Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    How do girls get paid?
    That made me say WTF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do girls get paid?
    Cash, from us punters want to put one away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What does a Ginza Diamond service include? Do you prefer 45min bookings or 1 hour?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    What does a Ginza Diamond service include? Do you prefer 45min bookings or 1 hour?
    I can answer that for you.

It's whatever they can get away with not doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    dudes dudes, doubters will always doubt everything.

why doubt that she is some guy pretending to be a girl from ginza, joining this forum to waste her time and waste others time? sure it may happen but chances are tiny.

there is often more truth out there than you know, especially in a developed country like Australia, people here are nicer than you think, we don't starve every day that we have to cheat and lie to have food do we. if you're someone who often don't trust others, it's probably because you yourself often lie in the first place hence you assume others lie too so you proceed with caution.

stop calling people BS, take a leap of faith and trust others first and you'll see others trust you. it's an online forum, no one will scam your money anyway.
    Hear hear! Great advice!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do girls get paid?
    Shops I went to I paid after roster finishes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    That made me laugh...
    What does that mean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Lililiil,
    What do you think about men who use sexual enhancement drugs, to last longer, to fuck harder?
    Do you like or not like?
    Also, can you tell when someone has taken them?
    I can't tell. I didn't know some take it. Personally, I hate it when they can't cum long time or when they stop if they are about to cum. Because some eventually can't cum at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Even so, you never know what each person's predicament is. Maybe they have dependents, maybe they pay tax.
    I'm lucky to have a job that actually thrives in this situation. So on Friday, I snuck out to see my fave WL and dropped a generous tip to her to do my part in helping her out. No matter what you say, she may be a WL, but she's also someone I've been intimate with many times and that makes her a "part of me". Sincerely wish all the girls I've been with all the best in this!
    I LOVE guys like you well done!💖💖💖

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    Hello lililiil, ignore all the haters and trollers. You will always get this in a public forum. If it gets too much, simply stop and get out.
    Before you do, I have a subjective question.
    You said you will never date a client. If you meet your boyfriend outside of work would you tell him you are a WL (what you do for work) or will you keep it a secret and never tell? If you keep it a secret, what about in marriage, would you tell your husband what you did or will you never tell and keep it a secret for life?
    Another question. From your experience, how long and till what age does a WL work for in the industry?
    Thankyou so much... I am ignoring all the rude/personal questions anyway haha. I think it would be the same for guys and girls. You wouldn't tell your girlfriend or wife that you went to brothel. And if I marry, I would definitely stop working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    Thankyou so much... I am ignoring all the rude/personal questions anyway haha. I think it would be the same for guys and girls. You wouldn't tell your girlfriend or wife that you went to brothel. And if I marry, I would definitely stop working.
    But how do you explain what you do for job whilst dating a guy before you get married. I understand girls will stop when they marry but what about the 1 - 2 years of dating before marriage, would you stop work whilst dating if you knew he was the "one" or would you keep it a secret still?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This thread is fucken hilarious!
    I've been on this Forum since almost when it started - maybe 10 years. And this is one of the funniest ever!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Hi to all!
    I am a girl working in Ginza - won't tell which one though.
    Because of lockdown, I have nothing to do at home and decided to come here and have a look around. It was kinda fun to read some reviews of me and learn which services you guys prefer hehe. I thought maybe you guys have questions on working girls as well. Since I'm super*1000 bored I will answer anything ! (except personal questions for the privacy and anonimity)
    I know you're sworn to secrecy

But, are you happy to share your best & worst session with a guy that came to see you at Ginza?

Any fallen for any guy or refused to see any other?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This thread is fucken hilarious!
    I've been on this Forum since almost when it started - maybe 10 years. And this is one of the funniest ever!
    Brother Rooter,

As the undisputed King of Ginza. I will be very much looking forward to reading your review on Ms lililililililililili..... haha

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    But how do you explain what you do for job whilst dating a guy before you get married. I understand girls will stop when they marry but what about the 1 - 2 years of dating before marriage, would you stop work whilst dating if you knew he was the "one" or would you keep it a secret still?
    Plenty of WLs have more than one job ! (Punt intended)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi to all!
    I am a girl working in Ginza - won't tell which one though.
    Because of lockdown, I have nothing to do at home and decided to come here and have a look around. It was kinda fun to read some reviews of me and learn which services you guys prefer hehe. I thought maybe you guys have questions on working girls as well. Since I'm super*1000 bored I will answer anything ! (except personal questions for the privacy and anonimity)
    Dear Ginza sister, thank you for taking the time to start this very insightful thread and also for taking your time to answer most of the questions that you find comfortable to answer.

a couple of questions

have you only ever worked at ginza?

If you have worked in other shops, has it always been full service?

out of all the shops you have worked Do you think Ginza the best? Why?

Which is your favourite room to work from at Ginza and what makes it your favourite room
    ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What does that mean?
    Warwick has a very dry sense of humour. It was a throwaway line that just made me laugh because it was absurd with a strong dose of sarcasm.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What does that mean?
    He was referring to a joke another poster made further up, warwick1. And the joke was, it was a silly answer to a silly question. It's nothing about you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He was referring to a joke another poster made further up, warwick1. And the joke was, it was a silly answer to a silly question. It's nothing about you.
    You are both wrong. He was referring to the easy sexual favours colonialists got from the natives by giving just beads, shiny things, nails and trinkets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi lililiil, if the governments keep on doing lock downs, would you and the other girls consider going to other countries that do not have lock downs?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast