Thread: How often

Senior Member(無間使者)

How often

Hey guys

Beside the punting, how often do you guys have sex with your wife/girlfriends?

Once? Twice? All 7 days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With my girlfriend I try to have sex once a week, sometimes twice. Thing is, I get weak after I unload so I prefer to do it once with gf, and once for punting a week to maintain balance as I need to go to gym for training. There are some beasts (in a good way) in this forum who punt almost daily, I wish I was them and that much money!

Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Hey guys

Beside the punting, how often do you guys have sex with your wife/girlfriends?

Once? Twice? All 7 days?
    Haha brother,

I don't know about you mate, but if I am getting IT 7 days a week at home, I shalt never punt again...................lol

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I don't have gf, thats why when i want to go to punt then i go then , not much count in a week or in a month bro. Before that i have gf , we almost do the sex everyday bro

Banned
    Am a few months out of a long term relationship ... My ex was pretty but towards the end I grew tired of fucking her, maybe twice a week. Never grew tired of BJs though, tried my best to get one of those every night (... Was not visiting MLs/WMs at that stage)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been in a long term relationship for years now and we still do it maybe 2 to 3 times a week. Like charlie i try to get bj every day! Only 50% lucky on most days. I dont punt much just once or twice a month which is enough for me.

For me if i can find a girl that is more open minded in bed i might give up punting altogether. Have tried but she isnt interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I used to date my now wife, I used to get it nearly every day. I didnt even have to ask. Now I only get it 1-2 times a week and I need to try pretty hard.. fml

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
    When I used to date my now wife, I used to get it nearly every day. I didnt even have to ask. Now I only get it 1-2 times a week and I need to try pretty hard.. fml
    Haha you are so right! Try getting some once ur married and had kids is like winning bingo at your local rsl!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    easylove, you hit the nail on the head, after 20 years of "married bliss" with the minister for war, you are lucky if you get it once a month!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Haha you are so right! Try getting some once ur married and had kids is like winning bingo at your local rsl!
    Exactly, she already tells me she is too tired for sex. Cant imagine when there are kids involved.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. I knew it would be different before and after married for a while, but I did not know it would actually be like that.
    How scary. Just wondering Bro Beancounter, have you ever tried another kind of approach? Something new than you usual way of getting her to the bed

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Surely u can find one nite per week for sex. Have a quicky in the shower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicFun View Post
    Wow. I knew it would be different before and after married for a while, but I did not know it would actually be like that.
    How scary. Just wondering Bro Beancounter, have you ever tried another kind of approach? Something new than you usual way of getting her to the bed
    I must admit I make less of effort than I used to. Before we used to go out for dinner, go for walks/drive and then sit there talking before things lead to sex. Now we have dinner at home, watch tv and go to bed. You get too comfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
    I always used to think that situations like these were stereotypes of life after marriage! And from many bros who are posting similar opinions... Scary feeling for what to expect in the future! No wonder married bros turn to punting for release...

Question, what would be the main causes of the sudden or substantial decrease in lovin'?
    -Matt-

I am now officially scared of marriage.