Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Robot View Post
    Anyone with feedback on Iwa?
    i saw her in the hallway only while waiting to pay and instantly i recognised her from the photos i was like is that Iwa and reception nodded as she came to get some rubbish bags and listerine mouth wash

she is defs young and indeed has a big rack she was in casual loose clothing and average looking face

i would say her face do resemble the photos somewhat hence why i could recongise her but cant rmb much else my mind was concentrating on what positions to try with Linon...

lmk if anything else or if u have any intel on other J girls u seen recently hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    i'm in zen and monk resting up my energy for the Japan playoffs...originally wanted to see Linon one last time until i saw another new 19yo J Girl pop up and im like to myself ahhh FML hahahaa and my wallet too

the thing is she is only here for 3 days and i seen Linon 2x already so might have to give her a skip and try new sushi....will report back if i see here

The J girls do pretty long hrs and sometimes might just have an off day like one of the punters did with J Ibuki

but this time round on her return visit she moved from Empire to Club so hoping her service has improved and others than see her can confirm
    I strongly think she is the Nanaka from last year.. if yes, then she is worth the visit.. 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    I strongly think she is the Nanaka from last year.. if yes, then she is worth the visit.. ��
    it's definitely the same Nanaka.
    Here is my review from last time she was here.
    She is a must see girl. Only here for 3 days it says on roster.
    Looks like she has changed her hair colour. The orange looks cute!

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ghlight=nanaka

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    I strongly think she is the Nanaka from last year.. if yes, then she is worth the visit.. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

I recognised one of the photos (won’t say which one…) I might actually be bit greedy this time round and keep this one to myself lol ….

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Please let us know how you go with Mio and if her face is as pretty as Asahi.
    I saw Mio recently. She was hard to catch given her short hours and limited working days.
    In short, very good service. Body very similar to Asahi, slim with nice abs, but Mio more athletic/muscly-toned than Asahi.
    Face is very pretty. Mio abit more tanned. Whereas Asahi has pale-milky white skin.
    Both good at speaking English.

I think body-wise, Mio similar to Asahi.
    Face-wise, Rena more similar to Asahi.

But yes, in terms of current line-up, Mio is probably the closest in terms of similarity to Asahi.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I recognised one of the photos (won’t say which one…) I might actually be bit greedy this time round and keep this one to myself lol ….
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

Ok since I successfully fending off the competition and managed to score a booking plus she is only here for 2 more days I’ll spill the beans…yes she is the Nanaka from last year

Thanks for the review Rooter I was gonna reply and say thanks I know she’s a gem I did a review on her here….but realised I never reviewed her can’t rmb why….i think I may have kept her to myself back then but 100% this girl would me my S tier maybe even goat tier

I saw her twice and wanted to see her again but sadly she left for Japan and I couldn’t get a booking with her for her last day…. I’m seeing her today and will confirm if looks and service is what I remember it to be

Those curious photo 2 of her in glasses is one look like her most and what made me recognise her instantly… highlights was defs her gfe and innocent vibes she gives off she’s best enjoyed with nice warm foreplay which goes to reflect why 45 mins minimum (I’d recommend an hr esp if u want 2 rounds)

Will report back later after my session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Nanaka – Service Queen with JAV experience SM where she was the S… a 360 from her first visit xD

Overall looks:
    photos are accurate the first 2 photos are accurate id say 80%?
    The hair and bangs are spot on. Angle looks bit funny in the first but in the shower in mish and during cowgirl the 2nd photo is what you can expect to see minus the glasses.
    Clean body with no tatts, few minor scars on one of her wrist which common with some Japanese youth but not a deal breaker with the ginza red light and when focusing on her other main attractions…
    Main Attractions is her natural rack, pussy lips and bum
    D size natural boobs that are nice firm and perky with nice hard nipples when shes horny. Milky white boobs where u can see a bit of the veins haha
    Legs are shaved not waxed/lasered so tad bit of prickly only a tad
    This girl either like getting fucked in doggy or learnt from Jessie and the pros where she ask you to sit on edge of bed and then she proceeds to kneel on the floor to give BBBJ during mish and I was feeling up her legs felt some carpet burn on her knees lol
    Nice pink pussy fully shaved and good pussy lips/curtain
    Onto the best feature – best ass for for 2024… she has a nice big bum mocha mocha but in my view better bum then J Len J Asumi and J Aina why?
    Her bum is nice and big just like their but its firm and toned so very good to grab smack and get that kick back when doing doggy and prone bone.
    If I had to compare Len and Aina bum is like a nice dinner roll fresh out of the oven with a lot of cushioning while Nanaka is like a warm bagel still soft but firm at the same time (more on this later)
    Con: the only con was maybe bit of foam throughout, too much submission and PSE (again just personal pref as I prefer GFE) and during DFK was bit toothy… if u seen J Len you know what I mean by toothy during DFK

Face 8 -8.5
    First photo she looks like an AI doll u can get in Japan but the 2nd photo is more accurate. Up close her face looks bit stiff and slimmer than when she was here first time round but can definitely see the resemblance in the photos

Body wise 8
    she is young id say early twenties despite claiming to be 19…. Shes so funny I ask her how old she is and she goes 19 and I just laughed and she goes yes last time I came I was 18 now I am 19 lmaooo but yea real ages I reckon early twenties 21-23 max
    Imagine a slimmer version of both Aina and Len in that she is probs size 6/7 with curves in the right places and she is not as tall like J Nagi and J Linon so her arms and thighs are bit thicker in proportion to body – typical; Japanese. Shes a slimmed down version of J Len with face looking bit more firm compare with Len but her boobs much nicer firm and perky no droop at all.

Service 8

Ok here is where it might get a bit controversial coming down to personal taste and also me having connection with the girl.
    If you saw Nanaka when she was first here don’t expect her to be giving the same service…. (in a good way) when she first came last year she was very much the innocent and cute vibe and shy and lets you take the lead etc…
    This time round she mixes the gfe with PSE more pse and submission style
    Got there bit early and was in the waiting room just standing under the aircon cos I was sweating like mad. When I finally got called to the room nanaka didn’t hide behind the door and she instantly recognise me like long lost lovers…. She was like I see you before and I said yes to confirm and she instantly came in for hugs and DFK and thanked me for picking her and that she was so happy to see me (very GFE up until this point)
    Then the undress and shower routine and if u seen her before you know its her routine to ask you to undress and strip her – part of the game and service.
    Into the shower a nice clean focusing on my only before moving down for shower BBBJ with lots of eye contact and flirty eyes. Mix of slurping in and out with some flicks on the knob
    Then she goes yummy and ok? And then I leave first to dry myself before she gives herself a nice clean
    Onto the bed and she immediately comes in for DFK and hug before moving to cat bath (pretty ordinary right) and then it took a 360 turning into submissive devil….. (wink wink) after a bit of cat bath she wastes no time and moves down to give bbbj starting off slow and sensual and then moving onto become a machine gun and super slurpy. She caught me staring at her and she does her innocent play where she goes don’t look at me I am shy and uses one hand to cover her face before bobbing back down to give that machine gun style bbbj
    At this point my hands started wondering and exploring her body and again she put on the innocent and shy vibe by playfully covering access to boobs before letting you fondle them and claiming she very sensitive (not sure if FOAM) but she still lets you play and suck on them at this I had one hand holding her hand and my other hand playing with her boobs to which she releases the grip and places my hand on her ass and goes grab me here I think she meant squeeze my bum?
    Not long after she is enjoying herself too much and just initiates turning around and going 69 more like an action than a question and I happily oblige with the taste test and she was squirming up and down without even FIV again could be foam but convincing enough
    After this a bit of pussy slide before if was time for me to play submissive as I get her to lay on her back and ask if FIV is ok and she said yes but go slow and holey shit she was tight….she brought a new move to her arsenal this time round and almost broke my finger as you finger her and go in deeper and shes gets more wet she started to perform keagle and was clenching and twerking so hard I thought my finger gonna break – good thing she didn’t keagle during sex
    What got even more hot was she then pulled my hand out and starting sucking my fingers holey shit I was like what happened to the cute and innocent nanaka I remembered LOL
    This was almost half an hr with just foreplay so I motioned time for sex and she used her fingers to motion me to come up to the bed and gave me more bbbj while guiding me hands to her boobs and pussy to give her some more FIV holy shit
    Couldn’t take it no more and asked for the dom and she reached for some lube as well.
    We did a few of the common positions but id say doggy and standing doggy were the highlights as she looks back at you with eye contact and cow girl also destroyed me…. Those who have seen Jessie and Rebecca will know what I mean she started off with legs flat and grinded the heck out of me before going on her legs to rid me and ride me she did to the point I thought my dick would snap if I don’t maintain the erection….i said wait cos it was getting a bit painful and she goes why whats wrong and proceeded to fuck me even harder making sure to get max air time with each pump again just like Jessie in cowgirl where ur like fk my dick chill out… soon after I asked for some more doggy and then finishing in this position and didn’t opt for the CIM as I didn’t like the fast paced bbbj so finishing in doggy as I could control my own pace the way I like
    Rested for a bit and upped the AC before first buzzer went off so we headed for the showers…. I got to the entrance of shower doors and stopped cos my knees were bit numb and she giggles good workout? LOL

WIR:

ok – honest review and a couple of disclaimers…
    1) If you saw her last year and enjoyed her mainly for the aid role play and her putting on the innocent baby attitude and like to be the dominant type then u can repeat her but don’t go in expecting the same vibe or experience.
    2) My experience may be different to yours as I saw her 2/3 times last year and she recognised me this time so that might have changed the experience and vibe

If you want a pretty young girl with curves in the right spot, nice natural rack, mochi mochi bum and PSE vibes where you are like her fuck toy definitely see her
    I asked her if she was coming back and she said mostly likely no as she does not like this kinda work and just needs extra money for her uni studies as she works as barista in Japan but the pay is nothing and uni is expensive so just her for quick cash injection. Her boobs are very nice maybe similar to Asumi not Len

if you want a slim and petite girl or one with oozing GFE u might get more PSE but not sure if thats just for me cos she recognized me LOL

YMMV – as always treat girls with respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I am so glad i saw J Nanaka on her last day and wish that she stayed longer. Honestly, i can say one of the best girls i have experienced at Ginza so far. I was her last customer and i was afraid the level of service would not be as good but she was still full of energy and so damn Kawaii.

In the end i did request for CIM but she said she never done it before and was afraid of the taste, "maybe taste sour?"

I hope she will come back one day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Oh I am so glad i saw J Nanaka on her last day and wish that she stayed longer. Honestly, i can say one of the best girls i have experienced at Ginza so far. I was her last customer and i was afraid the level of service would not be as good but she was still full of energy and so damn Kawaii.

In the end i did request for CIM but she said she never done it before and was afraid of the taste, "maybe taste sour?"

I hope she will come back one day
    hahahaha didnt check if its in her profile but she gave me CIM

i think she is just playing the game bro - next time u can try say really and give a sad face and see if she do it if its in her description....

i dont know if its in her description but i asked for pussy slide and she was initially like whats that?

she was already straddling me and i had the feeling she knew what i meant so i gently and slowed pulled her lips and hips toward me to create the movement

and then she smiled and covers her face and just went into auto pilot giving me damn rough pussy slide im talking rebecca and jessie level and then she stops and goes ur the first guy i ever do this with...

looks at me again and smiles and then goes back to do a bit more i had to stop her in case it accidentally slips in or i cum too quick lol

Disclaimer i'd seen her few times before in her first stint and she recognizes me this time so maybe i got better service...

As always treat girls with respect and others reading dont take the above as gospel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahaha didnt check if its in her profile but she gave me CIM

i think she is just playing the game bro - next time u can try say really and give a sad face and see if she do it if its in her description....

i dont know if its in her description but i asked for pussy slide and she was initially like whats that?

she was already straddling me and i had the feeling she knew what i meant so i gently and slowed pulled her lips and hips toward me to create the movement

and then she smiled and covers her face and just went into auto pilot giving me damn rough pussy slide im talking rebecca and jessie level and then she stops and goes ur the first guy i ever do this with...

looks at me again and smiles and then goes back to do a bit more i had to stop her in case it accidentally slips in or i cum too quick lol

Disclaimer i'd seen her few times before in her first stint and she recognizes me this time so maybe i got better service...

As always treat girls with respect and others reading dont take the above as gospel
    Ahh yep it was listed in profile ��, but nevertheless still had a good time with her hehehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Ahh yep it was listed in profile ��, but nevertheless still had a good time with her hehehe
    As long as you had a good time… I think she was playing the game hahaha

Did you see her bbbj skills this time round bloody machine gun mode and going at it non stop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BUMPING THIS Post

few new C Girls at both shops....

anyone seen C Nana at Empire or C Mix V Angela at Club?

Might TOFTT if I can’t get Sana and J Yui doesn’t show up lol
    Really craving a pretty face hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gonna see C x V Angela today and report back hehehe

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Any AR on the new K girls?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CxV Angela – SEXY V Girl GFE Vibes and Top Service and VICE grip Pussy and Lick my nipples like coated in Manuka Honey

First impressions is I went in with no expectations…. Lol

Firstly her face was blurred on website and 2nd reception said she is pretty but could be not ur type but other customers have said she is pretty but u can try since just half hr booking she not bad.
    Originally I wanted J Sana or J Yui but I couldn’t get the time I wanted so decided to TOFTT for Angela since her photos look smoking and I don’t think I seen a C girl in long long time
    Something came up at work and tried to move my booking but reception said she was fully booked before me so I defs know some ppl have seen here just not shared….

Anyway door opens and shes quite cute and pretty not the glamour/beautiful model type like chance with the smokey eye look but more cute GND type with minimal/just the right amount of makeup and foundation.
    She gives a lot of eye contact through out the session too and since she had really nice makeup and some glittery eye shadow just below her eye lids it looked very hot when she would look at you during the bbbj.
    I’d give her face like a 7.5 but hard to describe face as ppl have different tastes for example I didn’t find berry that cute but others found her very pretty.
    On certain angles she’s a stunner but straight on, the angle her face looks bit V shaped and chin pointing out if you get me but still pretty as her face and skin is quite flawless and no sign of blemish or acne scar or thick makeup during close up in mish unlike other girls during certain light and angles u can see their makeup is bit thick

Body 7.5-8
    Pros – this mark is for me cos I like petite slim thing and leggy. I don’t think shes very leggy as I didn’t have time to try standing doggy but she is indeed very slim petite and nimble you can just pick her up to fuck.
    And her leg to body ration is great is she is very slim unlike some/most of the J girls rather that have thin legs but a thicker upper thigh
    Lovely shaved pussy and nice curtains with good meaty bum
    She also has nice hand and feet like very small and cute if you know what I mean suits her thin nimble body
    Her skin si very firm and smooth – she clearly takes care of herself
    Cons probly the only thing I mark down and that’s just me is her boob job C Cup and nicely done but defs can tell they are bolt ons
    The last 2 photos I would say represents her more in terms of her nimble and petite figure, the big rack hugging her chest and her lovely flowing hair the last 2 photos represent her hair length well but the first photo with her hair down and the wavy look is what she has atm maybe she has a curler in the room?

ALRIGHT – BEST PART and the Highlight her service
    Service for me 8.5 – 9

Usually hand over of the mouth wash and then we both strip and into shower
    She was very warm and smiling from the time I enter the room (and this remained through the session) so knew this would a great session. Into the shower and she gave me a thorough wash before rinsing off lil jack and initiating DFK.
    She then moved down to slowly gulping him and giving a very sensual bbbj with lots of eye contact. I wouldn’t mind if she kept going tbh but I only had 30 mins so motioned that’s enough by saying ok
    She looks a lot more Viet than Chinese but funnily enough kept speaking to me in mandarin maybe cos I uttered 2/3 chinese words I knew?

Dry up and onto the bed and we were both cold so she turned down the aircon before jumping on the bed with some DFK while stroking lil Jack she did this in cowgirl position with her pussy just above lil jack allowing some toughing and rubbing of her clit. This is where the service upped a notch and peaked as I have never been so aroused by catbath…. I know this is not everyones thing with catbath but the way she tickled and ate my nipples was insane like she was playing with the tip of the knob…. I don’t know how to explain but I was so aroused by the catbath and her tasting the nipples….she went from licking and kissing to biting and sucking to hard sensual tongue flicks all while tucking on dick with her hand omg it was so damn hot if you like and enjoy catbath and bbbj she is a must try.

She then moved down to bbbj which I was semi hard already at this stage and proceeded with a fantastic bbbj which was a mixture of all in 1 ie licking of the shafting sucking up and down tongue flicks on knob before moving down to give the balls some attention too
    DD is not on offer btw and soon I was begin to throb and pulsate and she asked if I want CIM but it was just 30min session and 1 shot only so I said no later and asked for sex. She hopped off to grab dom and lube before suiting up and hoping on top. This is why top service from the time out of the shower and lay on the need I never moved or changed positions hahaha as she was riding me in cow girl she bent down to do some dfk and give my nipples some more tongue play fuck it was so hot.

But this girl is TIGHT like FUCKING the tightest pussy I had all year it was like a literal vice grip and I have had fair bit of pussy. Figured it was my turn to get off my arse and do some work and asked her to change as she got off and lil jack was sliding out so too was the dom that’s how tight and wet she was by the time she hoping off the tip of the dom was like clinging to her pussy and she goes uh oh and we changed new dom as I entered in mish.

Fuck me she was tight as I entered and stopped half way to slowly ease and push in her face let out a soft moan and she did this kiss like move to signal for some DFK as I was about to lean in and give some soft pumps. She then motioned for me to lean forward and come up a bit and again went to town on my nipples…. Wtf its like today my nipples were coated in Manuka honey or something.

Her ass from behind was nice to grab and I was getting close to cumming so asked for doggy. As I pulled out of mish I had to hold onto the dom as it was about to rip off again…. Into doggy looking at the side mirror and pumping away and her moaning as I grab her tits I was getting close so asked for CIM
    She obliged and got tissue to pull off the dom and went for bbbj this was amazing as I had some pre cum and she didn’t mind no tissues or wet wipe to clean off. I think this was again stand out service for C girl as they tend to use lots of tissue but she didn’t use an y tissues at all.
    I am so good with the timing that 2 mins into the BBBJ first buzzer went off and she started again talking to me Chinese she said a few things while her hands still moving and jacking me off but I didn’t understand so just said ok she said something again and her hands went from sloppy and sensual to machine gun mode – I think she meant CIM if I help you finish cos I understood help and finish

She did amazing hand job of the shaft while tongue swirl licking and flicking of the knob and took the CIM til the last drop before covering her mouth and smiling and walk over to the sync.
    No mouth gargle or loud spit noises.

After I showered and went to get dressed she had a quick rinse and then wrapped herself in a towel and elegantly sat on the edge of the bed swinging her feet and smiling and giggling every time I looked at her
    Complimented her with the few Chinese words I know and she kept smiling and saying thank you. Final buzzer went and I almost lost balance putting on my shoe and she grabs me and goes don’t worry take ur time and as I getup to leave she goes make sure u have everything in Chinese and gave me good bye hug and kiss still naked and wrapped in a towel only.

WIR:
    Overall great experience and a Chinese girl I would recommend for the top top service and GFE vibes. She looks more Viet to me but I think any Chinese punters that can speak mando will have a good time chatting and flirting with her.
    Ginza profile is right about her having innocent face and being a bit shy as she gave those shy GF vibes and definitely didn’t feel like you were with a WL maybe a sugar baby you been dating and still new to the business. Maybe remind you of uni sweetheart on the outside but naughty girl in the sheets.
    While she gives the new and innocent vibe the way she knows sex, her catbath and bbbj skills she defs had experience before

Bit of prelude to the 2 New K Girls --- I rocked up to 278 on time but Angela was delayed a bit and guess who I saw at reception? It was non other than the infamous Jessie and I know one of the new K Girls from Empire was staked out at 278 as some one in the waiting room had booked her….afterwards when I gave my feedback to reception and kept raving on about her service he smiled and said service good yea? And I go very good and he smiled and said trained her well…. I have a hunch Jessie may have given her some tips and pointers and even trained the new K Girls from Empire as one of them was definitely at 278…

Happy punting all and hope to see or hear some intel on the new K Girls from Empire soon…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jack selling me on Angela. Haha, seems like she made the most out of everything for your 30 mins. An yeah the new k girls look interesting too. May have to bite the bullet and see one soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Any AR on the new K girls?
    Yes! U can find the almighty Rooter's review on them here

K Jee ho
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...d-to-your-list

K Soo Yeon
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nd-PSE-SERVICE

you gonna see them and report back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Jack selling me on Angela. Haha, seems like she made the most out of everything for your 30 mins. An yeah the new k girls look interesting too. May have to bite the bullet and see one soon
    yea the only down side was i didnt get to daty much which is normally my fav but the clock was running and her pussy looked so good i had to tap that hahahah

theres a few reviews up for the new K Girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never got to do a proper review on her so pasting thread to her review if she ever returns as shes defs one to try at least once

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...11623-K-Nayeon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never got to do a proper review on her so pasting thread to her review if she ever returns as shes defs one to try at least once

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...11623-K-Nayeon
    Ohhhh, yes, she certainly is that!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast