Thread: J KAHO - CUTE CURVY INNOCENT GF IN NEED OF PRINCE

Senior Member(無間使者)

J KAHO - CUTE CURVY INNOCENT GF IN NEED OF PRINCE

In case anyone was curious about J Kaho, I saw her today…second day working, she was fresh and full of energy.

She has a cute face like I want to squeeze her cheeks…she’s not the glamorous type, but has a nice smile and friendly attitude which bumps up her likeability.

Has nice white skin…smooth and supple. She’s on the curvy side for a j girl, but young and firm…felt nice to hug up against her. Has nice breasts, perky and firm, and when I complimented her on them she proceeded to put on a show, touching herself and rubbing them up against my body.

Good kisser…she’s not one to roll her tongue around mechanically…she puts in passion and a soft sensitive touch...which I absolutely love.

Bj was a highlight…how would I describe it…she didn’t pull out any special tricks…she just puts on the right amount of pressure and makes eye contact and gives cheeky smiles…I could not help but get hard real quick.

She’s on the tight side so might not suit if you’re too big. We started slow and in no time we were making out and doing it and she’d ask me “kimochii?”…very gf style.

At the end she was telling me she wanted to go to the aquarium…was trying to read between the lines…but I don’t meet wl’s outside of shop. She’s here until the end of the month but as always better to get in early. Be a gentleman and you’ll enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    In case anyone was curious about J Kaho, I saw her today…second day working, she was fresh and full of energy.

She has a cute face like I want to squeeze her cheeks…she’s not the glamorous type, but has a nice smile and friendly attitude which bumps up her likeability.

Has nice white skin…smooth and supple. She’s on the curvy side for a j girl, but young and firm…felt nice to hug up against her. Has nice breasts, perky and firm, and when I complimented her on them she proceeded to put on a show, touching herself and rubbing them up against my body.

Good kisser…she’s not one to roll her tongue around mechanically…she puts in passion and a soft sensitive touch...which I absolutely love.

Bj was a highlight…how would I describe it…she didn’t pull out any special tricks…she just puts on the right amount of pressure and makes eye contact and gives cheeky smiles…I could not help but get hard real quick.

She’s on the tight side so might not suit if you’re too big. We started slow and in no time we were making out and doing it and she’d ask me “kimochii?”…very gf style.

At the end she was telling me she wanted to go to the aquarium…was trying to read between the lines…but I don’t meet wl’s outside of shop. She’s here until the end of the month but as always better to get in early. Be a gentleman and you’ll enjoy.
    Thanks for the AR bro! Seems like a good one How is her looks compare to other current available J Girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro! Seems like a good one How is her looks compare to other current available J Girls?
    I’d say her face is similar level to nagi, fujie, momoko, kokomi. And she looks young too…although she’s listed older than these girls there’s not much difference imho…

That photo of her in the pink is a good indication of what she will look like…both face and body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if the current Kaho (https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4035) is the same? It's only been few months, do GE use same name for different girls that fast?