Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    who is christmas again? it is the korean receptionist from N5M?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Not sure what fast forward piece is being referenced. Im not that tech savvy though. Is that Christmas stalking you?

Whatsthedealwiththecantonesereferences?
    Only Christmas will know. It's her obsession in the past with Hongkies, and that's why some of her old personas other than her own revolved around Cantonese pop culture. She's been doing it for so long she was able to convince me back then that those other personas were real people. Funny enough she banned most of them, a few is still lurking around and have changed their personalities and writing styles slightly over time - probably due changing hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You're very obtuse. Intentionally or unintentionally, I can't tell...
    I hope you learned your lesson in racial harmony. Us Central Asians don't take things likely when our collective cultures gets insulted even if it's specifically different from ours. This is why the Mongol Empire never converted it's foreign subjects - all the way back to the Hunnu Empire all subjects were allowed to keep their language and cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    who is christmas again? it is the korean receptionist from N5M?
    The old woodland would've known immediately. Well, at least I know who I'm talking to atm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by begov94 View Post
    Only Christmas will know. It's her obsession in the past with Hongkies, and that's why some of her old personas other than her own revolved around Cantonese pop culture. She's been doing it for so long she was able to convince me back then that those other personas were real people. Funny enough she banned most of them, a few is still lurking around and have changed their personalities and writing styles slightly over time - probably due changing hands.

I hope you learned your lesson in racial harmony. Us Central Asians don't take things likely when our collective cultures gets insulted even if it's specifically different from ours. This is why the Mongol Empire never converted it's foreign subjects - all the way back to the Hunnu Empire all subjects were allowed to keep their language and cultures.

The old woodland would've known immediately. Well, at least I know who I'm talking to atm.
    Are you meaning Xmas is one of the people running this forum? You saying she banned people or got her profiles banned?

Banned
    Are you meaning Xmas is one of the people running this forum? You saying she banned people or got her profiles banned?
    Well, looks like it. She's been banning her own made up profiles in the past as well as other real users, probably to cover up the admin's biases towards people calling out on fake reviews. There were many altercations in the past about "reputable" users posting fake reviews.

With some personas either keeping the same personality or similar writing style, I'm pretty sure a description of each personas is kept somewhere in a Word or txt document so that anyone using the account would stick to the script. One of them so far went way off character years ago because whoever that was using that account were emotionally charged and hellbent on getting me to continue seeing a certain ML.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Are you a dumb cunt? Hayabi (aka begov) was stalking Xmas before when she use to write on her blog *************.

He never met her but seems to have fallen in love with her. Ended up trying to contact her and trying to setup a relationship. Did this weird negging thing where he'd set these weird time limits on his offer of a relationship. It never worked cause that negging bullshit never works. He'd always also push the time limit down the road cause it kept failing.

Those of us on the forum long enough knows how much of a weird cunt this guy is. Him now trying to spin the narrative like it's her stalking him is just full of shit. He started it and in retaliation I think she did go after his workplace which I think is also not a right thing to do.

So in summary he basically did to Christmas what's he's doing to this supposed "M" girl. Unlike Christmas this M girl obviously doesn't have a blog so his outlet for getting in contact with her is basically zero which is a smart move by that girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Are you a dumb cunt? Hayabi (aka begov) was stalking Xmas before when she use to write on her blog *************.

He never met her but seems to have fallen in love with her. Ended up trying to contact her and trying to setup a relationship. Did this weird negging thing where he'd set these weird time limits on his offer of a relationship. It never worked cause that negging bullshit never works. He'd always also push the time limit down the road cause it kept failing.

Those of us on the forum long enough knows how much of a weird cunt this guy is. Him now trying to spin the narrative like it's her stalking him is just full of shit. He started it and in retaliation I think she did go after his workplace which I think is also not a right thing to do.
    Listen Ugly calm down.

Im aware of that version of events you mention. Whats the issue if I'd like to hear his side of the story? Im sure there is far more too it on both sides. Pretty sure ive said numerous times myself he is a weird cunt. Doesnt mean necessarily everything said is BS.

Banned

Hello Xmas.

Nice try covering up your tracks.

You know that constant denial and deflection doesn't work long term. Now you claim that I've "fallen in love" with you. And what's with the "negging"? Strange for someone claiming to be not Xmas to use such words.

You (Meng) were one of the many names that appeared in the old blog comments, apparently supporting Xmas on her doxxing and throwing profanities towards me. And now you're trying to clear your name by claiming "which I think is also not a right thing to do".

All of this old stuff wouldn't have resurfaced and bringing you feelings of shame and regret if only you'd stayed your lane. This is why I said many times before - karma will always come to get you in every way. It will pass, eventually.

Now, please focus on your new blog. It seems that you're posting something useful now compared to the previous mundane chatters. You're a big girl. If I was your older brother I'd cheer you up. Not that I can't be your adoptive older brother and still cheer you up.

Banned
    Listen Ugly calm down.

Im aware of that version of events you mention. Whats the issue if I'd like to hear his side of the story? Im sure there is far more too it on both sides. Pretty sure ive said numerous times myself he is a weird cunt. Doesnt mean necessarily everything said is BS.
    I wonder why you're very interested in these old events?

I was hoping to help Xmas find her closure. She's got a new bf, she's traveled the world, and she's working towards finally settling down and having kids. It's my dream as well to settle down and have kids with M.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Listen Ugly calm down.

I reckon you're just trying to stir shit up or I reckon you're Hayabi's alternate ego. Trying to have a conversation with himself so he can say some good shit about himself.

You know who calls themselves a Percy? A ugly cunt like yourself.

Banned
    I reckon you're just trying to stir shit up or I reckon you're Hayabi's alternate ego. Trying to have a conversation with himself so he can say some good shit about himself.

You know who calls themselves a Percy? A ugly cunt like yourself.
    I don't need alternate egos. As you can see, throughout the years of being banned and coming back I've always been a one man army.

Imagine two people arguing with each other using 20 accounts each - that's a huge mess and the forum might break because of bandwidth issues.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The mongol empire committed mass genocide, not sure if it’s something to be proud of.

The old woodland? What are you smoking?

Hello Xmas. Now, please focus on your new blog. It seems that you're posting something useful now compared to the previous mundane chatters. You're a big girl.
    If all this isn't made up invention (if you'll forgive the tautology) where is the link to "her" new blog?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    The mongol empire committed mass genocide, not sure if it’s something to be proud of.

The old woodland? What are you smoking?
    So did the British empire, Prussian Empire (they wiped Poland off the map), Portuguese and the Dutch. At least the Mongols kept the intellectuals of each society alive.

I'm smoking "multiple users, multiple accounts".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If all this isn't made up invention (if you'll forgive the tautology) where is the link to "her" new blog?
    Aww isn't that cute?

I know someone in this forum would've said "Google is your friend".

Besides, I found something that indicates you know more about her than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Jerry was granted PR. She ran a blog and offered her entertaining essays, memes and pictures with a generous heart. I've been too afraid to discover how she is doing because she didn't have much financial stability and Sydney is a ruthlessly financial place to live in. Especially lately. The rents! The stable background you need even to get one!
    I wonder how much is she earning in her "govt" job that it isn't enough? Maybe it's her choice of suburb + lifestyle? If I was her and had earned so much money to be able to afford a BMW sedan & motorcycle outright back then I would've used that money to pay the deposit for a unit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    So did the British empire, Prussian Empire (they wiped Poland off the map), Portuguese and the Dutch. At least the Mongols kept the intellectuals of each society alive.

Lol, any psychiatrists on this forum. Would be interesting to hear about their analysis of this. He's literally treating this forum like his toilet, dumping all his shit here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, any psychiatrists on this forum. Would be interesting to hear about their analysis of this. He's literally treating this forum like his toilet, dumping all his shit here.
    First Vincent888, now Percy1. You know, Percy1 used to back you up saying you're credible because of your "ancient" status and 5000+ posts, and now you're backstabbing him.

Have fun. Some people change between hot & cold like the Melbourne weather within hours because they find it stimulating, or they're doing it because the conversation is becoming too easy they try to make it harder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Why did you change the name to my username when i didnt write this?

Bit strange to do......

Banned
    First Vincent888, now Percy1. You know, Percy1 used to back you up saying you're credible because of your "ancient" status and 5000+ posts, and now you're backstabbing him.

Have fun. Some people change between hot & cold like the Melbourne weather within hours because they find it stimulating, or they're doing it because the conversation is becoming too easy they try to make it harder.
    I never said Goldfish was credible. Hes some random know it all that likes to reference his cock a lot. I def have nothing to do with Vincent888 either and have no idea who that was but interested to know. I know everyone here thinks their Sherlock Holmes but very wrong on that front.

Banned

This is the actual post Goldy. Written by Begov. I couldnt give a shit about Mongols, China etc.

Banned
    This is the actual post Goldy. Written by Begov. I couldnt give a shit about Mongols, China etc.
    Goldy used to be hard to read. Recently I find him to be quite easy to read - and he's been avoiding direct confrontation with me as well so that he doesn't get called out for who he really is. I'm giving him a pass because I find that he's not worthy of being whistleblown. He's more of a "filler character" or "stunt double".

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast