’s definitely one of the hotter WL atm with the current short supply.
    Left the joint feeling happy but don’t have the urge to see her again anytime soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Tried Kasumi, she’s hot!!! The lack of eye contact and fake tits are my only turn off. Good bbbj good suction, splits saliva, willing to CIM.
    She’s doesnt like cow girl and says it hurts.
    Agree with minimum effort for big bucks.
    Overall she’s worth a try. She’s definitely one of the hotter WL atm with the current short supply.
    Left the joint feeling happy but don’t have the urge to see her again anytime soon
    Seems with Kasumi… once is enough
    She’ll still make a fortune

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She recently changed her rate from Diamond to ultra diamond and this is having a domino effect on other girls. I can clearly see some chinese girls are now asking higher rates compared to normal premium / diamond rates. This is all about short supply in the industry girls know this very well and started inflating their rates. On one hand managemeng should step in and set the benchmark but I think they are concerned that they might lose these girls as they can move to any other shop so they finally will have to bear with the loss. On the other hand if the shop has a good client base then they should not be worried as ond girl moving to a different shop wont disrupt their business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nahhh, not for me and kudos to the forum for highlighting the situation.

Agree, she looks great, really top shelf, but what's the point if she isn't in the room with you.

She'll last in the current supply environment but will probably be squeezed out when it turns around and there are girls who match her in looks, but who are willing to deliver on service and warrant the $260.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    She recently changed her rate from Diamond to ultra diamond and this is having a domino effect on other girls. I can clearly see some chinese girls are now asking higher rates compared to normal premium / diamond rates. This is all about short supply in the industry girls know this very well and started inflating their rates. On one hand managemeng should step in and set the benchmark but I think they are concerned that they might lose these girls as they can move to any other shop so they finally will have to bear with the loss. On the other hand if the shop has a good client base then they should not be worried as ond girl moving to a different shop wont disrupt their business.
    So what is ultra diamond?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only difference is that you pay more!! Diamond rate is 230/hr , but her only rate is 260/hr....and i can see few others have started following this....ultimately it's up to customers, if they are willing to pay or not.....I personally won't. Its not a question of 20-30 bucks but I don't like being taken for a ride.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's the worst feeling ever - knowing you've paid an additional tax over the top tier service level and the girl turns out so flippant as to be on her phone during the booking.
    I've had my eye on the nightshade recently, especially the Japanese girls. I'm hesitant because the reviews can be so hot and then frigid cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast