Thread: 138 Anzac Thai no-go

Junior Member(有D料到)

138 Anzac Thai no-go

Pay for one hour and into the room. Waiting for a little while but not too long. Didn't get the girl's name, she both didn't seem to have much english and didn't seem interested in trying to communicate. Thought ok, that's fine, just lay back and let her do her thing.

Part one pretty good hard massage, apart from all the times she stopped to play with her phone, and no tickle tackle at all but sadly that seems relatively rare these days so can't really expect it anymore.

She wanted me to flip what seemed pretty early, so I said I'd like to stay face down and have her tease me a bit. Good work with finger tips and finger nails, except for more pauses so she can text someone or whatever it was that she was doing.

A few min of teasing (and phone use) and the second ask for turn over so ok.

Good with her hands from this point, but very standoffish. I gently run my fingers over her breast. and she's off to hop up on the other end of the table so I can't reach her. Just saying "please don't touch" would have worked just as well. Thighs firmly together from the moment clothes come off, and a gentle request to look but not touch does nothing to make them part.

Then it's full speed ahead stroking. Two requests to slow down as we have ages left result in a few seconds respite each time then back to 100 miles an hour.

Like I say, she's good with her hands, so there's no way I'm going to be able to not come when she seems to want, which is a bit before the 45min mark.

Had laid out the standard 50 tip and 20 extra, thinking that would be a good way to ensure a decent experience. But no, it's get me out the door as quick as possible and on to the next poor sucker. So the 20 is back to my pocket, sorry.

Happy to pay a bit extra in the hopes of getting good service and end up getting just average service, but if the end result is a distracted rush job then the standard tip is all that's been earned (if not more than).

Would not recommend this girl, whoever she is, or any shop that would put her in with a customer.
    Last edited by pbkd; 11-12-2023 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Clarity

Why did you put up with the phone use? That's on YOU. That's an absolute no-no for me. OK, if she's trying to do double duty as provider and receptionist, I do give a little leeway. But generally speaking, it's a simple "Either the phone goes or I go...". And there is NO extra payment. I've gotten up off the table and started getting dressed the one time she didn't get the message. Attitude changed before I got my shoes on because when that line is crossed, there's no turning back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a good shop...did you mention this on your way out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop monitors the forum. I’m sure they’ll take note.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Why did you put up with the phone use? That's on YOU. That's an absolute no-no for me. OK, if she's trying to do double duty as provider and receptionist, I do give a little leeway. But generally speaking, it's a simple "Either the phone goes or I go...". And there is NO extra payment. I've gotten up off the table and started getting dressed the one time she didn't get the message. Attitude changed before I got my shoes on because when that line is crossed, there's no turning back.
    She definitely wasn't the receptionist (Ying).

Well, if you're the kind of guy who would walk into a place wanting relaxation then be happy to pivot to throwing away what you've already spent on the massage time and leaving with blue balls still (or having an argument with the receptionist on the way out about a refund) then you're definitely a different kind of guy to me.

I've been around long enough to have had massages from MLs who aren't 100% focused the whole way through (including, yes, some occasional quick phone use) that have still gone close to the full hour, had the ML listen to me when I ask her to slow down/speed up and been overall satisfying if not the best I've ever had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    This is a good shop...did you mention this on your way out?
    Ying was clear that I wasn't happy, yes.

Not sure I can agree with your assertion about the quality of this shop - averaging out past experiences doesn't bring me to the same conclusion. Wish it wasn't so handy to my work, after long enough I'm always tempted to give it another go.

Not to say there haven't been some gems I've seen here - Ruby, Kim, Vicky and others I can't remember the names of. I quite enjoyed seeing the last girl I saw before this Thai girl too - despite it being her first time in this place and her mentioning while we were chatting that she didn't think she'd be back (she felt too pressured by other girls/management to offer more than NHJ).

But on average the "1hr massage means 30min part 1 15min part 2" and "if the client asks you to slow down so he doesn't come with 15-20min left on the clock, what he really means is just slow down for a few seconds" attitude seems baked in to most of the girls I've seen here recently. The place definitely used to be a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    Well, if you're the kind of guy who would walk into a place wanting relaxation then be happy to pivot to throwing away what you've already spent on the massage time and leaving with blue balls still (or having an argument with the receptionist on the way out about a refund) then you're definitely a different kind of guy to me.

I've been around long enough to have had massages from MLs who aren't 100% focused the whole way through (including, yes, some occasional quick phone use) that have still gone close to the full hour, had the ML listen to me when I ask her to slow down/speed up and been overall satisfying if not the best I've ever had.
    Averaging out my 3+ decades of punting, a single loss doesn't disturb the average. If I order steak and it's hamburger, if I order hamburger and it's vegetable, I feel no obligation to finish the meal. I pay the bill, no tip, and don't return. There are plenty more restaurants that DO deliver, and MY time is too important to me to waste on fluff. I vote with my feet, both leaving and with return business. And it's amazing how speaking with the feet can QUICKLY change attitude and behavior...

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2624546

And finally, I feel it's disrespectful to ALL the ladies who offer GOOD service to accept bad service.