Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sugarbabes comparing notes and coaching each other much more than Sugardaddies here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where can I read for how to start doing this? I seen both thread and it is experience people and then bro with question but not try. Is there easy guide to begin from?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have only ever come across one girl who was very hot but only offered very substandard intimacy. She asked for 300.

Saw one for 500 for 5 hours on Saturday and will see another tomorrow for 700 but she is worth a million in my opinion.

My point is that perhaps I can negotiate the 700 one to 500 but she is so good that I think the 700 actually delivers value. My benchmark is the girls from ginza or 42G, she is better than most so good value for money
    I just don't like seeing guys getting ripped off or girls thinking we are ATMs.

700 to fuck is crazy money. Fine if you can afford it regularly, but most guys will need to come up with $80k before tax annually to enjoy that regularly.

Then, once you have agreed to it then she will be telling the next guy, and all her gfs "the market rate is 700". So all we do is screw each other over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the whole sugarbaby/sugardaddy concept was based on 'rich' old guys who could afford to spend thousands and who were too busy to waste time on conventional pickups.

it's all about your personal choices, I would pay $700 for an evening and use a $400 phone than fork out $1200 for a new iphone! a lot of people who make $50k a year happily pay for a new iphone or galaxy without thinking about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have only ever come across one girl who was very hot but only offered very substandard intimacy. She asked for 300.

Saw one for 500 for 5 hours on Saturday and will see another tomorrow for 700 but she is worth a million in my opinion.

My point is that perhaps I can negotiate the 700 one to 500 but she is so good that I think the 700 actually delivers value. My benchmark is the girls from ginza or 42G, she is better than most so good value for money
    I'll keep persisting but if you got any you good ones you don't want to continue with, send their id's this way =)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    I'll keep persisting but if you got any you good ones you don't want to continue with, send their id's this way =)
    Keep persisting, it’s not hard to find them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You don’t need to pay 700. My regular is 300, attractive and stays for as long as I want. She normally wants to hang around for longer than I can. Have had others for between 300 & 400. 700 is crazy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    You don’t need to pay 700. My regular is 300, attractive and stays for as long as I want. She normally wants to hang around for longer than I can. Have had others for between 300 & 400. 700 is crazy.
    I have had one once for 300, she was hot but had so many psychological issues that it was actually unsafe to see her.

Will bargain harder, sounds like I am paying too much even though I think it is fair for the value I am receiving back from them

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Never done SBs, but I think we could be making a mistake by trying to price them using our "punter-economics". Sure 700 bucks sounds like good value compared to long sessions in reputable shops, but that's only because we're used to paying that much for sex.

I'll admit, I find this all very fascinating. Please keep up the very fruitful discussions!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Never done SBs, but I think we could be making a mistake by trying to price them using our "punter-economics". Sure 700 bucks sounds like good value compared to long sessions in reputable shops, but that's only because we're used to paying that much for sex.

I'll admit, I find this all very fascinating. Please keep up the very fruitful discussions!
    I came up with another theory overnight. Maybe I am ugly af and need to pay more for the benefit 🤣🤣. We can’t all be winners.

There is an aspect of sugaring that different than the brothel and that is the arrangement so I don’t say relationship, over and above intimacy. One of my SBs was texting me right now, sending me photos of a few lingerie for me to choose what she will wear tonight when we meet. Or when we just meet outside for food without needing to pay her, just for the food obviously.

It is a whole different ball game I think

Banned
    It's like dating. Turn up looking your best and give her a good time. Not rocket science.

I don't know why guys on this site are paying so much. Seems you are locked into a pattern of thinking. Agree with others who have said that 3-500 is fair. if you can afford 700 regularly then kudos to you. these girls aren't making that an hour as uni students so why encourage it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Law of Demand and Supply works all the time, in all situations. Also, Price Theory works (when pricing a service or product, charge as much as possible till your customers start dropping off). We know from news articles that there are far more girls on these websites than punters like us, so why do we as a group of blokes are assisting these girls to push us up the $$$ scale.

The reason some SB's are asking and often getting 700 (let alone the ones who claim to be getting 1200) is because some punters are agreeing to pay it.
    But if we all stick with telling them "sorry, but my budget is 400 (or 500)" then SB's will be conditioned to see 400 as great value. After all, their alternative to work as shop assistants at $30 per hour means working 10 to 15 hours to make the same amount.

Getting laid does not require someone with a university degree and 10 years of experience. Just a reasonably decent body.

And please do not fall for their old trick when they say "My last arrangement, he paid me 800" . This tactical statement is well documented on sugarbaby forums. They say it to make us feel that counter-offering 400 or 500 is too low.

Be strong fellows, and let's stick together!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on girls...i think most of girls needed accepted while who not need money but willing need higher, for example a lady talked among each other saying some guy offer her $700 and she said that's not much only worth no more than a week wage.

what ever it is...need to be $400-$500 on the market, if accept $700 then the trend continue killing freaking market just like RnT $50 for Nude HJ.

you guys know about middle east or those people have multiple wives? one of them saying if not for support aka money then she could not be with him...never ask how much support she got but seeing alot of chinese business owners done it...saw one hot women in my eyes and still stick with him thick and thin even tho he's have alot of women.

Banned
    If it is any consolation I know SDs who are as old as 70, others who are short and hairy, many who are out of shape, have dad bods or a bit of extra padding. None of it matters. What matters is that you are a man fulfilling a fantasy. You pay more if she can't see anything but a transaction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    If it is any consolation I know SDs who are as old as 70, others who are short and hairy, many who are out of shape, have dad bods or a bit of extra padding. None of it matters. What matters is that you are a man fulfilling a fantasy. You pay more if she can't see anything but a transaction.
    That's how I approach punting. Just get lost in the moment. Works for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    true..there's always a price on everything and those dignity stuff throw out the window, for $1m how many not really want to spent a night or weekends...for any money. I never believe in morals or dignity...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No money no honey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    some are pretty smart in tech too.. Using CHATGPT to create profiles and reply to conversations..

https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...pt_to_talk_to/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123