Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: To date or not date a ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    So true. I was in a waiting room and the sight of seeing all kinda men coming and going, was quite an experience ( for a second I thought the girl whom I wanted to see was just fucking this guy who hasn't shaved for two weeks, didn't even bother to wear shoes and let me keep the rest to my self as don't want to seen as targeting one particular ethnicity) In fact, I couldn't get myself into it and I walked out.
    This is why I prefer morning's or early to see wl/ml.
    They'll be fresh at least or no waiting to see them. However where were few occasions despite bookings I have to wait and at the massage parlour there isn't much privacy, there's a gap at the ceiling and even with load music you can still hear conversations or their moans.
    So the ml I was seeing I hear her moans while I waited outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It’s disgusting isn’t it. Worst part is it takes its toll on these ladies. And then these slobs complain about the service. Fucken sandal wearing grots, I can’t stand seeing these losers.
    It's a shame isn't it, half of the ladies are stunners and have to put up with duds and losers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was always thinking that a WL pockets way above most people per day and they should give a good service! but that day when I saw a guy walking out with Sandals and probably unshaved for 2-3 weeks, I just told myself they should do get more money to share an intimate moment even for 30 minutes. It is not easy at all. No way. I know myself that I do present myself reasonably well and I am sure many of you do the same but there are plenty out there who believe their money should buy everything regardless of the way they present themselves

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was always thinking that a WL pockets way above most people per day and they should give a good service! but that day when I saw a guy walking out with Sandals and probably unshaved for 2-3 weeks, I just told myself they should do get more money to share an intimate moment even for 30 minutes. It is not easy at all. No way. I know myself that I do present myself reasonably well and I am sure many of you do the same but there are plenty out there who believe their money should buy everything regardless of the way they present themselves
    Couldn’t agree more. I am not Brad Pitt but I look after myself and present very well. I treat them well and don’t expect anything unusual or extreme.

I was once leaving the brothel after a great time with my regular and I heard the customer for xxx go to room whatever. I made the mistake of looking back and I saw possibly the biggest person I had ever seen , huge beard, sandals totally unkept. I am not exaggerating. I left the brothel shocked and upset for her.

To add to it I also see her outside the brothel frequently which creates a certain friendship like bond. She told me that night via text that these guys are ok because they just lay down and expect her to do all the work. She just makes sure to give them a good clean in the shower.

Not easy nevertheless

Some of these ladies especially the managersorore booked girls would take home minimum 800 a day so yeah these slobs don't give 2 fcks which is pathetic if U low standard of self worth. There will come a day that of you look chat and no shoes unclean there will be no entry just like no there's no indian signs on shops,there never used to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    These fucken surfie and Nordic dudes are giving all other sandal wearing ethnic groups a bad name!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha, that was Gold Double_Adapter!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the feedback and enlightenment! Cleared up for me! But I have decided the yeah....... nah! Don't need the hassle and drama! If it was a fwb kind of arrangement then yeah, nothing serious!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    These threads were every man and his dog has a dig a blokes that wear brown sandals is completely fucked. Give the poor guys a fair go! Next thing you know chicks will start complaining and refuse to see blokes riding scooters!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always wear brown sandals. no need to do up the laces on the way out.Sometimes I keep them on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would just say yes and get the freebies but don't take it seriously just think of it as punting outside the shop with freebies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s studies, There’s literally statistics that show That promiscuous women are not good long-term partners for marriage.

That’s all I’m saying, so they are not the best bet to commit to. I’m not saying don’t hook up with them, I’m not saying Don’t show them Attention, I’m not saying don’t spend time with them.. But when it comes to marriage or something very serious They are just not the best candidates unfortunately, And that’s a statistical fact that is not my opinion, it is not misogynistic, that is realistic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    There’s studies, There’s literally statistics that show That promiscuous women are not good long-term partners for marriage.

That’s all I’m saying, so they are not the best bet to commit to. I’m not saying don’t hook up with them, I’m not saying Don’t show them Attention, I’m not saying don’t spend time with them.. But when it comes to marriage or something very serious They are just not the best candidates unfortunately, And that’s a statistical fact that is not my opinion, it is not misogynistic, that is realistic.
    Given that 50%-60% of 'normal' marriages end up in divorce I'm not sure if the alternative picture you are painting is any better...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Given that 50%-60% of 'normal' marriages end up in divorce I'm not sure if the alternative picture you are painting is any better...
    How many of those marriages ended because Hubby got caught paying for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    i think its just best not to have feelings for MLs or WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I'm dating a WL right now.

Don't have any expectations on anything serious or getting her out of the life. It's for the thrill, taking it realllllllllllll slow.

The problem is, there's always your gut instinct at the back of your mind thinking "Is this really her? Or, all for show?"

My genuine advice would be only do it if you have the mental fortitude with no expectations.

Edit - Extra info
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post

Don't have any expectations on anything serious or getting her out of the life. It's for the thrill, taking it realllllllllllll slow.

The problem is, there's always your gut instinct at the back of your mind thinking "Is this really her? Or, all for show?"

My genuine advice would be only do it if you have the mental fortitude with no expectations.

Edit - Extra info
    I would say not everyone has the mental fortitude that you are talking about. I hope everything works out for you guys, bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post

Edit - Extra info
    Please with all due respect but I'd like to ask does your post tell me that maybe you don't socialize in other circles where a healthy relationship can develop naturally?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Fucken sandal wearing grots, I can’t stand seeing these losers.
    Anyone who wear sandals & Crocs in public are low quality humans.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Please with all due respect but I'd like to ask does your post tell me that maybe you don't socialize in other circles where a healthy relationship can develop naturally?
    It's all good my bro.
    I'm single & have a few social circles. Dated around but nothing serious.
    Focusing on career right now, but if one comes along, one comes along.

At the end of the day, we're all human. Don't put anyone on a pedestal.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast