Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melody Tiny Innocent Inexperienced Thai GFE Ripe for Seduction

Senior Member(無間使者)

Melody Tiny Innocent Inexperienced Thai GFE Ripe for Seduction

Ok, it’s true, I am a sucker for small young Asian girls. Guilty as charged. However, I sense I am not the only one guilty of this on this website.
    I wasn’t planning to go out last night, but damn Jesse updated Melody’s pics in the WeChat feed and I couldn’t stop thinking about ….. the possibilities. I messaged him on WeChat and ask if the photos and description are real and he said: “Melody is shy, so the pics are preliminary and indicative, but accurate”. Damn. So I see Melody’s stats (21yo, 38kg, 145cm, Acup, size 4) and threw caution to the wind. It has been two days since I darkened their doorstep, so maybe thy will let me in again? I txt them and they replied “Come over”.

I arrive at Fireflies and race upstairs. Jesse and Emily waiting at Reception, with two punters just leaving. They seemed pretty happy. One girl emerges from one of the rooms in her dressing gown, presumably having just satisfied one of the punters. I realise it is Nana, who I saw two nights ago. Aaaah, maybe those two punters were the AI Police coming to check if all the details in my Nana AR were correct, I mused.

Melody is running 10 minutes late because of her prior customer, but soon emerges down the stairs. Hell, she is small, sweet, innocent looking and cute. Melody is wearing a tiny black dress and red lipstick. She appears so young/innocent looking, she is almost like a young girl who just got her first pretty dress. Hmmm, the latest pics (with bikini) are very accurate, albeit indicative. We go upstairs and proceed to the room with the round bed and vertical bars coming down from the ceiling. I think this is featured on the website.

We get in the room and Melody is visibly a little nervous. I ask if she is ok and she mentioned, she had missed dinner and was starving. I asked if she wanted to delay the booking and she refused, saying it would be ok. I leant over to kiss her and there was some initial hesitation, maybe due to just having braces fitted. However, it is not normally my practice to lick the girls’ teeth when I do DFK, so I could not feel any hint of braces. I suggested she should relax, that I wasn’t going to do anything to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable. Clearly I need to go slow with this girl as she is giving the impression of a teenage virgin – which, don’t worry, ……. Melody is neither.

We kissed a little more and then had a shower and I was going slow as Melody was either nervous, or spinning out due to her low blood sugar from not eating. I asked again, if she preferred to delay, but again she refused. Having just arrived from Thailand a couple of days ago, Melody had not fully recovered from jet lag and was also feeling the cold from the difference in temperature.

If small young Thai/Asian girls are your thing, then you will find her little body very appealing. In comparison, I would say she is similar to J Nano from 42, although slightly taller and, being Thai, has a lovely natural tan skin tone. She has A cups, but not flat chested. We kiss and I suggest we move to that crazy round bed. Her inexperience comes to the fore as I have to take the lead in every activity. I think that’s because she is just really tired and starving hungry, but also appears new to the industry. Melody mentioned she works in a massage shop close to Bangkok, but not a FS shop.

We go the bed and I start to lick one nipple while flicking the other with my finger. Her Acup boobs sit proud above her chest reminding me she is not flat chested and very well proportioned for her size. They are a perfect fit and I’m delighted she hasn’t fallen into the temptation of bolt-ons. I then lubricate one finger with saliva and move it down between her legs. Unfortunately, in the rush to come to Sydney for Fireflies opening, she didn’t have time to shave, or trim, which is a shame as I prefer shaved and unshaven doesn’t really go with the young girl vibe. I know some punters like it natural, but I much prefer shaved pussy, particularly because I spend so much time licking it. I hope this gets addressed soon and before my return visit.

Back to my finger starting to rub her little clit… Melody was nervous I would do FIP, and sensing her concern, I told her I would not. Melody then checks my fingernails and sees I have cut them recently and says “should be ok”. This does go ok, but Melody is still feeling the cold, so I move down between her legs and start DATY, flicking her nipples with the fingers from my right hand as I lick her. This should warm her up! I place my left hand under her bum and raise her slightly so I can get better access to her sweet little cunt and start to lick her. I can fit her whole arse in the palm of my hand with outstretched fingers! Delightful, or maybe I have big hands.

Finally, Melody starts to relax as she sighs and lets me take her on a journey to orgasm. It seems every girl has a special spot on her clit on which she prefers to be rubbed, licked etc, but very few will tell you where that is. So it is a process of discovery. Melody falls into the most numerous and most common group, in my experience, which just underneath the tip of her clit. Approx 80% have the same preference, although I haven't been recording this daa.

I continue licking, tongue fucking and rimming her, all of which she appears to enjoy. Her head has fallen to her right hand side, rather than looking straight up, her eyes have closed and she is making little pleasurable noises. So it’s all going well, but not fast enough due to the time taken at the beginning to reassure her I wasn’t going to do anything inappropriate. As I still wanted to fuck this tiny Thai girl, we had to move things along. Chop chop!

So I lubed up one finger with saliva and slowly pushed it inside her tiny cunt, moving it in and out with pressure applied to the top of the inside of her vagina. That was working very well, but I knew it wasn’t the exact position of her g-spot. So I curled the end of my finger up, behind the entrance and …. sure enough, there it was. I then lubed a second finger with saliva and gently inserted that in the same direction. For a girl who was petrified about FIP 20 minutes ago, there was no resistance now. I had to go really slowly because she is very small and tight inside. However the pussy juices from DATY certainly helped the process.

Having two lubricated fingers sliding in and out of her tiny cunt while I was still licking her was the tipping point for Melody and within 5+ minutes, she had a nice big cum. Not the shaking and spasm attack resembling the application of a defibrillator, which I have experienced with other girls recently, but … still shaking a little and her tiny cunt was convulsing approx. once per second around my two fingers – which felt fantastic! I could feel her lips convulsing separately to her …. ummh, ‘insides’. Beautiful reaction from a tiny young girl. I want to feel that again.

Melody seemed to lay there defenceless and once again I enjoyed watching her tiny body, but this time steeped in post orgasmic bliss. Now it was my turn.
    We repositioned to me lying on my back and Melody giving me a BBBJ, which was very nice although a little inexperienced at the same time. Melody is clearly learning and so any punter should not expect PSE, or even great GFE. Punters will need to lead this girl for the next few weeks, until she gets more experienced and confident.

I dommed up, spread Melody’s tiny legs apart and pushed my cock into her tiny pussy. As expected, she is tight, which was nice, but turned into discomfort for Melody. So we applied some more lube, which made things more comfortable for her. We moved from mish to doggy and back to mish, all of which Melody appeared to enjoy, although was still feeling a bit stretched from my apparent size. I am not claiming to be huge in any respect, but rather it’s more the case that little Melody is quite small on the inside as well as on the outside.

Had to stop as time was pushing on and Melody looked a bit uncomfortable, so I withdrew and asked her to finish me off with a HJ/BJ and CIM. It all worked out in the end, but punters need to be very patient as Melody appears to be a first-timer. If you go to see her, please be super patient and don’t set expectations too high. In fact, you should assume she knows nothing and you take the lead. My suggestion would be to focus on seducing her, rather than expecting her to service you.

Melody is not experienced enough yet to satisfy punters expecting an experienced WL. But if you want to seduce a tiny young girl and … don’t mind paying for the privilege, Melody provides an interesting opportunity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Melody worth seeing if so inexperienced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would sympathise with her especially having to skip dinner and doing back to back service. BTW - could you provide details of this shop . Fireflies?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I would sympathise with her especially having to skip dinner and doing back to back service. BTW - could you provide details of this shop . Fireflies?
    I agree 100%. I found out later, there was some confusion between Melody and the shop where the shop had asked to get her some dinner multiple times, but Melody wanted to go out to have dinner with a friend. Unfortunately, that was lost in translation, or wasn't quite clear. I am sure their communication will improve.

Sure,
    382A Pitt St, Sydney

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/

Enjoy
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 10-10-2023 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Correct error in street address

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Is Melody worth seeing if so inexperienced?
    Depends what you are after in a WL. If you want PSE. then Melody is not for you. If you want to seduce a young girl who will let you enter her in a couple of different locations, then ...... worth seeing.

What more can I say?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice AR mate. Just posted a șimilar experience, but I think I saw her right after she arrived from the airport.

I actually just remembered…. We couldn’t even find any lube. It was that rushed. So she used spit to lube herself up! I was a bit stunned by that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice AR mate. Just posted a șimilar experience, but I think I saw her right after she arrived from the airport.

I actually just remembered…. We couldn’t even find any lube. It was that rushed. So she used spit to lube herself up! I was a bit stunned by that.

Thanks bro. Your AR was also a great story and highly accurate. Nice to be her first customer, I am sure. There will be many more ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both ARs sound enticing. I haven't had any Thai for ages.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Both ARs sound enticing. I haven't had any Thai for ages.....
    Is Melody available at the Aus99 discount, or just new girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Is Melody available at the Aus99 discount, or just new girls?
    I understand it is on all girls

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice discount to have what is already a very delightful experience with tiny Melody. May need to go back tonight...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I now have it on very good authority that little Melody is now shaved. Yummy!!

Time to return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, she is now fully shaved!

Delicious little pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally got to see T Melody.
    My experience very similar to the OP and also the other ARs on her.
    Cute young Thai girl in a small package. Small on outside and small on insider
    Service is ok, but maybe you take the lead.
    Maybe not very experience. But she is happy to suck all day.
    Nice if you like small girls
    Cute too
    Seemed like she want to please.
    Very nice to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro,

Glad you enjoyed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'Slipped in' to see Melody again a couple of nights ago. I detected a growth in confidence and skills since I last saw her.

I presume she has had a lot more experience since first starting.

OMG, still f...king cute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    'Slipped in' to see Melody again a couple of nights ago. I detected a growth in confidence and skills since I last saw her.

I presume she has had a lot more experience since first starting.

OMG, still f...king cute.

Actually, the last time I went to the shop on the weekend, I saw Melody in Reception at the end of her shift talking to Jesse. Very short shorts and a skimpy top (thank god for Summer is coming).

Plus died her hair blonde!! That's the third one now!!

Aaah, she looked even younger than the age posted on the roster. I mean really young! (I am not suggesting she is underage - I am just saying she looked young in her 'going out' clothes)

I wanted to jump her right there and then, but already had another booking. "I'll be back" sometime soon I hope.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Actually, the last time I went to the shop on the weekend, I saw Melody in Reception at the end of her shift talking to Jesse. Very short shorts and a skimpy top (thank god for Summer is coming).

Plus died her hair blonde!! That's the third one now!!

Aaah, she looked even younger than the age posted on the roster. I mean really young! (I am not suggesting she is underage - I am just saying she looked young in her 'going out' clothes)

I wanted to jump her right there and then, but already had another booking. "I'll be back" sometime soon I hope.
    bro, is her hair dyed blonde or has it died? LOL

What was she wearing? How young did she look?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there proper bed in this shop? Or more like massage table?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Is there proper bed in this shop? Or more like massage table?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I can say there are proper beds and not just massage tables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast