Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2001

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Has anyone tried V Jolly, if so how as the experience? Cant really find many review about her on here.
    Seems Jolly/Mia is back at 42G. Rostered today and tomorrow. Wish her well 😎

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Seems Jolly/Mia is back at 42G. Rostered today and tomorrow. Wish her well 😎
    She's great. That double with her friend Nana at 42G my god loved every minute of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone knows where Dior is?

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Been waiting for K SIA to appear on the roster hahaha for those that have been with her, is she worth the wait?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Been waiting for K SIA to appear on the roster hahaha for those that have been with her, is she worth the wait?
    She absolutely is. Make sure you’re properly hydrated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

has anyone seen S Lara or C ivy? how are they?

has anyone seen S Lara or C ivy? how are they?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd rate S Lara up there from look and service perspective...is there a recent girl you'd seen or someone u fancy on current roster (so you can compare and describe what to expect)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I'd rate S Lara up there from look and service perspective...is there a recent girl you'd seen or someone u fancy on current roster (so you can compare and describe what to expect)
    Does she has big tattoo?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjav View Post
    Does she has big tattoo?
    Yea she does have

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Pink

Any intel on C Pink? I love a girl with dyed hair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    She's like a hot young aunty that you suspect is a fucking animal in the sack.. I still have that image of her banging me silly in asian cow girl with her firm tits in both hands. She gets super wet and fucks you with gusto and gives one of the best BJs and will gobble all your cock for a sloppy deep throat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just looked at the website and it seems like a different K Sia...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    New Sia is a good dfker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, she isn't the Sia from Apt May this year

That was my experience, wrote a full review on it here hahaha

She's like a hot young aunty that you suspect is a fucking animal in the sack.. I still have that image of her banging me silly in asian cow girl with her firm tits in both hands. She gets super wet and fucks you with gusto and gives one of the best BJs and will gobble all your cock for a sloppy deep throat.
    That was my experience, absolute beast that DFKed the whole hour and gave awesome sloppy toppy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, which K Sia is this? The site lists two K sias, did she have long or short hair?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn't notice there were two, it's not the same one from earlier this year.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendation for first time at ginza

Regrettably I don't spend much of my time in Sydney so I've never gone to ginza or punted much in Sydney. I am hoping for a fully inclusive service with an enthusiastic girl something more pse when it comes to bbbj technique as well. I would also like for dfk and rimming to be on the table. I unfortunately look like I'm of Indian descent (I'm from the SE Asia region by background). In that regard a few of the highly rated passionate providers are off the table. Sorry for not providing any Intel and requesting a recommendation.

I'm deciding between k Jessie k Rebecca and k julia. I don't have time to sample all 3 in my stay in Sydney so was wondering the main differences between these 3 in terms of looks and enthusiasm of service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian12345 View Post
    Regrettably I don't spend much of my time in Sydney so I've never gone to ginza or punted much in Sydney. I am hoping for a fully inclusive service with an enthusiastic girl something more pse when it comes to bbbj technique as well. I would also like for dfk and rimming to be on the table. I unfortunately look like I'm of Indian descent (I'm from the SE Asia region by background). In that regard a few of the highly rated passionate providers are off the table. Sorry for not providing any Intel and requesting a recommendation.

I'm deciding between k Jessie k Rebecca and k julia. I don't have time to sample all 3 in my stay in Sydney so was wondering the main differences between these 3 in terms of looks and enthusiasm of service
    my pick would be rebecca, but she has left ginza and only the lucky ones will be able to see her now. jessie is the best in terms of service. i don't know anyone that is as good as her. i would have been back multiple times if she had a more natural look. i.e. she has had a bit of work done on her face and boobs.

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast