Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: China economy crisis - more MLC WLs onshore soon?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    For 2024 I predict that by years end, unemployment will tick up a bit which will bring more local talent into the market. Not top talent perhaps, but enough new girls will take a little of the sting for financially challenged punters.
    Do you predict the days in Sydney, of affordable full service, are about to finish, never to return?

I dread to hear what people pay out of Sydney and Melbourne for full service. Must be horrible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Do you predict the days in Sydney, of affordable full service, are about to finish, never to return?

I dread to hear what people pay out of Sydney and Melbourne for full service. Must be horrible
    At $300/hr I don't think it's affordable at all for most.

Those days when brothels charged $150-250 people rather go to brothels instead of massage shops. At brothels standard FS is $90/30mins while at massage shops it's roughly the same for NHJ so people opted for brothels.

These days I think that the brothels were the ones shooting themselves in the foot - the influx of short stay Japanese WLs were demanding prices through the roof for mediocre services, which made massage shops comparably cheaper if MLs charged standard price of $150 in non-legit shops.

Then the Thai MLs start shooting themselves in the foot by charging $200-$250 tips for FS in non-legit shops. It's becoming a price war ever since.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    At $300/hr I don't think it's affordable at all for most
    Amazing answer. You certainly have your finger on the pulse of what is influencing Sydney punting prices

The bigg st competition to a brothel will be the massage shop now. If a brothel wants to charge big, let's see if it's customers are going to punt frequently there

My prediction is that COVID has ruined everything forever. But also things weee never as fmgoid as when the Federal Governments of both perversions had an open tap on immigration. Those days are gone for at least the decade until we have enough houses in the main cities to live in

For those who rent and don't own a property, without a good job, you absolutely need aus99 to know where the price gouging is happening to avoid those places

To those in the community who don't know about this forum or how to access value for money punting, you are stuffed

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I agree with you frisson.

Although having taken such a massive pieces of land (in Australia and North America), along with the slave trade and centuries of abuse in colonial outposts in India, Africa and Asia has really given Wastern nations a substantial leg up over any other power.
    Had the West acted the way the say they have acted - via rule of law, free speech, free trade and non aggression -purely through good governance and work ethic this advantage would be a lot smaller.

Say there's two families A and B - both similar levels of assets.
    Father A raids and the house of B and takes most of the wealth.
    This wealth is then invested wisely in investments and education. Son A goes to elite an school and graduates top of his class at Oxford. Son A donates to charitable causes.
    Father B drinks to his demise after most of his wealth is taken.
    Son B struggles to make ends meet - uneducated and unemployed.

We, as a culture, tend to focus a lot more on the success of Son A, attributing the success of Family A on the son's work ethic and education etc.
    Rather, methinks most of the success is driven by the dirty work of Father A.

Just here to give a different point of view.

Once a country slides into poverty its very hard to overcome it. Just look at Argentina.
    The way China managed to bootstrap itself out of poverty without violence is very respectable. Few other countries have managed. Taiwan of course being another.
    Well said Mr Wood. Spot on on your different point of view. I don't think this two average Americans here would agreed with you !!!
    The west raid and steal to climbing to the top.

Once Fallen no empire ever come back- Roman, Mongolia etc. The British empire is gone, usa has taken over after ww2....now the USA is beginning to fall !

China- is the only country
    that's rise from the
    bottom to the top 4
    times.

Reading some of the posts makes laughs so hard thinking they're expert haha." Lifting out of Poverty is a myth " haha get real dudes . Have any of you been to China in the 80s? Then 2000 ? And the last 10 yrs? Well I had...

Look at the high speed rails? In short 10yrs china have the longest speed rail the world's combined( 42, 00km) . It took them 5 yrs to build the Beijing Airport...Sydney tram 25km how time over budget?

Can you two name another country?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Amazing answer. You certainly have your finger on the pulse of what is influencing Sydney punting prices
    Oh shit! You're the original Vinnie???

Banned

Generally it used to be $100 tips for FS.

Girls in North Strathfield and Epping for example demands $150 for FS tips. It doesn't mean they are better looking.

One girl I met in Epping for $150 but when I met her in Burwood her tips went down to $100. Same girl, same hole but different shops and suburbs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would be delighted to know how many of you China expert in this thread have actually been to China?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have travelled to several provinces in China, including it's capital, recently

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I have travelled to several provinces in China, including it's capital, recently
    Great, Then tell us of your experience! What you see there ?any old bicycle, home less with tents , drug stations, beggars, Dirty streets there?

Last I heard that the government is so nice they passed a law for stealing, under 1k is free? Ppl are doing it tough over there. Im not sure if China or the USA, I can't remember now. Can correct me Mr Expert?

HUAWEI ( no 1 seller in 2019 ) is the only company can risen back to the top again after heavy sanction by the USA. Alstom , Toshiba what happened to them both? Usa clearly don't like competition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am I correct that you haven't been to either of these countries you are talking about? Or even know anyone from these countries?
    I've been to both these counties recently and still keep in touch with friends and business associates from both sides of the strait.

The fact is, quality of life in Taiwan has has been on a severe decline since the dotcom bust in the early 2000's - talk to any young Taiwanese under 40 and they will tell you.

Western countries and their media love to paint the picture that democracy and elections somehow lead to prosperity, good governance and better quality of life for citizens- when that link could hardly be substantiated.

This is especially true in SE Asia (where my parents are from) - where the vast majority of poverty was actually caused by Western Countries meddling in the geopolitical affairs and colonialism -

Cambodia - in the 70's it was a vibrant hub of culture and rock n roll, until the US secretly dropped half a 550,000 tons of bombs - killing over 500,000 civilians in the process, which then completely destabilised the country and led to a dictator named Pol Pot taking over - which then led to a genocide of 30% of the population.

Vietnam - Everyone knows about the Vietnam war, but nobody in the West and Nixon purposely destabilized all early peace talks between the South and North in a conceited effort to prolong the war (they succeeded). They also faked the second gulf of tonkin incident to enter the war themselves. US president Lyndon B Johnson later admitted that if an election were held in Vietnam - the Viet Cong would have won by a long shot.

Lets not even talk about the US and the CIA meddling in the affairs of the Middle East - toppling a democratically elected Iranian government via a coup in order to protect the interests of Big Oil - after Mossadegh threatened to nationalise it. This was basically the first domino in what was to be all the wars we see in the Middle East till this day.

Go over to Africa and you see the exact same story - how the CIA secretly toppled Patrice Lumumba, the FIRST democratically elected leader of the country - in order to install a dictator by the name of Mobutu, a ruthless dictator which amassed a personal fortune of 5billion US dollars, while he's people lived in poverty.

This is all information you can look up through declassified records - unfortunately, the West thinks they are free thinking, but we are actually the most propagandized people in the world and history is never taught in schools - at least not the real and balanced version.

Luckily for these countries - the US has been in decline since losing the Vietnam war and Iraq, and this has given other countries a chance to self govern. Quality of life are is to improve at least in Asia and Africa. I first visited Vietnam, Cambodia and China over 30 years ago - the change is night and day when I go there now. My relatives in Asia used to be envious of me for being born in Australia - that is no longer the case. I'm ashamed to say that for atleast a couple of them - their quality of life is better than what I have here . We don't realize how hard we have to work in this country just to get ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry, not a fan of Sky News. The "Intel" I got was actually from a CBS documentary where they shared CCTV footage of an FBI interrogation on a lady who's on Coca-Cola's payroll and was also selected by the Chinese government as part of a entrepreneurial program that rewards people for stealing corporate secrets. Not sure of the lady's nationality whether she's Chinese or US citizen although she's ethnically Chinese. The FBI caught her red handed with sensitive information in her USB drive about to leave for China.

Although it's true that the economy in China is collapsing due to real estate blunder and dwindling manufacturing, you also have to blame their totalitarian government for allowing corruption to go out of control and causing all that economic downturn.

Even Taiwan under the ROC aka Kuomintang wasn't big on economy as they were totalitarian as well. The current ruling party was the reason why a small island such as Taiwan is able to sustain itself economically, although these days it is too reliant on the electronics industry especially semiconductor manufacturing.

Am I correct that you haven't been to either of these countries you are talking about? Or even know anyone from these countries?
    I've been to both these counties recently and still keep in touch with friends and business associates from both sides of the strait.

The fact is, quality of life in Taiwan has has been on a severe decline since the dotcom bust in the early 2000's - talk to any young Taiwanese under 40 and they will tell you.

Western countries and their media love to paint the picture that democracy and elections somehow lead to prosperity, good governance and better quality of life for citizens- when that link could hardly be substantiated.

This is especially true in SE Asia (where my parents are from) - where the vast majority of poverty was actually caused by Western Countries meddling in the geopolitical affairs and colonialism -

Cambodia - in the 70's it was a vibrant hub of culture and rock n roll, until the US secretly dropped half a 550,000 tons of bombs - killing over 500,000 civilians in the process, which then completely destabilised the country and led to a dictator named Pol Pot taking over - which then led to a genocide of 30% of the population.

Vietnam - Everyone knows about the Vietnam war, but nobody in the West and Nixon purposely destabilized all early peace talks between the South and North in a conceited effort to prolong the war (they succeeded). They also faked the second gulf of tonkin incident to enter the war themselves. US president Lyndon B Johnson later admitted that if an election were held in Vietnam - the Viet Cong would have won by a long shot.

Lets not even talk about the US and the CIA meddling in the affairs of the Middle East - toppling a democratically elected Iranian government via a coup in order to protect the interests of Big Oil - after Mossadegh threatened to nationalise it. This was basically the first domino in what was to be all the wars we see in the Middle East till this day.

Go over to Africa and you see the exact same story - how the CIA secretly toppled Patrice Lumumba, the FIRST democratically elected leader of the country - in order to install a dictator by the name of Mobutu, a ruthless dictator which amassed a personal fortune of 5billion US dollars, while he's people lived in poverty.

It's unfortunate - but when a country gets hit with war or is destabilized - it takes a generation for them to recover.
    This is all information you can look up through declassified records - unfortunately, the West thinks they are free thinking, but we are actually the most propagandized people in the world and history is never taught in schools - at least not the real and balanced version.

Luckily for these countries - the US has been in decline since losing the Vietnam war and Iraq, and this has given other countries a chance to self govern. Quality of life are is to improve at least in Asia and Africa. I first visited Vietnam, Cambodia and China over 30 years ago - the change is night and day when I go there now. My relatives in Asia used to be envious of me for being born in Australia - that is no longer the case. I'm ashamed to say that for atleast a couple of them - their quality of life is better than what I have here . We don't realize how hard we have to work in this country just to get ahead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post

Yes, I have personally travelled to China recently
    Read the title of the thread, it's about one countries economy
    All the points you raise, I agree with, but they are all off topic
    Also, the topic is about the future of one economy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woods and charming - I totally agree with you guys. There are those who understand history and those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Well said Mr Wood. Spot on on your different point of view. I don't think this two average Americans here would agreed with you !!!
    The west raid and steal to climbing to the top.

Once Fallen no empire ever come back- Roman, Mongolia etc. The British empire is gone, usa has taken over after ww2....now the USA is beginning to fall !

China- is the only country
    that's rise from the
    bottom to the top 4
    times.

Reading some of the posts makes laughs so hard thinking they're expert haha." Lifting out of Poverty is a myth " haha get real dudes . Have any of you been to China in the 80s? Then 2000 ? And the last 10 yrs? Well I had...

Look at the high speed rails? In short 10yrs china have the longest speed rail the world's combined( 42, 00km) . It took them 5 yrs to build the Beijing Airport...Sydney tram 25km how time over budget?

Can you two name another country?
    Well said brother Woods,

If someone said the USA and its weapon manufacturers and the CIA are the most evil and causing so much conflicts and war and suffering in the whole world, this someone will be crushed to dead but probably has told the truth.

There are so much discrepancies in what we hear and made to believe in all the main stream media from the western world , it’s really hard to tell what’s going on out there and why certain things had happened.

So perhaps we could look at some cold hard facts:

Since the US and it’s Allies have won the WWII, the USA could not win the Korean War, was running away from Vietnam, started the invasion of Iraq with a tube of washing powder (aka evidence of weapons of mass destruction), ran away from Afghanistan then stole billions of dollars from the Afghan people. Talking about stealing, oil trucks are stealing oil from the war torn country of Syria on a daily basis. Really too much to mention but it’s all out there if anyone care to know the truth.

China did not fire a bullet or drop a bomb in the Middle East but recently built a high speed railway between the holy cities of Medina and Mecca. Sponsored the re-establishment of diplomatic relationships between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

While the western world is continuously accusing China is doing terrible things in Xinjiang against the minority Uyghurs people. Just imagine this, if the Chinese government had ever done anything bad towards the Muslims in Xinjiang, the Middle Eastern countries are not blind and still be so friendly with Xi ?

Please just consider the facts and not fiction.

Ps. One more point, the US Vice President Harris recently visited an African country tried to talk them out of Belt and Road Initiative with China and don’t fell into the “debt traps “!

The President of that country corrected Harris immediately and told her, there is no debt traps from China, the airport you just landed on, the highway your motor vehicles took to arrive at the city and the hotel which you are staying were all built by China !

Enough said ?

Banned
    Good point about China:

- Why did China aka the Middle Kingdom had to rise and fall 4 times in the past 3 thousand years?
    - Why did Deng Xiaoping went against Mao's ideologies instead of follow through, especially in the "free market" policies?
    - Why is China still an isolationist country up until today? Although only partially it is still trying to impose short term visitor visas where visitors HAVE to detail all their travels and stays, and only certain countries can enter China with visa on arrival.
    - Why restrict travellers to Xinjiang and Tibet to strict monitored tours instead of free travel?
    - Why do they not allow rural folks to enter big cities without proper permit?
    - Why introduce the social demerit points system? And have facial recognition cameras everywhere?
    - Why do you even live here in Australia if China is so damn "great"?
    - Why is China disrespecting Hong Kong's autonomy and disrespecting Taiwan's border sovereignty despite international pressure?

Before you lava headed freaks hit the keyboard, take the time to think about these questions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The title of the thread relates one country, and it's economic future.
    If we can stick to the title of the thread, that would avoid changing the subject, and avoiding the topic

So, take a deep breath in
    Now choose to debate any of the many points made about the topic already, relating to the future of the economy of that one country that the OP introduced

Start your debate with the likely impact of the one child policy on that countries economy likely to impact over 20-30 years (and cannot be fixed now), and then we have debate starting

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    And 97 percent bullshit.
    Lollll.... Nice one!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Good point about China:

- Why did China aka the Middle Kingdom had to rise and fall 4 times in the past 3 thousand years?
    - Why did Deng Xiaoping went against Mao's ideologies instead of follow through, especially in the "free market" policies?
    - Why is China still an isolationist country up until today? Although only partially it is still trying to impose short term visitor visas where visitors HAVE to detail all their travels and stays, and only certain countries can enter China with visa on arrival.
    - Why restrict travellers to Xinjiang and Tibet to strict monitored tours instead of free travel?
    - Why do they not allow rural folks to enter big cities without proper permit?
    - Why introduce the social demerit points system? And have facial recognition cameras everywhere?
    - Why do you even live here in Australia if China is so damn "great"?
    - Why is China disrespecting Hong Kong's autonomy and disrespecting Taiwan's border sovereignty despite international pressure?

Before you lava headed freaks hit the keyboard, take the time to think about these questions.
    Actually the most relevant questions are, why are YOU so one dimensionally against China and why are all your types so pointedly biased against anything "China"?

Can you not play another tune? Sure, I hate the US for their weapons manufacturing and apparent preference toward anything that would allow those industries to thrive (gun control in their own backyard, war in other regions, etc), but I am still able to admire some of their other contributions to society.

Can you not be level headed at all? Do you not know that by being so pointedly biased and fanatical about a subject, you are making it impossible for anyone but a similar minded person to support your views?

I've always been fascinated by these folks that are truly fanatical about something. It feels like you're trying to will an apparent "evil" into existence, and ignoring everything else in the process. I think it's another sign of mental illness.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    'It feels like you're trying to will an apparent "evil" into existence, and ignoring everything else in the process'

The OP started a thread
    The original post, have a read, discusses the discussion by the President about the economy. Feel free to discuss the topic of this original post

Banned
    No point in entertaining the lava heads who think highly of themselves by pushing others down with conjectures.

No economy in the world is bulletproof. End of story. Some "developments" done are nothing but smoke and mirrors to avoid a massive revolt like the one that almost happened due to the Zero COVID policy. It's like inciting another Boxer Rebellion except that the Western powers are not there to help quell the rebellion.

Back to the topic - if China is really going through an economic downturn (which in many previous news article have proven), will there be more young and middle aged women from China coming over to Australia to work as WLs as it has been a popular gig for many of them throughout the current decade?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast