Thread: Best tickle tackle

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best tickle tackle

Are there any places that are known for the tickle tackle part before part 2? Preferably inner west area but open to venturing outside

Five Dock Massage - Rachel on Tuesdays and April on Wednesdays.
    I like their TT skills. Just make sure you tell them upfront that you want TT.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Gentlemen, this may seem pedantic, but it is "Tackle Tickle". The noun precedes the verb, such as arse grab, hand job, hair pull, face slap, eye gouge etc. This changes when you add the pronoun and/or determiner, for example, "she tickled my tackle", "I grabbed her arse", "she slapped my face" or "I pulled her hair"..

Remember, grammar matters, it is the difference between helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse, and helping your Uncle Jack off a horse...

I'll see myself out....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Gentlemen, this may seem pedantic, but it is "Tackle Tickle". The noun precedes the verb, such as arse grab, hand job, hair pull, face slap, eye gouge etc. This changes when you add the pronoun and/or determiner, for example, "she tickled my tackle", "I grabbed her arse", "she slapped my face" or "I pulled her hair"..

Remember, grammar matters, it is the difference between helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse, and helping your Uncle Jack off a horse...

I'll see myself out....
    *claps hands with blank look on face*

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The brother asked a simple question hahahahha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

I'll see myself out....
    Thank you for tickling our brains, good sir.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CChef View Post
    Thank you for tickling our brains, good sir.
    don't you mean tackling?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennefer from tulip massage does pretty good TT. Ended up extending because of it 🤤

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Liya @ SBM. If it was a Uni course should she would pass with High Distinction 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Five Dock Massage - Rachel on Tuesdays and April on Wednesdays.
    I like their TT skills. Just make sure you tell them upfront that you want TT.
    Any AR on April? Photo looks good on WeChat. How is her attitude and body? Cup size? Enhanced?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The fat old lady at the massage shop in Ryde near Petbarn is the greatest tickler of the tackles, this is a good thing as she is very hideous. I lie down and she make me spoosh all facing down with my face in the table hole. I not have to see her. The lady pull my peepee downwards like milking the cow. Very good. $20 extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best tickle tackle

Any of these ticklers legit no RnT ? Love my blue balls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiPP View Post
    Jennefer from tulip massage does pretty good TT. Ended up extending because of it ��
    Which day rostered? I looked up an AR for a "Jennifer" at Tulip and it was not a good one - I take it "Jennefer" is different? Any description care to share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender Kekilli View Post
    The fat old lady at the massage shop in Ryde near Petbarn is the greatest tickler of the tackles, this is a good thing as she is very hideous. I lie down and she make me spoosh all facing down with my face in the table hole. I not have to see her. The lady pull my peepee downwards like milking the cow. Very good. $20 extra.
    What shop is this?