Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of the Punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In almost 30 years of punting, I've never seen punting prices go down. They've only either stayed stagnant or gone up.

I'd say forget about hoping for it to go down, what we need to be doing is earn more to eventually match the current price rise. Before that happens, you'd probably have to cut your punting by 33% instead.

Or completely dump the activity. I did 6 months without a punt earlier this year. I think that experience taught me that I can actually kick this habit. I found out how unimportant it was to me, at least at this stage in my life.

I did go on a bit of a binge 4 months ago that lasted for 3 months. If anything, that "relapse" (lol!) further emphasised to me how fleeting the whole punting experience was. I was often left thinking "maybe I could've used that money for something else instead?"
    100%
    There are a lot of punters who no longer punt regularly due to the their living expenses like rent and food and petrol starting to ramp up

They are no longer happy to take a risk on a dud punt, and only visit the shops that have good recruiting and VFM

And massage ladies wanting excessive cash for extras despite their cashflow already being very good thanks

Always put your wallet back in your pocket if ML asks for $200+

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    It's the Thai girls ml still charging $200 for fs in the popular shops? They are kidding themselves the amounts they want. J Mayu SBM was telling me the girls don't like her she always busy nd booked out.

Surely it should drop back to $150 on average now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I absolutely agree with you here about cost of living pressures.

You can find a quality WL for the same price as a dud bait and switch.

You just have to do your research. It comes with experience as well. Early days I wasted a lot of time trolling through E&B.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    I absolutely agree with you here about cost of living pressures.

You can find a quality WL for the same price as a dud bait and switch.

You just have to do your research. It comes with experience as well. Early days I wasted a lot of time trolling through E&B.
    Don't waste your time with privates. Far too hit and miss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12