Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another stupid falling for a girl story - advice?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For the OP:

1. Block and Delete her number from your contacts
    2. Delete all messages
    3. Deactivate your Seeking account for a while or block/Delete her.
    4. Multiple visits to some shops (If you are into Asians 42G, No5, Ginza). Try any girl you fancy till you find an attractive girl with good service.
    5. Explore the shops, try someone else. Don't stick to one you liked. Just to make sure you don't fall for another one
    5. In a couple of weeks you will forget about that Girl.

Remember you are just an ATM to her and she is a fantastic liar. It's her job. Get real or you will end up in a very sad place. This is their game, and most of the times we are complete idiots infront of them.

Banned
    The red pill movement started as a wake-up call to guys constantly used and abused by women abusing the feminist domestic family laws. Every time these kind of "woke" movements arises there's always people trying to monetize the situation by calling themselves "gurus" claiming to help other guys.

Although I do agree with the point that men shouldn't be pushed over by their partners but I don't agree with the misogynistic ideas that "women like to be used as sex slaves". I had unfriended several people in my life who subscribed to Andrew Tate's crazy ideas in the past.

In my opinion relationships have to be equal - both partners can discuss who's sole responsibility is for each household building blocks. If the women happens to earn more then happy days, let the men take up more house chores to make up for it. I think the issue is that people think just because they're the sole breadwinner they're entitled to a partner that does all the housework while they sit on their bums all day.

If I was earning more than my partner, it doesn't change my duties to her. Regardless of whether we have kids or not, if I see a dirty dish in the sink while she's having a nap on the couch I'll wash it. If the laundry started piling up I'll start the washing machine. I'm not gonna wait for her to do it just because it's her "job" as a housewife. Unfortunately I'm a little bit of an OCD myself at home, I like things to be tidy and not messy so I tend to get things done even if I was tired from work.

To me I don't need red pill/blue pill ideologies - common sense and a sense of making your chosen partner happy around the clock is what you need for a stable relationship.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    most of the times we are complete idiots infront of them.
    sadly that's probably very true. whatever you moves that you think you are putting on her, she's probably seen it from 50 other guys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    The red pill movement started as a wake-up call to guys constantly used and abused by women abusing the feminist domestic family laws. Every time these kind of "woke" movements arises there's always people trying to monetize the situation by calling themselves "gurus" claiming to help other guys.

Although I do agree with the point that men shouldn't be pushed over by their partners but I don't agree with the misogynistic ideas that "women like to be used as sex slaves". I had unfriended several people in my life who subscribed to Andrew Tate's crazy ideas in the past.

In my opinion relationships have to be equal - both partners can discuss who's sole responsibility is for each household building blocks. If the women happens to earn more then happy days, let the men take up more house chores to make up for it. I think the issue is that people think just because they're the sole breadwinner they're entitled to a partner that does all the housework while they sit on their bums all day.

If I was earning more than my partner, it doesn't change my duties to her. Regardless of whether we have kids or not, if I see a dirty dish in the sink while she's having a nap on the couch I'll wash it. If the laundry started piling up I'll start the washing machine. I'm not gonna wait for her to do it just because it's her "job" as a housewife. Unfortunately I'm a little bit of an OCD myself at home, I like things to be tidy and not messy so I tend to get things done even if I was tired from work.

To me I don't need red pill/blue pill ideologies - common sense and a sense of making your chosen partner happy around the clock is what you need for a stable relationship.
    There are a few pills i think you may need....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    There are a few pills i think you may need....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhd_SZtLLE

This reminds me of way back. I was listening to the friendlier radio version that they renamed as "Purple Hills", and wondered why it was called that.
    Then on Limewire I found the "... Pills" version, read the lyrics and finally figured it out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Mate, you really need to stop watching fresh n fit or whatever degenerate red pill “alpha male” crap you’re consuming. Your views are extremely unhealthy and very damaging especially when it comes to your views on women and relationships.
    Bro, so which part are you most upset about, the truths about female nature or the fact that you might be one of those pussy whipped beta males?

Either way, before you bring up the subject of red pills etc you better first understand the differences between blue, red, purple and black pills. Once you have a grasp of those concepts then we can start to have some form of meaningful dialogue. Until then you can continue on your merry beta ways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    eeeh what the little tiny pink pills do bro?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't use the blue pill red pill analogy as it adds an extra meaningless layer of cultural reference

Don't get lost down the rabbit hole of the Matrix, and think on your own. Just because Andrew Tate says it, doesn't mean you have to be his parrot. Some dodgy dating mentors in 2005 were also using the red pill blue pill expression, it's so dated now

State things as they are

As a man realise your vulnerability, if your only contact with women is with a sex worker. Do better

A sex worker is a hard working person. Pay your money for a service, finish, leave. Don't overcomplicate things

If you subscribe to a woman on OnlyFans, wake up to yourself and stop. You are following a cultural trend like a loser. It's the online equivalent of an expensive strip show, where all you get after paying a sh_t load of your hard earned money, is masturbating on your own. True and pathetic

Be original and spend the money on your self instead, or even better, save and invest some money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Though the original post was a repeat of many similar threads but have to admire thoughtful discussions by everyone here. As mentioned by Frisson all this pill terminologies are BS. Get real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not just sugar stuff. But that's japanese in general from my own experience. The modern japan and its dating is super fucked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Not just sugar stuff. But that's japanese in general from my own experience. The modern japan and its dating is super fucked.
    They need to learn how to eat more animal innards and drink sour milk. Also learn how to shit in nature - dig a hole, empty your bowels there, clean your backsides, bury your own shit and ride away.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Though the original post was a repeat of many similar threads but have to admire thoughtful discussions by everyone here. As mentioned by Frisson all this pill terminologies are BS. Get real.
    Haha, yes, just immature men trying to sound cool and like they know all there is to know about how to live your life. Get real indeed!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the meanwhile another 'immature' man walks in barefoot and and makes a childish judgement about everyone else to show off. Get off your high horse pal!

Time to invent your pill, You know it all haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In the meanwhile another 'immature' man walks in barefoot and and makes a childish judgement about everyone else to show off. Get off your high horse pal!

Time to invent your pill mate! You know it all haha
    cant agree more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Really? It's that common? I thought it might of been her.

Update on me. Thinking i'll try and see her one more time to close it out. She tends to ignore my messages for awhile which is fucking me. Tempted to end it just then and there over it lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Really? It's that common? I thought it might of been her.

Update on me. Thinking i'll try and see her one more time to close it out. She tends to ignore my messages for awhile which is fucking me. Tempted to end it just then and there over it lol.
    Take your time and ask yourself why are you pursuing this girl. If it's for the sex, any girls in the SB/ML/WL industry can give it to you. If it's because she cares for you, not many in the industry is and it's worth pursuing. Her ignoring your text but not blocking you is her sussing you out. I can't tell you exactly how to tell if she's really into you because some don't even know if they want a relationship until they get to a certain age. Maybe she's interested in FWBs and seeing where it goes, like many young girls these days are doing.

My trick is not to depend on mine for my happiness. That is my way of "letting go" - I let go of my expectations for her but I don't let go of the feeling of wanting to cherish her when she comes back. My happiness comes from my mind training, and my wish is to extend my happiness into her life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Take your time and ask yourself why are you pursuing this girl. If it's for the sex, any girls in the SB/ML/WL industry can give it to you. If it's because she cares for you, not many in the industry is and it's worth pursuing. Her ignoring your text but not blocking you is her sussing you out. I can't tell you exactly how to tell if she's really into you because some don't even know if they want a relationship until they get to a certain age. Maybe she's interested in FWBs and seeing where it goes, like many young girls these days are doing.

My trick is not to depend on mine for my happiness. That is my way of "letting go" - I let go of my expectations for her but I don't let go of the feeling of wanting to cherish her when she comes back. My happiness comes from my mind training, and my wish is to extend my happiness into her life.
    It's definitely the sex, her beauty and feeling when I'm with her. I don't think she likes me more then just a ATM + fun. Shes enjoying her time in AUS, she has other FWBs probably too. I'm attempting to just not get too hooked on emotionally and keep it as "fun".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good luck dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The fact you are paying for it and most of the others are not says it all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    It's definitely the sex, her beauty and feeling when I'm with her. I don't think she likes me more then just a ATM + fun. Shes enjoying her time in AUS, she has other FWBs probably too. I'm attempting to just not get too hooked on emotionally and keep it as "fun".
    Good luck then. I stopped thinking of others as if they have the same or similar "predicament" as mine because they all don't. Like I said, if you want sex there's plenty out there. Same goes to beauty and "feeling" (depends on what you mean by this).

Beauty doesn't last but there's also the saying "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". I always picture how M might look like with wrinkles and stretch marks in the next 30+ years. Thinking of that strengthens my affection for her.

There's also the saying that "Men and women can't be friends". With friends you can go zero contact for years and catch up later on, or you can break the friendship without having too much emotional attachment. When men and women become friends, especially through FWB situations, at most time they find it really hard to stop the situationship. The girl will disappear and cry her heart out, hoping that the guy would come back and tell her he's willing to wait for her forever to come back.

I've had one FWB situation more than a decade ago. It didn't go well because I was thinking of her as an easy access for sex. She was the one who proposed the FWB situation. Not that I didn't like her but I just wasn't ready to think ahead about having long term serious relationship with her. The communication stopped, she ignored all my texts and social media messages but didn't block/ban me. I ended up removing her from my social media and years later I heard that she cried badly because of that. Haven't heard from her for a long time but she's moved on and I'm not interested in pursuing her.

From what I know is that when a woman says she wants to be FWBs, she means that she wants to take things slow. Some may have several FWBs at the same time but the game is played by her stopping all FWB contact to see who would eventually beg her to come back. At this point again I'd say good luck - if you think you're not up for the challenge, better withdraw now before it's too late. Myself I was ready at the start with M.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast