Thread: North side experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I used to go there every now and then a while ago. She's very good at backwaking.
    But at some stage I got tired of the constant interruptions and the total lack of privacy inside the shop.
    Prices are also rather high considering the very basic setup, and options limited. She was already well past her 'best before' date when I saw her, and that wouldn't have gotten any better...
    There are WAY better options available if you're willing to drive a bit further.
    Would be nice if there was something decent with out having to drive far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    Would be nice if there was something decent with out having to drive far.
    It depends on where you're based.
    For me, getting to Mango Hill is a 20 min drive, sometimes 25 min.
    10 more minutes get me to Aspley, Virginia, Chermside, Nundah with 5+ shops and 20+ MLs to choose from, most of which are way better than what's on offer in MH or Redciffe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    It depends on where you're based.
    For me, getting to Mango Hill is a 20 min drive, sometimes 25 min.
    10 more minutes get me to Aspley, Virginia, Chermside, Nundah with 5+ shops and 20+ MLs to choose from, most of which are way better than what's on offer in MH or Redciffe.
    Yeh any further north than Aspley is certified boiler territory. Decent selection at VIP, Y&H and Golden lotus in Aspley/Virginia. Toombul massage house might be another option, had a few good looking girls last time I was there. Walked cause I have bad luck with SA girls.