Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: deciding who to book without pics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Even when the photos are raw like sushi and untouched, pics are a poor indicator for selecting punts.
    Just last night I went to a shop to check out a WL based on her 3-4 pics featured on a website. While they obviously didn’t show her face, they show most of her body and legs and are not photoshopped. Anyway, when I got there and met her, I didn’t like the look of her face so I walked out. I just couldn’t pay to fuck that despite her ARs being all positive.
    I recently took a punt at a new (to me) shop - the shop is a little dingy from the outer for sure, and quite close to home, so had never been there. At my main shop a booking fell through, so I called shop B on a whim. There was one girl avail to meet.... ok....
    She's young - not immediately attractive, seemed very quiet, a little acne - she only had on a towel, so I couldn't really see much, only that her boobs were obviously above average.
    Not my type from appearances was my initial impression.
    But I booked her - and she was awesome... I felt like I'd picked up a friendly jillaroo at a B&S.... I've been back since, and booked for next week. Don't judge too hastily.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Booking purely based on photo is pretty much the same as booking blind these days...

I book based on ARs, or go see a lineup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Booking purely based on photo is pretty much the same as booking blind these days...
    This depends of course on the shop.... so far I've found the photos and descriptions up here to be a reasonable guide. No extreme age differences etc...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If a shop normally posts photos of their girls and all of a sudden has 1 or 2 new girls popup that do not have photos, that's a huge red flag. Best avoid those girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How annoying are the "100% real photo" claims shop adds to the descriptions of a pic? Technically true because the model in the pic is real. However, it's misleading and clearly fraudulent because the ML/WL in reality is NOT the same person. Even with face blurred/hidden you can tell it's a fake. Many shops deploy this practice and the same pic/description is recycled around. Shops are treating punters with no respect. Alternatively, shops should claim that the pic is a close representation. Sorry, just wanted to get it off my chest for today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What does irritate me is that despite all of us carrying around high-def cameras in our pockets, so many of the pics look to have been shot by an old Nokia!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    What does irritate me is that despite all of us carrying around high-def cameras in our pockets, so many of the pics look to have been shot by an old Nokia!
    User that to your advantage bro. It tells you how old the photos are and therefore, what you're actually gonna get in the booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny story - one of the crappiest pics (for pic quality) had an absolute stunner hiding behind it..... another girl up here has awesome profile pics, one especially, but the girl is even better.... either the pics aren't of her, or are pretty old, and she has gained a few kg (can't be too old - she's only c.21-22 as it is)... its definitely punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Bloody good point there! Most WLs do not carry old phones too - mostly using I-phone 11 or newer. Obviously advantageous to them using old pics . They were in their prime then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a thread anywhere that names the shops that are notorious for using fake photos? Would be interesting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Agree, my MO for decades. A thirtyish looking Asian definitely preferred over a SYT. The older ladies are experienced, have realistic expectations, customer focused with good service, and APPRECIATE repeat business. They don't take you for granted and WANT you to return. They don't assume it's a sure thing and understand that repeat customers are money in the bank. There have been a FEW exceptions, but to play the odds, I'll pick the mature with the large natural rack.
    Exactly this! Except there are occasions when you just want to bang a young youthful girl purely for the looks. In these cases, I moderate my expectations of the service I receive and so am not disappointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    Is there a thread anywhere that names the shops that are notorious for using fake photos? Would be interesting.
    IMHO it'd be a very long list... Most of the shops will come in that category 😁 Probably shops that post only real photos will be short and easy to track.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjohnnygalt View Post
    IMHO it'd be a very long list... Most of the shops will come in that category �� Probably shops that post only real photos will be short and easy to track.
    Really? I’m actually surprised by that. I get that some photoshopping goes on but to use totally fake photos would surely be detrimental to the shop in the long run. Maybe I’m naive lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've yet to come across a shop that uses 100% real photos (no PS, no filter) for EVERY single girl, most of them have some form of photoshop (some worse than others), and don't get me started on the complete fake ones, also sometimes a shop may use a mix of fake/real photos for the girl i.e. one of them may be real, they'll chuck in two fake ones as well just for the mix, even the well known top tier shops. I only visit Asian shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've yet to come across a shop that uses 100% real photos (no PS, no filter) for EVERY single girl, most of them have some form of photoshop (some worse than others), and don't get me started on the complete fake ones, also sometimes a shop may use a mix of fake/real photos for the girl i.e. one of them may be real, they'll chuck in two fake ones as well just for the mix, even the well known top tier shops. I only visit Asian shops.
    The WLS that I have seen @ 187 Hornsby uses real photos. That's probably the only FS shop I have come across on the Northern side . There are probably more MPs where the major of the ML pics from that shop are genuine. MPs like 227 NSM and 41 Epping.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah brah I concur. As we both know, 647 Waterloo WLs photos are almost all real and unedited, except for the width sometimes to make the girls look taller and slimmer. Otherwise that is perhaps the only shop I can think of atm that’s kept it real for many years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah brah I concur. As we both know, 647 Waterloo WLs photos are almost all real and unedited, except for the width sometimes to make the girls look taller and slimmer. Otherwise that is perhaps the only shop I can think of atm that’s kept it real for many years.
    yup 647 is one of the more "realistic" ones, authentic and old school, very minimal photoshop, you can tell the photos are not that glamorous lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    The WLS that I have seen @ 187 Hornsby uses real photos. That's probably the only FS shop I have come across on the Northern side . There are probably more MPs where the major of the ML pics from that shop are genuine. MPs like 227 NSM and 41 Epping.
    Bro there are plenty of RNT shops that photoshop the girls, even some of the popular ones, including 227 NSM and 41 Epping, they may not do it for all the girls but trust me they are being done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yup 647 is one of the more "realistic" ones, authentic and old school, very minimal photoshop, you can tell the photos are not that glamorous lol.

Bro there are plenty of RNT shops that photoshop the girls, even some of the popular ones, including 227 NSM and 41 Epping, they may not do it for all the girls but trust me they are being done.
    Yup. I do not doubt you about the RNT shops. Luckily for me the ones I saw used genuine pics. Some pics of really good looking MLs @ 2 Pope St Top Ryde . Open minded services too. Be worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the idea of unpredictability, that you never know what you're getting. just like a box of chocolates!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    the idea of unpredictability, that you never know what you're getting. just like a box of chocolates!
    +1... its a thrill....
    Yesterday - my tentative booking with a known stunner didn't pan out.... my new regular had a day off.... would I punt, or save the cash? I'll punt! Who's on at my local?? New girl to me.... DD boobs is all I know, apparently 'young'. I'm going in! Met her.... yep, big boobs (she was only in panties), a little plump, plain face, bad wig, too many tatts for me.... would I stay? OK - I've come this far!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast