Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 Alan Street, Fairfield - Betty AKA Emily from Saigon Princess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a go with this chick, don’t go to brothel anymore but decide to give this a try. Friendly but I get a vibe she doesn’t want to be there or maybe just me? To me she look Thai with a mix of Indian lol told her that and I think she got a bit offended, heads up to the Indian brothers - she no likie but you guys should give it a go anyway.

Sex was blahhh, not much to write about, we pretty much done the same as Dongaz, not into it, not even try to act it. Very quiet session, you can hear a pin drop for sure. Only until the last few minutes she gave some when I decided to go up a notch since I was being gentle almost the whole time.

Apparently she only comes if there’s enough booking for the day, like today she said she have 4 bookings so only work a few hours.

Yeh $110/30mins is steep but I guess she is on the younger side with decent face and body on par with those popular places around the city, besides punters already paying up to $90 for someone way older. I won’t be coming back to this place any soon, just want to check off a Viet from my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Just had a go with this chick, don’t go to brothel anymore but decide to give this a try. Friendly but I get a vibe she doesn’t want to be there or maybe just me? To me she look Thai with a mix of Indian lol told her that and I think she got a bit offended, heads up to the Indian brothers - she no likie but you guys should give it a go anyway.

Sex was blahhh, not much to write about, we pretty much done the same as Dongaz, not into it, not even try to act it. Very quiet session, you can hear a pin drop for sure. Only until the last few minutes she gave some when I decided to go up a notch since I was being gentle almost the whole time.

Apparently she only comes if there’s enough booking for the day, like today she said she have 4 bookings so only work a few hours.

Yeh $110/30mins is steep but I guess she is on the younger side with decent face and body on par with those popular places around the city, besides punters already paying up to $90 for someone way older. I won’t be coming back to this place any soon, just want to check off a Viet from my list.
    Whats stopping you from brothel when you pay pretty much the same and going for the same service?...

I blame this boarder and covid thing strinking the supply and theres major shortage of good fs ones from inner west & west.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Whats stopping you from brothel when you pay pretty much the same and going for the same service?...

I blame this boarder and covid thing strinking the supply and theres major shortage of good fs ones from inner west & west.
    Currently on this RnT thing, I actually enjoy the massage part of it, I’m fine with part 2 alone if more is not on the menu. Like some guys here I also want to see how far I can go with a ML, for me I never ask for it, I just wait for the offer if there’s any. Either way I still move to the next no matter what service is given, no return. Not doing that regular thing again.

Today I really want to do a Viet, and there’s not much ML Viets out there that I currently know of I think I would in term of looks, I guess she kind of count as ML right? Never been to Saigon Princess, way too out of the way for me. Don’t get me wrong her service is equivalent to some ML out there, make sense as she is/was one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does this place have a we chat? Keen to check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_power69 View Post
    Does this place have a we chat? Keen to check it out.
    They do but don’t bother, no update and no reply. Just call the number, the lady was helpful with my booking. She told me she will contact “Betty” if she’s coming or not, an hour later the lady called me back confirming my booking at that time is ok. Actually not bad for service from for a brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Currently on this RnT thing, I actually enjoy the massage part of it, I’m fine with part 2 alone if more is not on the menu. Like some guys here I also want to see how far I can go with a ML, for me I never ask for it, I just wait for the offer if there’s any. Either way I still move to the next no matter what service is given, no return. Not doing that regular thing again.

Today I really want to do a Viet, and there’s not much ML Viets out there that I currently know of I think I would in term of looks, I guess she kind of count as ML right? Never been to Saigon Princess, way too out of the way for me. Don’t get me wrong her service is equivalent to some ML out there, make sense as she is/was one.
    I see. So it's a thrill thing like trying to break rules in a massage shop.

I heard 185 military rd has some good ones but I think mostly Thai? Not sure about Viet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see. So it's a thrill thing like trying to break rules in a massage shop.

I heard 185 military rd has some good ones but I think mostly Thai? Not sure about Viet
    Yup that’s the word “thrill”.

Oh yeh, was a semi regular at this place 10 years ago. There’s another one that way just before Smithfield, very popular back then.

Best ones I had in the suburbs was in Peakhurst, I’ve seen really pretty model like ones there, still remember a Japanese one and a Singaporean one so hot! Closed down now only one left on Pritchard Pl which was also great, probably shithole now.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oh yeh, was a semi regular at this place 10 years ago. There’s another one that way just before Smithfield, very popular back then.

Best ones I had in the suburbs was in Peakhurst, I’ve seen really pretty model like ones there, still remember a Japanese one and a Singaporean one so hot! Closed down now only one left on Pritchard Pl which was also great, probably shithole now.
    Did you happen to see the line up? Wandering if there are other gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Did you happen to see the line up? Wandering if there are other gems.
    For 5 Fairfield? There was 3 on at the the time. I only saw obviously Betty and another WL, let just say the other lady is definitely a miss for me… wouldn’t pay the asking price for sure.

For Guildford ones? Not recently… the lineup was super great back in the day, the ugmos there back then would consider as decent with todays lineup. I guess no point advising based on the past. I guess the only way to find out is rocking up and see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has found another new place to work at
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...%3B-0449556520

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And a great picture of her showing her tattoo's

Junior Member(有D料到)

Damn 10 years ago... Wonder where they are now aye they probably retired lol

Pretty hard to find anything decent in the west these days everyone has moved into the city or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    She has found another new place to work at
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...%3B-0449556520
    Looks good. Doesnt seem as skinny as I thought.

But isnt that a RnT shop only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn 10 years ago... Wonder where they are now aye they probably retired lol

Pretty hard to find anything decent in the west these days everyone has moved into the city or something.
    Haha probably married with kids now.

Looks good. Doesnt seem as skinny as I thought.

But isnt that a RnT shop only?
    Yeh man, that’s the girl… oh she’s Ivy now lol. Narh not super skinny, got some meat on her but nothing fatty. Very tanned skin almost brown which I thought odd since I know many Viet girls really going for that white white look, envying the Korean stuff. Good on her, I think she will make more cash at this shop than the brothel in Fairfield.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha probably married with kids now.

Yeh man, that’s the girl… oh she’s Ivy now lol. Narh not super skinny, got some meat on her but nothing fatty. Very tanned skin almost brown which I thought odd since I know many Viet girls really going for that white white look, envying the Korean stuff. Good on her, I think she will make more cash at this shop than the brothel in Fairfield.
    I thought Viet are all kind of brownish. I havent seen a pale Viet to be honest.

I have seen a pale Turkish though. The tats she got looks pretty badass and gangster lol.

But yeh Ryde is definitely better than Fairfield and thats why I was wondering if that shop provides fs or just rnt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought Viet are all kind of brownish. I havent seen a pale Viet to be honest.

I have seen a pale Turkish though. The tats she got looks pretty badass and gangster lol.

But yeh Ryde is definitely better than Fairfield and thats why I was wondering if that shop provides fs or just rnt
    Aussie born ones yeh tanned but the Vietnam born ones like to be white. Over there the whiter your skin, the more people look up to you. Rich vs poor kind of thing, less fortunate ones have to work hard under the sun, most don’t like to be label as such so they will keep their skin as white. Plus K-pop these days boost it more now.

This is when you get your thrill in there RnT places man… once the door is locked, anything can be done. I wonder what is her price for it though at Ryde.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She only gives CBJ at the brothel? Weird she gave me bbbj at Saigon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aussie born ones yeh tanned but the Vietnam born ones like to be white. Over there the whiter your skin, the more people look up to you. Rich vs poor kind of thing, less fortunate ones have to work hard under the sun, most don’t like to be label as such so they will keep their skin as white. Plus K-pop these days boost it more now.

This is when you get your thrill in there RnT places man… once the door is locked, anything can be done. I wonder what is her price for it though at Ryde.
    Lol true. Im kind pale too and these ml always tell me my hand is so soft and I was like uh why lol. They said most of the guys got rough hands.

I usually would check under the tissue box when I go rnt cause sometimes there is a condom then you know its on the menus

Price is a mystery box there if lucky $50 tip fs but i think standard is 100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol true. Im kind pale too and these ml always tell me my hand is so soft and I was like uh why lol. They said most of the guys got rough hands.

I usually would check under the tissue box when I go rnt cause sometimes there is a condom then you know its on the menus

Price is a mystery box there if lucky $50 tip fs but i think standard is 100
    So you going to Ryde to see her? Why not just go straight to Fairfield, that way the damage is known $110/30mins. Yeh $100 seem to be the norm until this month, some are upping their FS to $120-$150 by the look of things on this forum. My last RnT FS was in mid Feb was still $100 extra. No luck after that… was chasing the ones people already mentioned no FS offer but I just went anyway to see what’s the fuss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you going to Ryde to see her? Why not just go straight to Fairfield, that way the damage is known $110/30mins. Yeh $100 seem to be the norm until this month, some are upping their FS to $120-$150 by the look of things on this forum. My last RnT FS was in mid Feb was still $100 extra. No luck after that… was chasing the ones people already mentioned no FS offer but I just went anyway to see what’s the fuss.
    Not sure man. $110 still abit much for 30mins tbh.

Im still used to the $70/30 at Rydalmere/Granville or $105/hr at Campsie when girls there were still do-able.

Fairfield seems abit far and I would expect prices to be like 80/30 from memory thats the range and 110 was like 45mins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast