Thread: Welcome SASHA : NEW SCHOOLGIRL to the Ginza Girls School, Cute BIG TITTED Sex Kitten

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Welcome SASHA : NEW SCHOOLGIRL to the Ginza Girls School, Cute BIG TITTED Sex Kitten

Today I had the pleasure of initiating the newest student at the Ginza Girls School.
    Her name is Sasha and she is from Tokyo, Japan.

Sasha is very cute and sweet with beautiful big eyes, long hair, pale skin, big D cup boobs, and gorgeous round arse.
    She is only 155cm tall and by her own admission carrying a few extra kilos, but in my opinion has a very sexy body that was built to provide hours of endless pleasure and joy - and no doubt will !!

It was her first day at Ginza today and her first day ever at school and her first time with a gentleman outside of her native Japan.
    So naturally she was a little nervous, but i soon got her relaxed and we showered together along with some DFK, and sudsy mutual pleasuring - her soft soapy sexy body had me so hard I thought I would burst a vein!

Once we were on the bed I explored her youthful curvy body with fingers lips and tongue and her initial reluctance soon gave way to horny enthusiasm and a pussy so wet I thought I would drown in it !

Her pussy is so tight and she has a perfect little triangular mat of shortly trimmed hair that she may as well carve "Welcome" onto - Welcome to paradise on earth!

I thought I should test her BBBJ skills at this point and she did surprisingly well - a soft gentle BBBJ with soft lips and gentle hands - I have had better BBBJs but never more tender and intimate.
    It was as if we had been dating for a few months and she was giving her boyfriend a special treat - very GFE.

Her wet pussy needed to be given the attention it deserved, and I wanted to fuck this new student so bad!
    So I got her to mount me in cowgirl and she slowly took me in and then built up to full on riding.
    I stayed inside her and rolled her over into missionary and we had a great session switching from full on legs in the air pumping to gentle body to body grinding with lots of DFK.
    I had to check out that lovely round arse of hers so got her into doggie position with the intention of slamming her all the way home - but that wasn't an option as it was a bit painful for her so I switched to a nice gentle action which got me all the way there in the nicest possible way.

And then we just kissed, and kissed and kissed and kissed ... It was weird, it wasn't a planned thing, it just happened and neither of us could stop. Only the bell could finally wake us from our altered state and bring us back to reality.
    It was the end of the lesson. Lunchtime.

Sasha is a friendly, delightful young lady a great addition to the Ginza classroom and will be joining her clasmates Liz, Mariah, Vivi, Barbie, and Aika bright eyed and awaiting instruction from current and potential Ginza teachers.
    I can just picture them all in their school uniforms and ready to learn their lessons and trying their best to please their teachers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    another ginza school girl, nice.
    if the new shop has a class room theme will be nice!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Hey bro, what colour was her hair?

Sasha's hair is brown.

nice review as always rooter.
    what was she wearing when she greeted you?
    i think i caught a glimpse of her yesterday as I was leaving, but am not sure if it was her or another Ginza girl

Thanks bro! Glad you liked it.
    She was wearing a little slinky black dress and black high heel shoes.
    She looked pretty sexy in that dress; it showed off her arse and tits very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by gdx View Post
    another ginza school girl, nice.
    if the new shop has a class room theme will be nice!
    Not sure about a class room theme room - the desks might be a bit uncomfortable to fuck on
    but some school girl uniforms would definitely be a winner - especially those Japanese sailor style ones.
    Sasha would look smokin' hot in one of those; as would some of the other girls !!
    i wonder which Ginza girl would look the hottest in a school uniform ?

Has anyone caught up with Sasha this week?
    Keen to find out how this newest student is doing.
    Anyway she is on again today so I might have to go in and check if she's done her homework

I saw your other report on Liz too...which one would you recommend? I'm a sucker for big tits

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    I saw your other report on Liz too...which one would you recommend? I'm a sucker for big tits
    Tough choice !
    both girls are busty but Liz has a more toned body, whereas Sasha is a bit more curvy but still a nice body.
    Sasha is more confident and gives better service, Liz is more shy but nice.
    They are both rostered today. You can't go wrong either way bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I'm a sucker for big tits
    I like that.....

Me too !