Thread: Just try the girl you like

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just try the girl you like

I have been here over 3 months and tried some girls at these shops punters mentioned, talked about or introduced. Even I tried some girls punters complained about, I didn’t have any negative feelings about them.

I am coming to understand their experiences are their stories, which are can only be used as a reference, I hope their stories cannot stop you if you really want the girl who is your type. Asking receptionist for more information over the phone, which shows your serious interest. I believe you will get useful information from them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The way I see things, the working Girls are just as judgemental about punters as punters are about working girls.
    We both have favourites and dislikes who we want to sleep with and those we try to avoid,
    So if a girl puts in a bad performance with a customer who has received good reviews from others, than that customer is not the girls type,

Banned
    I can’t fault the Thai girls at N5M.
    They’re my favourite flavour.
    They taste so God damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I have been here over 3 months and tried some girls at these shops punters mentioned, talked about or introduced. Even I tried some girls punters complained about, I didn’t have any negative feelings about them.

I am coming to understand their experiences are their stories, which are can only be used as a reference, I hope their stories cannot stop you if you really want the girl who is your type. Asking receptionist for more information over the phone, which shows your serious interest. I believe you will get useful information from them.
    That’s the best thread I’ve seen for a while.

Some punters when they see a negative review, automatically they would call it an honest review, they don’t know what they have missed out on.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Some punters when they see a negative review, automatically they would call it an honest review, they don’t know what they have missed out on.
    Exactly and it’s their loss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

It’s my honour to be praised by Director. The more you respect others, the more you can get what you want.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Absolutely agree with OP here.

One example is C Alexia from GE. There have been maybe 3/3 bad reviews about her saying she was cold, not service oriented, someone even said her pussy was loose. I took a punt on her and had a fantastic time. Very chill girl, really clicked and her pussy was tighter than most others I've had.

Another example was C Coco from GC. When I decided to try her there was a negative AR floating around saying she was cold and not service oriented, etc. If I'd blindly followed those "suggestions", I would've missed out on one of the best fucks of my life.

This is why when I read ARs I only take in the parts that are not affected by YMMV. I take in the physical descriptions and maybe estimations of the age. I ignore most other things, or just read it for fun, lol...

Banned
    If a punter was to front up with a total random girl in the street and start a conversation how many would hit it off?

Isn’t it a bit like that when punting? Of course the girls are paid to provide the service but it is really up to the punter to connect.

There is no pineapple 🍍 cure for social interaction.

Perhaps some punters don’t have the ability to instantly interact and connect? Maybe it does take time and experience?

It’d be interesting to note the age bracket of the punters who write negative reviews. I’d hazard a guess that it’s the young bucks who tend to post such.

Anyone care to comment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    If a punter was to front up with a total random girl in the street and start a conversation how many would hit it off?

Isn’t it a bit like that when punting? Of course the girls are paid to provide the service but it is really up to the punter to connect..

There is no pineapple 🍍 cure for

It’d be interesting to note the age bracket of the punters who write negative reviews. I’d hazard a guess that it’s the young bucks who tend to post such.

Anyone care to comment?
    I don’t want to get ahead of myself …. in any of this …..

In my experience being a much older punter …. I found from Day 1 …. politeness and correctness go a long way … and so do the 🍍🍍🍍 …. I don’t keep them guessing it is upfront on first meeting…. and on subsequent the MLs don’t care …. goodwill established both ways… I figure if you negotiate to the bottom then that is what you will get ….. disinterest

From what I gathered from an ML the young guys just want to show how well they can fuck.

I go the 90 minutes …. massage … extensive foreplay …. and try to give better than what I receive

If you like the girl and have established rapport on the first visit …. go back and build the connection

Always remember punters your not Gods gift to these women… but first impressions count …. try a little self reflection and identify what you could do better besides paying the $$$$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good advice indeed mate...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    try a little self reflection and identify what you could do better besides paying the $$$$
    I’ve thought about doing a magic act, or perhaps hypnotism. Would they be interested?