Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you fuck and forget or stick to your regulars?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Is she Vietnamese ?
    Yes, she is Viet. How'd you know?

Banned
    I had a regular once. New one on the horizon now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a regular before I got into a relationship. Pretty much been having one off sex this whole year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    I had a regular before I got into a relationship. Pretty much been having one off sex this whole year.
    so why do you need to punt when your already in a relationship? Does she not give you enough sex or she does not do everything a WL does?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    so why do you need to punt when your already in a relationship? Does she not give you enough sex or she does not do everything a WL does?
    Variety.

From my elocution lessons as a child, half a century ago:

“Nothing beats Variety says our old cat

A little bit of this for me, a little bit of that…”

Perhaps I was inadvertently brain washed at an early age! Still remember the recital.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Variety.

From my elocution lessons as a child, half a century ago:

“Nothing beats Variety says our old cat

A little bit of this for me, a little bit of that…”

Perhaps I was inadvertently brain washed at an early age! Still remember the recital.
    Yes Variety so you can also compare different women to your partner. I think I have always gone with WLs when in relationships.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yes Variety so you can also compare different women to your partner. I think I have always gone with WLs when in relationships.
    No partner and no need to compare. I’m currently comparing WL’s that’s enough.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    I used to always only stick with regulars whether it be a FS shop or massage parlour- until I ended up getting too close with one of the ML's and started doing her FS in the shop. Eventually started seeing her outside the shops as well.
    She then got pregnant and claimed it was mine. Ended up supporting her financially and other ways through the pregnancy and she always got mad when I asked for a paternity test and threatened to leave whenever I asked for one - Obviously I always suspected it wasn't mine, but chose to be around "just incase".

After the child was born, I got the opportunity to do the paternity test - low and behold, it wasn't mine. I was pretty gutted and relieved at the same time to be honest.

Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is. Really sad for the child actually. It's funny as she was quite the popular ML on this forum and punters seem to think she is kind and caring . If only they knew.

So moral of this story - don't ever get too close to anyone in the industry, better to just see it as a business transaction only. Also - the more reviews and popular the WL or ML, the more likely it is that they engage in deceptive practices and risky behaviour with their clients.

Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it

Your experience makes condoms priceless.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, but men paying for child support without a DNA test is hard to understand

I can understand that happened in the dark ages of the pre1990 era which technology wasn't available. I'm sure 100 000s of men were duped in the past

Trusting a women in the sex industry to be telling the truth is a huge assumption to make (just like a WL shouldnt trust a punter)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Trusting a women in the sex industry to be telling the truth is a huge assumption to make (just like a WL shouldnt trust a punter)
    Trust a punter?

You can’t be serious. There are genuine people around, myself included who are people of their word. Maybe a very small percentage but they’re around.

I refuse to be called untrustworthy. I may mix with them but I’m not one of them. Like going to a pub. You never know who you are talking to.

Just because I pay for sex when I want it doesn’t make me untrustworthy. I buy my pleasure because I can and it suits me.

End of story.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it
    No shit Sherlock. Heh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t get the point of having a regular, need to try as much as you can and get a taste of everything

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    I don’t get the point of having a regular, need to try as much as you can and get a taste of everything
    It's all about maximising punts with quality, and avoiding dud punts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why is it so hard to understand some people just likes to see a regular that provides consistent service? Doesn't mean you don't try others or necessarily means just see them exclusively...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It's all about maximising punts with quality, and avoiding dud punts
    Yeah, same here. I don't have a regular for the sake of having a regular, in fact, in past 4 yrs have only had 2.
    My approach is if a regular provides a really good time I return, but alternate it with newbies to give some balance. If the newbies are average/ duds, at least the regular delivers.

Well, if all your punts are duds, then you won't understand. And in my limited 3 decades worth of experience, every female I've experienced has had the same basic equipment. It's just nice to be able to continue the banter without having to start from zero.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think variety is the spice of life...

However in saying that, its always good to have one or two that you know what your getting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadog View Post
    I think variety is the spice of life...

However in saying that, its always good to have one or two that you know what your getting.
    Sex and food are one and the same bro, when you're starving even the shittiest food looks good.

A regular should form part of a punters balanced diet.

Occassionally your body will crave for Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese etc. To deny your body what it craves is criminal.

Eating someone out is an important part of a punters balanced diet.

A bloke that is addicted to sex is the equivalent of a bloke with an eating disorder.

Food that is off, not fresh or has cross contaminated can lead to diarrhoea etc, this is the equivalent of an STI/STD.

The adage of 'I licked it so it's mine' does not apply to sex.

Preparation and cooking is the equivalent of foreplay. The more time spent on prepping and cooking the better the food will taste.

It is often said that Indian women resemble Indian food.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had regular WL. great F all the time. Contacted outside as well. She suddenly stopped all contact, when her bf found out she was fking other guys. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmk23au View Post
    I had regular WL. great F all the time. Contacted outside as well. She suddenly stopped all contact, when her bf found out she was fking other guys. Lol
    Did her BF check her phone and take down all the numbers. Did you send dick pics for her man to find on her phone?

Do you get knocks on your door at night?

Ensure everything is well lit outside your place if you are getting those knocks on the door

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123