Thread: One for the Big Ass Enthusiasts - Jap Momo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb One for the Big Ass Enthusiasts - Jap Momo

Hello Fellow Punters!

I just had a session this evening with Momo who is new to the store. I have been punting for the past 3/4 years and never really reviewed but thought today’s experience was worth the review!

Want to apologise in advance if the review is shit!

Disclaimer: Openly admit to being a max 5 minute guy

Name : Momo
    Nationality : Jap
    Place : N5M
    Service :same as website
    Price : 30min/190, 45min/250, 60min/300
    Body : petite with a slim thick build (Ass so beautiful I was almost brought to tears!) - Also confirmed that she works out everyday
    Attitude : very GFE mindset
    Face : Wow. So adorable and innocent to look at. Sexy eyes that scream “Fuck me”
    Skin : Light skinned as expected

Went in today after leaving early from work. Saw the photos on the website and called in to book and luckily there was a slot within the next 30min!

Whilst I have had shit experiences with the Mamasans here, I was too keen to try Momo to let that anger prevent me. I was told to not be rough on her as this her second day in the shop.

I paid my cash and waited in my designated room for my EOFY treat! 2min later I was greeted by the wonderful Momo. My first words were “wow you are absolutely fucking beautiful”. She walked in a lacey black see through robe over her nice white lingerie. I was in for a treat! An ass as plump and shaped like that was something I was not prepared for (takes me back to T Jasmine that worked at N5M). We said our little small talk, got naked and hopped into the shower to just wash our privates before going into business. As she was very delicately washing my bits she did mentioned that she is 24 years old and unfortunately only here for another 3 months before going home to Japan.
    After the shower we dried off and made out (DFK) as i couldn’t resist myself from her juicy big lips. I played with her ass while watching it jiggle as i slapped it in the mirror before laying down ready to go.

We started off with a BBBJ - which to be honest was disappointing (not suprised given she hasnt been in the industry for long). Barely any sucking and i couldnt tell if she had been using her tongue or not . Given how absolutely stunning of a body she had, I decided to overlook that underwhelming BBBJ.

Moving along, she asked if I wanted to finish once or twice. From the disclaimer mentioned above, I obviously said I would like to finish twice. She suggested sex but I really wanted to DATY and she was fine with that. With her lying on her back I went at it and she was really enjoying it and orgasmed twice and told me to come kiss her before domming me up and telling me to slam her in missionary. I had my hands planted under her with a firm grip on that juicy ass. 5 minutes in and i was done with a great release and was cleaned up by Momo.

We laid together and cuddled for the next few minutes before I was down to go again. I got her to go in Doggy so I could see her ass shake as I gave her backshots. We went for a few minutes until I was tired and then agreed we would just finish with a handjob. Handjob was pretty lousy and she did behave a little rude moving my arm twice that was resting on her waist. Time was nearing and I just didnt seem to want to get my second load out so we decided to call it quits.

She did apologise numerous time for not getting me to climax that second time but I said it that fine and its not her fault. We both hopped back in the shower washing of all the lube that had accumulated around my crotch from the attempted hand job before getting dressed and going our separate ways.

Rate: 7/10 (looks carry hard but still relatively high because she isn’t a snob)

Value for money/recommend? : If you’re into Slim Thick girls with great boobs and Unreal Asses - look no further. HOWEVER, if that isnt something that sells it to you and you want great service and a different body - maybe try a different route!

Always remember always remember YMMV, and always treat the girl with respect.

Sexy eyes that scream “fuck me” that gets me into n5m str8 away and check out her photo LoL 😂 . Great AR mate.

Banned
    Many Japanese girls will be apologetic if they feel they didn't satisfy you such as making you come.

Anyway, is her derriere really large?😯

Momo is working today~~~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Momo is definitely Nene from Kyoto206, who had massive attitude problems while at that shop, so be aware YMMV when seeing her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stunning, maybe the most attractive J girl working in Sydney imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrt182 View Post
    Momo is definitely Nene from Kyoto206, who had massive attitude problems while at that shop, so be aware YMMV when seeing her
    Yes,I know her. She's very rude and she has a serious attitude issue, like she doesn't know how to chat, even tries to make people angry, and ends up just wanting to kick people out quickly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrt182 View Post
    Yes, I know her, She has a serious attitude issue, like she doesn't know how to chat and even tries to make people angry. At the end, she just wants to kick people out quickly, very rude!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Perfect way to describe it tbh - when she started up with the attitude I was so confused, but she just kept making a mountain out of a molehill until I was legitimately frustrated and left early.