Thread: J SNOW - Snow White skin, beautiful face, big tits and SUPER SWEET SERVICE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J SNOW - Snow White skin, beautiful face, big tits and SUPER SWEET SERVICE.

I caught up with the new J girl Snow yesterday.
    She is super pretty and super sweet and super delightful.
    You just have to look at the little video of her on the Ginza website and that's all you really need to see to decide if you want to book her or not because it captures her look, body, and most of all her personality 100%.
    But I will do an AR anyway ...

LOOKS and BODY
    Snow is in her early 20s and from Hokkaido. It's very rare you get J girls from that part of Japan.
    She is a very pretty girl. Not just cute like most of the J girls, but very pretty, actually I would go as far as to say she is beautiful.
    Beautiful eyes, lips, smile and perfect skin.
    She is around 160cm tall and has a very sexy curvy body - not skinny, not chubby, not gym toned. Just a beautiful soft feminine body with curves in all the right places.
    Massive set of D or maybe E cup natural boobs and nice arse.
    Her skin lives up to her name and is snow white and absolutely perfect without a single mark or blemish and silky smooth and soft.
    Her pussy is fully shaved.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    It is Snow's first time in Australia, but she definitely has experience in Japan.
    She is not shy like most of the J girls and is quite confident and outgoing and knows what she is doing, so you can just sit back and let her pleasure and pamper you with her excellent skills, or you can be more interactive and have a more GFE session with her. I went for the second option as I always do.
    She is super sweet and playful and cheeky just like the little video she posted.
    Her English is good enough to have a simple conversation and ask her what you like her to do.

DFK and DATY
    Snow's kisses are soft and sensual, mostly LFK, but slowly building up to a bit of DFK as the session progressed and things got hotter.
    Her pussy is fully shaved and and so fresh and delicious to dine on.

BBBJ
    Excellent BBBJ skills.
    She does that J girl thing where she dribbles a big string of saliva on your knob and then sensually works on it with her hands and mouth.
    She knows she is good and could sense the rumbling in my balls and asked me if I wanted to CIM there and then but I asked her to stop because I really wanted to fuck her ASAP with all the energy and horniness I had in the tank.

FUCKING
    Snow is a nice tight fit and asked me to start off nice and slow and gentle which I of course did.
    Gradually we cranked up the pace until we were fucking in multiple positions.
    The only position she didn't like was with her legs up in the air on my shoulders (a lot of girls don't like that one). But everything else she enjoyed and moaned and sighed and vocalised in Japanese.
    She is a really nice GFE fuck.

ROUND 2
    After a nice chill out and chat with this charming and sweet girl I was keen to go again.
    But I was starting to feel pretty mellow so I went for the BBBJ and HJ and titty fuck option for round 2 rather than fucking, and she was happy to oblige.
    It was a good choice because her skills are very good and that sweet look with that pretty face as she sucks and licks and strokes your cock is pure magic.

OVERALL
    Snow is a very pretty girl. Definitely in the top 3 most pretty J girls of 2023.
    Her skin lives up to her Snow White name. She actually does look like a Japanese version of the Disney Snow White now that I think of it.
    She is experienced and confident with great skills, but at the same time super sweet and warm-hearted and keen to please.
    Oh and make sure you ask for the titty fuck/Spanish - those tits were made for Spanish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you Mr Rooter. I was logging in thinking “Where is Mr Rooter when you need him? As I live out of Sydney am only occasional punter and find your reviews most helpful. And here you are again. Apart from Snow wondering if you have any comments on J girls Hacha and Asumi at 479? Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Thank you Mr Rooter. I was logging in thinking “Where is Mr Rooter when you need him? As I live out of Sydney am only occasional punter and find your reviews most helpful. And here you are again. Apart from Snow wondering if you have any comments on J girls Hacha and Asumi at 479? Thanks again!
    Thanks bro. Its good to be back. I've been away for 6 weeks on a world sex tour.
    I still reckon the best girls are right here in Sydney, especially the J girls.
    Hacha must have started while i was away.
    Asumi is gorgeous and also in my top 3 most pretty J girls.
    So thats Snow, Asumi, and Marina to round off my top 3.
    Hell, lets add Mayu to the list and make it a top 4.
    Just my humble opinion of course

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Rooter, have you got any comments for Mion?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wait, there's videos of these girls? I looked her up on the ginza club website and couldn't see any video...am I missing something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Wait, there's videos of these girls? I looked her up on the ginza club website and couldn't see any video...am I missing something?
    Yes there is a video of Snow, it’s on her profile page you just need to click on the box.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    roster says she's asian only already, ah well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    not often and its defs rare esp since the girl has blurred her face or replaced with emojis and what not....

but yes initially they only uploaded photos and then later they put a video up too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    Didn't take long hey!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    There goes my dream of fucking Snow White

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR/intel @rooter bro. Need to see her soon. Anyone know how long she staying for?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for the AR/intel @rooter bro. Need to see her soon. Anyone know how long she staying for?
    She said if she likes it here she will stay 4 weeks and if she doesn't like it she will stay 2 weeks.
    She is a funny girl. Very sweet.