Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1749

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    @joe1956
    Nah were just discussing it as it is alot of money to let go off nearly $500-$1200+ each time compared to just regular punting.

No one wants to get ripped off, lose that kind of $$$ and get pretty average or shitty service. As seems like these SB's are trying to extract as much money as humanly possible from the SD's
    Good points. I don't mind a woman earning her money. Life is expensive
    But when one guy is spending hours with an SB chatting her up, another guy is buying her handbags, another bought perfume, another is paying for plane tickets and all are doing BBFS together, I'm trying to see an upside for a $500+ fuck

A SB is just like the freelancing male playboy, all fun and no commitment or meaning
    Plus STIs unless condoms are involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can’t afford it then too bad.
    Stop trying to bring SBs down
    Go somewhere else and preach your BS
    Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    There are no haters. Most of us didn't know much about SB.
    People are naturally sceptical
    After reading about it, I'm not convinced in many grounds, that it is a worthwhile activity for the men
    Open mind but too many downsides unless you like unprotected sex with women who have unprotected sex with multiple men
    You're talking to guys who wouldn't think twice about going BB with WLs who see say 10 guys a day.

As opposed to going BB with SBs seeing many 10 guys a month.

After BBFS everytime and CIP most times, I cannot go back to brothels.

Saying that, I haven't met any SBs like T Leena from N5M or K Rebecca from Ginza. If those girls are ever on SA, my starting price will be $800.

It's most certainly better than dating apps. I'll never go there again.

Youngest girl dated 19, eldest girl 31.

Some examplesScreenshot_20221019-180607__01.jpgd34238b9-e2f3-493a-8a2e-968a2098757c.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Riff888. Nice work there
    Yeah SA is like a dating app on easy mode where money talks. And straight to the point, no BS.

Good for busy guys who dont have the time to play games. In long term, SB's/WL's are still alot cheaper then marrying and wife-ing up some chick lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Saying that, I haven't met any SBs like T Leena from N5M or K Rebecca from Ginza. If those girls are ever on SA, my starting price will be $800.
    Thanks for confirming it for me. I've been browsing all these SB sites. Also been getting Auto emails from sugardaddy.com.au SBs sending me messages.

TBH, I am just unimpressed with any of their looks.

I mean if you're saying that K Rebecca is the high watermark for you in terms of looks when it comes to these SBs, then sorry to say this bro, it does add a huge pinch of salt to all these posts about bedding "hot" SBs, BB or not.

This has always been a big question mark for me. I knew it was all down to each individual's preference but I didn't know to what extent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks for confirming it for me. I've been browsing all these SB sites. Also been getting Auto emails from sugardaddy.com.au SBs sending me messages.

TBH, I am just unimpressed with any of their looks.

I mean if you're saying that K Rebecca is the high watermark for you in terms of looks when it comes to these SBs, then sorry to say this bro, it does add a huge pinch of salt to all these posts about bedding "hot" SBs, BB or not.

This has always been a big question mark for me. I knew it was all down to each individual's preference but I didn't know to what extent.
    I dont know K Rebecca but based on my experience alone, none of these MLs/ WLs compare to the SBs I'm seeing currently.
    Our brother might be referring to performance in bed and not looks.

I'm hooked with SBs for the sole reason i'm not bound by time when I see them, meaning we only stop because we (mainly me) just could not physically carry on.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I dont know K Rebecca but based on my experience alone, none of these MLs/ WLs compare to the SBs I'm seeing currently.
    Our brother might be referring to performance in bed and not looks.

I'm hooked with SBs for the sole reason i'm not bound by time when I see them, meaning we only stop because we (mainly me) just could not physically carry on.

Bro, I've got nothing against SBs or seeing them. I really wanted to get into the action myself.

But, let's face it nobody has seen every ML or WL out there. The best thing that we can hope for is for someone who's seen some that we've seen before and can then do a comparison for us. This gives you context.

Based on what I'm seeing on the profiles, I can't make any other conclusion but to assume that your standards are different from mine. It is what it is...

Bro, I've got nothing against SBs or seeing them. I really wanted to get into the action myself.

But, let's face it nobody has seen every ML or WL out there. The best thing that we can hope for is for someone who's seen some that we've seen before and can then do a comparison for us. This gives you context.

Based on what I'm seeing on the profiles, I can't make any other conclusion but to assume that your standards are different from mine. It is what it is...
    Bro, I was talking about service levels.

If you are used to high levels of service then most SBs are just not skilled enough.

My benchmark is Leena, she was a performer, every session was different and better than the last. I wonder what she's doing now.

I've only met one Indonesian girl that tops the rest, she's Muslim as well. No wonder Indo girls are popular.

This of SBs like GFs; if the chemistry is there then sex gets better over time. But it's more effort for both parties for something to work longer terms.

I think it's harder for guys in relationships to have SBs, it's risky with higher chances of getting caught.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cannot argue with that. I just don't want you to miss out because of a few bad apples.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is the opinion of regulars here on the site sugardaddy.com.au? How it compared to others? I'm been thnkng of trying different stuff instead of just ml amd wl shops. I've registered, got some messages. One has verified video with her face clearly seen. Probably 6/10. But seem to have nice personality and body.

The initial fee just to reply back seem to be about us$60. Worth it to spend on this site?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ive started out on SDM vs SB as a paid SD... but I want to be discreet IRL and online. Had one or two conversations agree for ppm and then ask for my number but I am not keen and give my kik/snapchat, and it falls through at this point. I don't want the missus to see me get random calls or sms. Hopefully i'll get an SB otherwise I'll stick to WL.

Do SBs ever uses anon messaging apps?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by pysterio View Post
    ive started out on SDM vs SB as a paid SD... but I want to be discreet IRL and online. Had one or two conversations agree for ppm and then ask for my number but I am not keen and give my kik/snapchat, and it falls through at this point. I don't want the missus to see me get random calls or sms. Hopefully i'll get an SB otherwise I'll stick to WL.

Do SBs ever uses anon messaging apps?
    I only use kik when dealing with SBs for the same reason. I use my mobile for work, so it would not suit to be receiving calls or SMS messages. Some girls from seeking say they don't use kik. I remind them it's free and it protects their privacy too. If they insist on not using kik, I simply block them from seeking and move to the next one in the queue.

I guess some of the girls think that by knowing the mobile number of the prospective SD it gives them a degree of safety.... but it simply erodes privacy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I only use kik when dealing with SBs for the same reason. I use my mobile for work, so it would not suit to be receiving calls or SMS messages. Some girls from seeking say they don't use kik. I remind them it's free and it protects their privacy too. If they insist on not using kik, I simply block them from seeking and move to the next one in the queue.

I guess some of the girls think that by knowing the mobile number of the prospective SD it gives them a degree of safety.... but it simply erodes privacy.
    thanks brother. i am glad to hear you are getting success even though the filters are more strict.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back from Europe summer holiday. Definitely better to go before the August rush.

FKK clubs were awesome. I recommend Germany just for those. Some great talent and it was like a brother pool party.

Seeking in Uk is just like here. Plenty of women will fuck for GBP 100-250 and Aussie accent is a winner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to use kik for a while but it’s a graveyard for SB conversations. It’s really only the sex workers who use it.

I use my mobile and never had a problem with anyone. Easy to turn off notifications on text, WhatsApp or telegram.

Or get yourself an eSim / burner phone if you are still worried.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I have a good recommendation for an Argentine sb, early 30s, Asian style small but succulent boobs, petite ass. Into hair pulling, biting and some other stuff. No bb. 400 for multiple hours. Dm me to trade info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you are right.. i did get one person speficially asking for kik and she did give off WL vibes during negotiation (condom only) .. cant travel to city because she has a baby.. so i have dumped kik

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As soon as she mentions a ppm/hr, condom only, mentions an extra fee for this, doesnt do this & that... then shes a WL posing as an SB.

Every real SB is open for BB or eventually later down the track (given u both get tested, become regular etc) & she doesnt clock watch or ask for extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    As soon as she mentions a ppm/hr, condom only, mentions an extra fee for this, doesnt do this & that... then shes a WL posing as an SB.

Every real SB is open for BB or eventually later down the track (given u both get tested, become regular etc) & she doesnt clock watch or ask for extras
    That’s right. It sounds like sex worker language. Normal chicks don’t use sex acronyms either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I have a good recommendation for an Argentine sb, early 30s, Asian style small but succulent boobs, petite ass. Into hair pulling, biting and some other stuff. No bb. 400 for multiple hours. Dm me to trade info.
    info please. thanks mate

Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast