Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jealous WL have you been in this situation ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This has nothing to do with feelings/jealousy

Its coz she is losing a customer = losing money/income. Its as simple as that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think it's more about familiarity than jealousy.

Women are very different from men. To us, familiarity often leads to boredom, infidelity, punting, etc.

Women, on the other hand, are more sexually stimulated by familiarity. They tend to enjoy sex more with a close partner than with a stranger. That is what they found from research.

I guess it might be a subconscious trait as a result of the physical sexual differences between men and women.

Our dicks stick out from our bodies, and we expel our baby-making stuff out of our bodies. Women, on the other hand, have internal sex organs and have to take "external inputs" into their bodies to procreate.

So naturally, women would want to do it with someone they consider to be trustworthy and clean (familiar), but men just go everywhere sticking their dicks into every good looking hole they could find.
    This shit right here is deep! Real deep and the most spot on comment on this this whole fucken thread.

A guy impregnates a chick with his seed and 9 months later she gives birth to it, so it's in their nature to receive, incubate and nurture shit for a long period of time and when the right time comes she'll give birth to it.

That's why a guy will say and do shit (ie plant seed), she'll receive it, incubate it and nurture it for several months, and during an argument she'll bring up shit (ie give birth) to stuff that he supposedly said, did or didn't do, which the poor cunt can't remember or recall ever saying or doing.

Personally I believe all women should be archeologists, coz they like digging up shit from the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s hard to say women who sleep with dozens of men a week have an innate desire to receive (besides money), incubate, nurture. I’m sure there are a lot more punters who develop feelings for the WL/ML than the other way around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    It’s hard to say women who sleep with dozens of men a week have an innate desire to receive (besides money), incubate, nurture. I’m sure there are a lot more punters who develop feelings for the WL/ML than the other way around.
    Female nature is to receive, incubate, nurture and give birth to something, and that's their natural modus operandi.

The problem with punters is they enter into situationships with WL/ML, and everything is going great ie until for some fucked up reason they want to convert the situationship into a fucken relationship.....and that's completely insane.

Why? Perhaps social or societal conditioning, they've turned beta, they've been watching too many Disney movies, too many chick fliks, romcoms, they might want exclusivity from their main chick, they become jealous, needy, clingy, or white knight syndrome kicks in etc. it's fucked! As far as WL or MLs keep it as a situationship and you'll enjoy life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Have you had your WL get jealous cause you picked a different WL in your lineup from your regular ?
    I used to book this Thai WL lady all the time but one day I decided to try a different girl from the same shop, she got so angry and started kdrama right infront of other girls, I was shocked to see this WL sees a dozen customers per day but just because I picked another WL she got pissed.
    I would kinda enjoy this moment if it ever happened to me, I mean, who gives a fuck to what a line up WL think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any interaction with any WL/ML/SB, whether disguised as other intentions or not, is purely for their financial gain. Nothing more.

Happens all the time to men/Farangs going to Philippines/Thailand, then falling in love with a Filipina/Thai WL, then getting fleeced for everything they got.

@Double_Adapter. Its true, too many beta simp white knights who think they can rescue the girl LOLOLOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't say I have experienced jealousy if/when I have picked another lady on a day where a regular (regular for mee is a loose term - I only punt once a month) has been working although I have seen my regular on a slow day and that did make another lady jealous, although that was because she wast he next lady up. My regular had to show her the text message and bookings before she calmed down at my regular, did put a dampener on it though.

That said, I have visited to see a regular and she has suggested another lady (often newer) and asked me to give feedback or (this has happened twice) she has asked the new lady to join us for no extra charge to me (I an a RnT person). Both times, different regular and place but good fun times was had although one cannot say it 'flowed' as it was more educational for the new lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    IÂ’ve had this happen.

I used to be a creature of habit. Did my research and found what I liked and was happy ( last few months same joint same Thai girl) Then about 2 days ago I went to my regular Friday arvo at 4pm (like clock work) and jasmine had ducked up the shops and was running late getting back.

They insisted I see this new Thai girl Angela. IÂ’m like ah all good I will wait. Another 15 passes and IÂ’m like fuck it bring me Angela.

What an experience that session turned out to be.
    Went up to the room and stripped and started to shower and about half way through in comes Angela.

They said 19, and I would agree. Size 6 nice set of bolt ons but not over the top. Reasonable English level and she started by sayingÂ…. Jasmines loss hehe.

She stripped and wasted no time into the shower, soft sensual washing back and playing with my balls and then straight to her knees. Starts running her tongue around my balls and up my cock till IÂ’m hard. To be honest it took all of about 30seconds.

Once I was hard straight into it, great mouth and hand action and 100% eye contact I was like fuck.. IÂ’m going to lose it.

Shower off onto the bed knelt between my knees and continued. About 10min later the door flew open and it was jasmine going batshit crazy in Thai at Angela. She was pissed. She paused and went to give me a serve and and this point IÂ’m like well fuck.. If I wasnÂ’t to put up with the bullshit I would get myself a mrs lol.

God knows what they were saying and at this point IÂ’m thinking IÂ’m done and just wanted out. Next thing as I went to get my cloths Jas pushed me back on the bed and started to suck my cock. IÂ’m like fuckÂ… the main reason I see has is her bjs at out of this world and for me itÂ’s all about the Bjs at this point IÂ’m like fuck it go with the flow then I felt another tongue I open my eyes and both Ang & Jas going for it.

They were trying to out do each other. I was torn, it was like they were competing. I was in heaven.

The sex was great both taking turns, change doms between, to date best experience IÂ’ve had. Paid for an hour it was close to 1.45 when I finally blew my load over the both of their waiting faces and they both went and picked each otherÂ’s faces clean. Sucked my cock dry. And they both showered me and pushed me on bed rubbing my cock talking.

Jas then demanded I decide who was the best. I was like 100% Ang but didnÂ’t wanna start drama I said of course you jas.

Needless to say IÂ’m now going on the days Jas not rostered to see Ang, Jas apparently got the shits when she found of. Spiteful when they donÂ’t get their tips

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    I'd agree and disagree with the woman having not having feelings and are after our money. Like one punter here said about a girl saying "we are human too and have feelings. A few times I have been with different WL's at their place chilling and next thing her WL friend all of a sudden brings over her favourite customer as well or goes on dates with him because she feels jealousy of what her friend has and wants the same thing for herself.

It just depends on the individual, yes some of the young ones are just after the money, just like some of the younger men are after hot sex. The older everybody gets, their thoughts change as well. Many of the WL/ML who are in there late 20's and early 30's do dream of having a solid partner and kids (biological clock ticking) but they just box it up in the back of their minds because of what they do for a job and know it's hard to have that whilst working, but for some they have a moment of weakness with you.

I've been the "favourite" customer of some girls because I'm the paying customer where as for other girls I've been the customer some get emotionally attached to.

It just comes down to both your personality and sexual compatibility that determines the kind of punting relationship you have and whether your both smart enough to keep your emotions in check.

Oh and if you think going to the shop when she ain't working is safe, you are wrong!!! Her friends/ other WL may recognise you and rat you out to her and the manager will to as she may ask him if you come in when shes not there. you just don't know it because she hasn't said it directly but will ask vague questions to see what you say when she knows the truth. I find this out after doing it and when I came back for her and I get along well with the manager and all he said was "I wouldn't lie to her when she asks" and I was thinking what the fuck he meant until after our session she was asking those questions and knew what he meant.

Banned
    A job is a job. A Krispy Kreme chick might be super nice to you and give you an extra piece of glazed doughnut for free only because you're easy to deal with compared to the 70yo retiree who winges about how hot she made his coffee.

Women don't fall in love with your money or expensive gifts. They fall in love with you only if you're someone who treats her like no other man in her life has treated her before.

Not just with sex workers, even with normal ugly ducklings there are those who are willing to go out on a date with you and accept your marriage proposal in the end but will never know what love is. In the end of the day you find out she's a monster wife who's appetite can't be satiated because her parents spoiled her broken or she's just a jealous prick with lack of empathy for her dying parents because they couldn't spoil her the same way her friend's parents did.

Thailand is a poor, developing country. Thai students who come to Australia often come from wealthy families. Thai girls are very envious, and those from wealthy families are well known to be monster kids spoiled by their parents. Many of them think that being spoiled rather than being nurtured is love. You can't expect these type of girls to nurture anything. If you have kids with her and suddenly lose your job, she'd rather eat and let you and the kids both starve to death.

What is to nurture? It is to put other people's needs over yours. That is what love means exactly. If they can't validate you emotionally, they're not wife material. There's many women out there, SW or non-SWs that are good for sex but not good to start families with. And being a white knight isn't going to make them change.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'd agree and disagree with the woman having not having feelings and are after our money. Like one punter here said about a girl saying "we are human too and have feelings. A few times I have been with different WL's at their place chilling and next thing her WL friend all of a sudden brings over her favourite customer as well or goes on dates with him because she feels jealousy of what her friend has and wants the same thing for herself.

It just depends on the individual, yes some of the young ones are just after the money, just like some of the younger men are after hot sex. The older everybody gets, their thoughts change as well. Many of the WL/ML who are in there late 20's and early 30's do dream of having a solid partner and kids (biological clock ticking) but they just box it up in the back of their minds because of what they do for a job and know it's hard to have that whilst working, but for some they have a moment of weakness with you.

I've been the "favourite" customer of some girls because I'm the paying customer where as for other girls I've been the customer some get emotionally attached to.

It just comes down to both your personality and sexual compatibility that determines the kind of punting relationship you have and whether your both smart enough to keep your emotions in check.

Oh and if you think going to the shop when she ain't working is safe, you are wrong!!! Her friends/ other WL may recognise you and rat you out to her and the manager will to as she may ask him if you come in when shes not there. you just don't know it because she hasn't said it directly but will ask vague questions to see what you say when she knows the truth. I find this out after doing it and when I came back for her and I get along well with the manager and all he said was "I wouldn't lie to her when she asks" and I was thinking what the fuck he meant until after our session she was asking those questions and knew what he meant.
    A while ago I started seeing seeing one of the girls in a popular shop. Long story short, we got along very well and over time the session with her became like sex with a girlfriend, it wasn’t her routine anymore. I could tell, and the way she treated me wasn’t mechanical, it was natural. I know she is a pro amongst the WLs. One day she texted me asking for a photo. She sent me a photo of herself first and asked for me to send one back. I asked why she would want my photo and she said she likes drawing and would like to draw me. That was a lie, I know how that she went around showing my photo to other girls asking if I was seeing them as well.

I had the best time with her. Yes, it is all about money for them. But that’s just how it starts.

I would still say be careful, don’t get emotionally attached and don’t try to rescue them. But there is not preventing you from being friends if you can check your emotions out at the door.

They do get jealous I think, the jealousy can be of the money that she lost but also of the friend/kind and nice customer that may find another regular. IMHO

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    A while ago I started seeing seeing one of the girls in a popular shop. Long story short, we got along very well and over time the session with her became like sex with a girlfriend, it wasn’t her routine anymore. I could tell, and the way she treated me wasn’t mechanical, it was natural. I know she is a pro amongst the WLs. One day she texted me asking for a photo. She sent me a photo of herself first and asked for me to send one back. I asked why she would want my photo and she said she likes drawing and would like to draw me. That was a lie, I know how that she went around showing my photo to other girls asking if I was seeing them as well.

I had the best time with her. Yes, it is all about money for them. But that’s just how it starts.

I would still say be careful, don’t get emotionally attached and don’t try to rescue them. But there is not preventing you from being friends if you can check your emotions out at the door.

They do get jealous I think, the jealousy can be of the money that she lost but also of the friend/kind and nice customer that may find another regular. IMHO
    That's very well put. If she had to fuck someone to make her living, she would prefer to do it with someone she likes or she doesn't find repulsive. It would defo be a loss to her if that preferred customer "left" her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's very well put. If she had to fuck someone to make her living, she would prefer to do it with someone she likes or she doesn't find repulsive. It would defo be a loss to her if that preferred customer "left" her.
    Exactly Goldfishman. She told me lots of guys talk about their money, businesses, cars, try to meet her outside the shop and she is not interested in them. The only thing she wants from them is the frequency of sessions if they are kind and if she feels safe with them.

Their feeling of safety with us is critical. She told me, she and others don’t feel safe with some guys and with those is get them out as quickly as possible. With others is stay with me as long as possible because I feel safe and make the same amount of money with you.

It’s a tough job, treat them well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Treat em mean, keep em keen because it works. If it's about money for them, when she has a whinge about you seeing another girl or suspects you come to the shop when she not there then put her back in her box as a WL and casually tell her that if you have to pay for her time so she can enjoy your company then you can do what you want, when you want. Just depends on if she actually likes you because she will change her tune quick smart and cater for you. If she doesn't then now you know and you then see other girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly Goldfishman. She told me lots of guys talk about their money, businesses, cars, try to meet her outside the shop and she is not interested in them. The only thing she wants from them is the frequency of sessions if they are kind and if she feels safe with them.

Their feeling of safety with us is critical. She told me, she and others don’t feel safe with some guys and with those is get them out as quickly as possible. With others is stay with me as long as possible because I feel safe and make the same amount of money with you.

It’s a tough job, treat them well
    I saw this ML girl in the evening and she was so happy to see me booking her, claiming i saved her life (obviously figure of speech). Cause in the evening her boss friends would come in and see any girl who sometimes see the ML i see.
    She doesn't like him at all and hates it however she cant say no due to it being her boss's friend.

As her way of saying thankyou, she said shes gonna be aggressive with me.

Banned
    You may be slightly mistaken, the STIs are not free, you are paying for them
    Very true. You're paying and could end up with an STI in the end. It can be fun punting but it has potential risks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never happened to me. in fact they actually suggested double...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah boys, once you're a paying customer, thats what she will see always see u as. Not a bad thing as this is always cheaper than a relationship or marrying her.

Any WL/ML who has seen hundreds-thousands of men will be emotionally/psychologically damaged to an extent & wont be able to pair-bond/emotionally attach to one man anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML's and WL's, being female, are not wired like us males. We can shove our Dicks in their holes and walk away without a care in the world. The work they do does not come naturally to them.

Yes, it is mostly about money but some of them do develop an attraction and affection for us, especially if we are regulars and treat them kindly and respectfully.
    The evidence of this is the number relationships that develop with these ladies where lust is misconstrued for something more.

This has happened to me more than once.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think there are 2 camps on this topic. Those who argue that girls are lying if they say they are falling for us and those like you and me who have been in the situation more than once.

I have stopped punting with WLs since the second occurrence as it hit her and I quite hard. Interesting that I have been seeing Sugar babes for 6 months now and this has not happened yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast