Thread: Asian star or yimi 476

Senior Member(無間使者)

Asian star or yimi 476

Up in Brisbane this week for work. Tossing up between paying a visit to Asian star or yimi 476.
    I've been to Asian star before, hot girls, but quite a mechanical experience..
    What are the top tips?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    low level player as well since I have not splashed anything more than 400 for a 60 min of FS. With that being said, I don't think BNE has a VFM brothel experience and I think you are better off going to one of the better massage joints, such as 5 star, and get FS from one of the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As usual depends on what you want.
    Sky Angel has very accurate pictures, but all Japanese and all Diamond Service, except one.
    Asian Star has some quality occasionally
    Yimi generally has the more experienced and burnt out type

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just googled, the one in South Brisbane?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    low level player as well since I have not splashed anything more than 400 for a 60 min of FS. With that being said, I don't think BNE has a VFM brothel experience and I think you are better off going to one of the better massage joints, such as 5 star, and get FS from one of the girls.
    5 star massage in south Brisbane?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    5 star massage in south Brisbane?
    sorry I meant 5 star day spa in annnerley; also, free to check out tik Tok Nundah and tik Tok carina as well. These are the most popular shops in BNE at the moment. Find and all them on WeChat where daily roasters are posted.

From my experience of punting in brisbane, its safer and cost effective to try looking for FS from massage joints. Massage girls are less jaded comparing to working girls and you get to sample them with various options before going for FS. Say you are unsure about a specific girl, you are provided first with a massage where you get to get a feel for them and if they are not your type, then just go after a cheaper option. you still cum and you will still be happy because you are now saving some money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry I meant 5 star day spa in annnerley; also, free to check out tik Tok Nundah and tik Tok carina as well. These are the most popular shops in BNE at the moment. Find and all them on WeChat where daily roasters are posted.

From my experience of punting in brisbane, its safer and cost effective to try looking for FS from massage joints. Massage girls are less jaded comparing to working girls and you get to sample them with various options before going for FS. Say you are unsure about a specific girl, you are provided first with a massage where you get to get a feel for them and if they are not your type, then just go after a cheaper option. you still cum and you will still be happy because you are now saving some money.
    Thanks, can you share the WeChat please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to Yimi a number of times over the years and indulged on and off.

I've never indulged at Asian Star as there is no opportunity to talk with the ladies - that said they are all stunning, young and dolled up in the high heels and tight dresses.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    I've been to Yimi a number of times over the years and indulged on and off.

I've never indulged at Asian Star as there is no opportunity to talk with the ladies - that said they are all stunning, young and dolled up in the high heels and tight dresses.
    that's why they are stars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

could you share the wechat please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's easily searched up for. Doesn't take too much effort to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ight View Post
    could you share the wechat please?