Thread: Jasmine Massage Westmead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmine Massage Westmead

Hi everyone, new to the forum and to punting. I noticed this place (Jasmine Massage) across the road from Westmead station. I'm out that way for work and was thinking of either giving that, or alternatively Iris massage at Wentworthville.

Has anyone heard anything about Jasmine? Or any recent updates about Iris? If not I'll take one for the team and report back.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have tried it last week.

Got some oldie name Annie. Everything was on offer, but it was a 1/10 experience for me.
    She said she was filling in as the normal girl was off sick, the boss apparently owns this place and another near Wentworthville station, so that shop too is now a write off for me lol.

Curious of the more legit shop down stairs from this place, 'Thundery' Massage. Because lol what a name.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hm thanks for the heads up. Maybe I'll give Iris I try instead. Haha yeh I've seen "Thundery Thai". I assumed it was just legit massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    i have tried it last week.

Got some oldie name Annie. Everything was on offer, but it was a 1/10 experience for me.
    She said she was filling in as the normal girl was off sick, the boss apparently owns this place and another near Wentworthville station, so that shop too is now a write off for me lol.

Curious of the more legit shop down stairs from this place, 'Thundery' Massage. Because lol what a name.
    Thundery was legit when I went last year (there were female customers as well). But for an extra $40 they had a young girl with big tits give a erotic 30 massage after your normal 1 hour thai massage for the guys. I think they did this as they were 2 months behind their rent ( the landlord came in during my massage and I could hear the whole conversation).
    If you go there let me know if it's still the same.

If you are in Toogabbie try this shop and ask for Jennifer, she was awesome with the massage and extras.
    https://thaitanic-massage-toongabbie...edium=referral

I have been meaning to get back to this shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gave Thaitanic a try last night on your recommendation. Will most likely be going back.

Nice place, actually looks pretty legit, clean rooms, but only a few rooms.

Greeted by cute girl, said her name was ?Boon or something similar, and said she was 33 which looked about right.

Paid $69 upfront for 60 minutes. Initially I thought maybe it was just legit place and didn’t ask about extras. Was enjoying a really above average part 1, probably as good as I’ve had anywhere, including hot stone, before I asked. She told me $50 for NHJ which I happily agreed to.

Really friendly, chatty and flirty once I told her a bit about myself. And a nice slow NHJ but no b2b or anything like that.

If in the area and keen for a really great part 1 and good part 2 would recommend giving this place a shot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Gave Thaitanic a try last night on your recommendation. Will most likely be going back.

Nice place, actually looks pretty legit, clean rooms, but only a few rooms.

Greeted by cute girl, said her name was ?Boon or something similar, and said she was 33 which looked about right.

Paid $69 upfront for 60 minutes. Initially I thought maybe it was just legit place and didn’t ask about extras. Was enjoying a really above average part 1, probably as good as I’ve had anywhere, including hot stone, before I asked. She told me $50 for NHJ which I happily agreed to.

Really friendly, chatty and flirty once I told her a bit about myself. And a nice slow NHJ but no b2b or anything like that.

If in the area and keen for a really great part 1 and good part 2 would recommend giving this place a shot
    How did she look?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited a shop at 74 Hawkesbury today (Chinese Massage). Got a 30min massage for $35, early 40s lady, he name is Linda, paid an extra $15 for HJ, she let me suck on her nipples. All up $50 for a nice massage and getting wanked off. Was great value for money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by adz21xx View Post
    How did she look?
    Cute pretty face, slim but not overly skinny body, nice B cups and firm ass. Clean shaved down there and happy with me touching but I didn't push things any further because first session. Interesting big tattoo of a ?name on the left side of her body.

Overall it was the quality of the part 1, and her being relaxed and a good level of conversation which would make me go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by adz21xx View Post
    Visited a shop at 74 Hawkesbury today (Chinese Massage). Got a 30min massage for $35, early 40s lady, he name is Linda, paid an extra $15 for HJ, she let me suck on her nipples. All up $50 for a nice massage and getting wanked off. Was great value for money.
    I've seen someone else report back on that place but haven't been myself. That definitely is bargain prices haha. Was the shop itself OK?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shop is nice and clean. I saw a review before saying Indian guys hang out in front of the grocery store which I can confirm is true. You can ring them and ask to come through the back door.