Thread: Kelly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kelly

Was curious to try the French girl Kelly so went to see her at 138 Anzac Parade.
    First impressions were wow.
    She is a genuine hotty with a tight body and beautiful face.
    She is heavily tatted all over her body so if you’re not into tatts then this may be a turn off for you. It wasn’t for me.
    Kelly is very friendly and we got on very well. She offered full service before any massage started. I asked if it included DATy but unfortunately it didn’t. She won’t do daty which is a shame as going down on that beautiful body would be a real turn on.
    We started with some light kissing (no dfk unfortunately), and teasing each other’s bodies. I played with her smallish boobs and her nipples were very responsive.
    She put on the dom and gave an ok bj but covered blow jobs don’t do it for me so I got her to get on top of me for some cowgirl. Her tight young body bouncing on my cock felt great.
    We fucked in missionary and finished with doggie.
    I had a great time fucking a beautiful girl with a great personality.
    The downside for me was no daty and no dfk or bbbj.
    She was great for a one off for me but I’ve ticked her off my list and probably wouldn’t see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    Was curious to try the French girl Kelly so went to see her at 138 Anzac Parade.
    First impressions were wow.
    She is a genuine hotty with a tight body and beautiful face.
    She is heavily tatted all over her body so if you’re not into tatts then this may be a turn off for you. It wasn’t for me.
    Kelly is very friendly and we got on very well. She offered full service before any massage started. I asked if it included DATy but unfortunately it didn’t. She won’t do daty which is a shame as going down on that beautiful body would be a real turn on.
    We started with some light kissing (no dfk unfortunately), and teasing each other’s bodies. I played with her smallish boobs and her nipples were very responsive.
    She put on the dom and gave an ok bj but covered blow jobs don’t do it for me so I got her to get on top of me for some cowgirl. Her tight young body bouncing on my cock felt great.
    We fucked in missionary and finished with doggie.
    I had a great time fucking a beautiful girl with a great personality.
    The downside for me was no daty and no dfk or bbbj.
    She was great for a one off for me but I’ve ticked her off my list and probably wouldn’t see her again.
    yes have seen some photos of her , what was the damage ? all up ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was the price?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was $60 for the shop and $150 for fs.
    Not bad value only because she is so gorgeous but overall for the lack of extras she provides I’m sure you can get better value elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    It was $60 for the shop and $150 for fs.
    Not bad value only because she is so gorgeous but overall for the lack of extras she provides I’m sure you can get better value elsewhere.
    Was it on the bed upstairs?
    The last time I saw that bed it looked like the sheet hadn't been changed for a while. It look really filthy.
    I stayed on the massage table.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes it was on the bed. Looked clean to me