Thread: J Nonoka

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Nonoka

Have been lurking for many years now and after a bit of break, have decided it’s time to finally give back. A bit of back story and why I have decided to put this up. My last punt, almost 4 years ago was at Ginza with a beauty named Valentina. Still etched in my mind as it’s the first and only time I’ve had someone squirt. Needless to say it was a great session. Anyway, Valentina moved on and I never got around to reviewing. So left it there. Here we are, four years later and I’ve just had another great session. This time I’ll get the review out there while fresh in my mind.
    Wet Sunday night, and having said goodbyes to a friend after grabbing a meal out, decided to detour via marrickville. No booking and only a quick scan of the roster I decided to chance my luck. Did the line up and there were a couple of girls who caught my attention, however Nanoka stood out. Sure, she’s cute in that kawaii way, but it was the intro that set her apart. Japanese service straight up, came right in to the room, squatting down to below my level, taking my hand and saying hers with a cute laugh.
    Pay up and head to the room, number 12 at the back, nice and big, and wait. Sitting on the sofa waiting and Nanoka makes her entrance. She’s quite tall, long legs, skinny and small chest. Definitely young, maybe early or mid 20’s. Not a drop dead gorgeous bombshell, but a nice body and cute face. She comes and sits next to me and the DFK begins. From there, the kissing continues with plenty of heavy touching. That leads to me going down on her. She, sat on the sofa and me spreading her wide and eating her out. A lovely pussy, lasered with a small well manicured patch. I go for a while, and she gets off as i stimulate her. We move over to the bed and this time she goes down on me. She gives a great blow job. Plenty of depth and suction. I probably could have enjoyed that for longer. But I only booked 45mins and by this point we were probably 30mins in. So on with the condom and it was time for some fucking. The mirrors in that too are great for watching. Started with mish and more dfk and finished with doggy as the buzzer went.
    While the fucking was good for me it was the lead up that made this a stand out punt. Not your stock standard routine and very much lead by what I wanted. There is quite a bit of foam and laughing in that japanese way. For me it was all part of the experience and suited Nonoka. When paying, it was $280 for 45mins so at the higher end, but it was well worth it and reflective of her experience and service. If you like J girls would recommend trying Nonoka.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR and good intelligence.

Have her on the priority list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a great session with her the other day and she basically "attacked" me (DFK) from the moment she entered the room lol. highly recommend!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Nonoka for an hour yesterday arvo. Wow! She is really special. Pricey yes but definitely worth the extra. As other punters have noticed she is right into DFK from the start. I normally expect a shower first but she was tonguing me and dragged me onto the bed straight off, and we went (or came) from there. She's young, early 20s, slim waist but still with a nice curvy bum, and I think quite pretty in an exotic and interesting way. The photos are real but she seems slimmer in body and face. Her height and weight given about right. I would say she is just an A cup so big tit lovers might be a little disappointed there but I didn't mind, she was happy to have her nipples sucked. And she is sweet and fun and right into good time sex, very tight at first but got naturally wet. She was happy to try anything I suggested, 69, doggy, DATY...! She got me up for a second round which doesn't always happen LOL, I wanted to extend but she had another booking - drat! Her English is pretty basic so have your phone translator ready. She said she is here until 25 April. I'm hoping to go back. If you like slim young friendly passionate J girls, don't miss her!

Best little girlfriend Nonoka is working today
    Last week to stay, be quick guys!!

Call or Msg us to make a booking before she back to Japan, won't stay long!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did anyone know if she is coming back to australia?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairns View Post
    Did anyone know if she is coming back to australia?
    I may be getting mixed up with someone else's plans to return, but I thought it was 4 months from the date of her departure. So that means she will be back in 3 months if her plans remain in place. Assuming my memory serves me correctly and I haven't mixed up with another conversation.

But, who knows? Plans change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I may be getting mixed up with someone else's plans to return, but I thought it was 4 months from the date of her departure. So that means she will be back in 3 months if her plans remain in place. Assuming my memory serves me correctly and I haven't mixed up with another conversation.

But, who knows? Plans change.

So sorry, I had a sudden burst of cognitive clarity and ..... I think it is Julia who is returning in 4 months (now approx 3 months), rather than Nonoka.

Hmm, that's a shame. But Julia is also pretty fantastic - AR still to be created.