Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long BBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by coahc View Post
    CxR Venus (from Ginza Empire) also can give a long BBBJ. I’ve had 30 and 45 minute sessions where she has spent the entire time blowing me (at my request). She is happy to do it and she doesn’t take tissue breaks.
    Going to have to give her a go and adding her to the list, any others you would recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    Going to have to give her a go and adding her to the list, any others you would recommend?
    I would recommend Rebecca at Ginza Empire too, she’s more than willing to spend some time blowing you if you tell her. Also, V Anna at Ginza Club but I haven’t seen her on the roster for a while so she may be taking a break.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would recommend Rebecca at Ginza Empire too, she’s more than willing to spend some time blowing you if you tell her. Also, V Anna at Ginza Club but I haven’t seen her on the roster for a while so she may be taking a break.
    Ah thanks for that, I've seen Rebecca a number of times and she's a service queen and will do whatever you want if you're nice. Though she has given me a bj for an entire session she wasn't able to make me come from it. Only Cici from Ginza has managed that so far, trying to find another

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gone back overseas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    gone back overseas
    I assume you mean Anna from GC? That is a pity, she was a good one, always friendly and ready to provide a good time. Thanks for confirming!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah man, the 310 ginza one. not sure joking but says will come back in 2 years lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any other recommendations guys? After a long bbbj with a good looking woman who has a good technique

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12