Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Based off the tramp stamp V girl 12 hours i think i already know who you are talking about lol. Bro you way too deep cos if it’s the same girl she gave me her number last week too. Goodluck though if you try and pursue.
    Hmmm, if I am getting all the hints right, she asked me to move in to my place a few months ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It's still possible. It's not about the vaginal or anal sex it's more about the delivery of infection. It's is harder to contract from a woman who is HIV positive via anal/vaginal sex but it's very easily given to someone whose partner is HIV positive and ejaculates inside of them.

That's why it's spread rampantly in the gay community because the spreaders where the ones who were the "givers" and not the "recievers"
    Read the peer reviewed research articles, you'll find them on Google scholar. The risk is exponentially different between vaginal and anal, whether giver or receiver.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hmmm, if I am getting all the hints right, she asked me to move in to my place a few months ago.
    She must have mental health issues as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tiktok’s this dude sent me really show why most WL think punters are weird as fuck. If i haven’t already gotten aids from seeing her reading this post has given it to me.

She must have mental health issues as well.
    must be nice to joke about that stuff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    must be nice to joke about that stuff.
    I wasnt joking or attempting to make a joke, just sounds like her head is all over the place

Who said I was joking or attempting to make a joke??
    Probably worse then, let's hope you avoid depression or mental health issues. You never know what might happen in life to trigger these events.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably worse then, let's hope you avoid depression or mental health issues. You never know what might happen in life to trigger these events.
    I have had before and Like I said I wasn't making a joke of it, just she just needs help but for someone like her it sounds like she might be looking for solid grounding which she can't get in this type of lifestyle and work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should wait minimum 4 - 6 weeks post last bareback encounter for your HIV test. It should tell you if you are positive or not. 4gen tests are very accurate within that time frame.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea you should wait 2 weeks post encounter and test.

Syphilis minimum 6 week's post encounter and if you haven't seen symptoms and test negative you should be fine.

So wait 6 weeks and test for everything. There are more STIs , so tell your GP the truth and have a full screen so you don't start passing other unknown STIs.

6 week's post should catch them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    You should wait minimum 4 - 6 weeks post last bareback encounter for your HIV test. It should tell you if you are positive or not. 4gen tests are very accurate within that time frame.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea you should wait 2 weeks post encounter and test.

Syphilis minimum 6 week's post encounter and if you haven't seen symptoms and test negative you should be fine.

So wait 6 weeks and test for everything. There are more STIs , so tell your GP the truth and have a full screen so you don't start passing other unknown STIs.

6 week's post should catch them all.
    Thanks. Had full screen. 6 week repeat is what I'll do

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I probably wouldn't write too much info about her, I've seen her browse aus99... She kept trying to give me her number first time I met her and was saying the same shit about living together and getting married. Think she has legit problems, doesn't even clean her pussy out after 2 x CIP so god knows what she has. Haven't seen her since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure I know who this is based off the hints too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also think i know who this is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_champ View Post
    I probably wouldn't write too much info about her, I've seen her browse aus99... She kept trying to give me her number first time I met her and was saying the same shit about living together and getting married. Think she has legit problems, doesn't even clean her pussy out after 2 x CIP so god knows what she has. Haven't seen her since
    Yep i’m not here to slander her when I saw her i got along well with her and her sex style is great but with all the BB action it’s seems she has and not showering/No mouthwash before an encounter it’s a worrying sign and It’s basic hygiene for the next customer. If what OP says is true about her personal life I do feel for her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Boy am I glad I don’t actually know who she is. Having said that I wish best of luck to all involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Boy am I glad I don’t actually know who she is. Having said that I wish best of luck to all involved
    I do wish I know who it is because I want to avoid her. No punt is worth risking a STD.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    I do wish I know who it is because I want to avoid her. No punt is worth risking a STD.
    I hear you bro, kinda feel the same but I don’t do bb which reduces the risks for me. I also hope that every WL is on prep and other medication to avoid the risks of their chosen occupation. Huge respect for them but there is also a limit, protect oneself will protect others and we are all in this together. I have no tolerance for reckless punting on both sides. I had one particular long term regular and I could tell she took a lot of care of herself and therefore I know that my risks with her were reduced.

Be sensible bros, don’t wish this happening on anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    People seem to be assuming she has the medications to prevent or “prep” for HIV, rather than managing her HIV. If someone carries around ventalin they more than like have asthma, insulin they more than likely have diabetes. The worst thing about the entire situation is you have a WL who more than likely has HIV having unprotected sex. Even if the chances are 1000 to 1, with her line of work that could be one guy every year or two getting infected.

It seems there are several on here who has had unprotected sex with her but don’t seem worried at all they’ve potentially been exposed to HIV… I’m still trying to get me head around the entire situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Lucky man. I always take these posts with a grain of salt as you never know if someone could be anonymously trying to start a rumor (Ex, angry customer, rival shop) to slander the girl/the shop. Girls in this industry get tested frequently as it free and no hassle and they also have personal lives/relationships they don’t want to bring a std into. Think the moral of this post is to stay protected and you can save yourself the worry for weeks after.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    People seem to be assuming she has the medications to prevent or “prep” for HIV, rather than managing her HIV. If someone carries around ventalin they more than like have asthma, insulin they more than likely have diabetes. The worst thing about the entire situation is you have a WL who more than likely has HIV having unprotected sex. Even if the chances are 1000 to 1, with her line of work that could be one guy every year or two getting infected.

It seems there are several on here who has had unprotected sex with her but don’t seem worried at all they’ve potentially been exposed to HIV… I’m still trying to get me head around the entire situation.
    And that’s the concern you know. Done bros may be infected and fucking around with girls we all see. Her medication could be used for prevention so we shouldn’t jump into conclusion. I also believe that having unprotected intercourse knowing you are hiv positive can land someone into trouble.

Such a messy situation

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast