Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Just last week, a WL had told me she was onto her 3rd customer/boyfriend. She is constantly arguing with the current one because he wants her to quit. Anything new ? lol. I look back and think what a waste of time the whole dating shit is with a WL. Punt, fuck, leave. I learnt the hard way like a lot of other punters that have been in my shoes
    You make valid points. However, let’s stop feeding the troll. Your post is genuine and the OP’s is not. Another made up story under a different username.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Just last week, a WL had told me she was onto her 3rd customer/boyfriend. She is constantly arguing with the current one because he wants her to quit. Anything new ? lol. I look back and think what a waste of time the whole dating shit is with a WL. Punt, fuck, leave. I learnt the hard way like a lot of other punters that have been in my shoes

I don’t want her to quit her job.

If anything just to stop seeing her current BFs. I thought I could handle that but I cannot. Yes I’m possessive, I don’t know what love is but I have intense feelings in her goodness irrespective of whose cock she sucks at work.

Work is work and then there is us.

Quote Originally Posted by kayofa View Post
    Even when dating normal girls there's easy tell-tale signs whether she's wife material or divorcee material. Wife material don't play games, BBFS is always on the cards and she's constantly trying to make you happy. Divorcee material plays the shit test game, makes you wait months for sex, doesn't even allow BBFS during safe days and plays super hard to get.

The dangerous side of the divorcee material girl is when she pushes you away and suddenly does a 180° by giving you so much attention just to make you come back, then proceeds to stonewall you again.

OP's girl should've been shown the door ages ago. She's giving BBFS to her paying customers but won't even have safe sex with the person she's in a relationship with. Signs that she's trouble and nothing good will come out of her. She'll get worse if she's in her 30s.
    In this relationship I’m definitely the troublemaker. I’m a womaniser, a cheater and a punter. Plus I’m a liar. Perhaps working women are exactly the same? Perhaps some are not. I tarred her with the same brush when I feel I shouldn’t have. Some people are kind and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Yes, they are your problems, not ours and nobody here really wants to know or hear about it
    It didn’t start out this way. I wanted to flex on what I had scored. Instead I’m writing a Shakespearean tragedy. My life is laid bare on this forum for all to see. I’ve fallen on my own petard twice now in this ML relationship when I should have bowed down and thanked the gods for granting me my wish.

Why do I do these things?

Why am I causing a beautiful flower to wilt with my poisonous words and devil like behaviour?

Tell me why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    offer them PR for a free punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    You make valid points. However, let’s stop feeding the troll. Your post is genuine and the OP’s is not. Another made up story under a different username.
    Johny77 this thread is genuine. I need help to win her back and curb my rudeness towards her.

Does any man take women seriously? I never have. Perhaps that’s my first problem.

She’s hurt, angry, upset and I’ve even affected her days at work. God knows if she’s given some poor punter a mechanical hand job! If it’s you then you can blame that on me.

I may make a joke but in all seriousness I’m treating the relationship with no respect. That’s my shortfall, not being respectful.

She’s got a gentle nature and if anything is timid in certain instances and would rather keep her upset bottled up inside than call me out for what I am. A cunt. In our day to day discourse when we are out in public she is shy. I’m the control freak. I let her decide on meals as she is very good at doing that but everything else I make the choices. Including choosing to break up twice in two days.

I’m the maestro in the symphony of my own self destruction.

Great isn’t it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s time admin bans this clown……again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s time admin bans this clown……again.
    Johny77 Have you ever dated a sex worker? This makes my fourth. Next week I’ll have a fifth. It’s already in the pipeline, another long term project.

I presume you’re single. Would you date a ML if given the opportunity? A simple yes or no.

I’m not interested in your time to do this or time to do that. You either achieve and live your life or read about me and my life in real time.

A yes or a no.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Spot on. Think about it like you're walking on a street and a stranger comes up and starts talking to you. When you start to realise that the guy is a nutcase, would you continue engaging in any meaningful convo with him? How far do you think what you say to him would go? Maybe in the next 30 mins he's gonna schizo into another persona and there goes all your wasted breathe! That "soul" is gone into the ether, never to return.

This is exactly the same as that scenario. Forum, walking on a street, it's the same thing. Stop wasting your time, there are plenty of more meaningful things to do in life than to engage a completely unreal persona as this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Spot on. Think about it like you're walking on a street and a stranger comes up and starts talking to you. When you start to realise that the guy is a nutcase, would you continue engaging in any meaningful convo with him? How far do you think what you say to him would go? Maybe in the next 30 mins he's gonna schizo into another persona and there goes all your wasted breathe! That "soul" is gone into the ether, never to return.

This is exactly the same as that scenario. Forum, walking on a street, it's the same thing. Stop wasting your time, there are plenty of more meaningful things to do in life than to engage a completely unreal persona as this.
    Goldfinger didn’t you say you had me on block?

I’m only here because the ML is either asleep or at dinner with another guy. What’s your guess? I’ll know in the morning how she feels about continuing this debacle. Besides recounting a tale from the Jurassic era when you punted and exchanged shells for currency where are your latest conquests Goldfinger? Got none, right.

Anyway to each their own.

It’ll be a big week if she comes around and if not then I’ll push forward my long term project. Plus there’s always punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    In this relationship I’m definitely the troublemaker. I’m a womaniser, a cheater and a punter. Plus I’m a liar. Perhaps working women are exactly the same? Perhaps some are not. I tarred her with the same brush when I feel I shouldn’t have. Some people are kind and nice.
    Take my advice and look in the mirror every morning. Don't try to fix how you look in it, tell yourself that the person in the mirror isn't you. Tell him he's ugly and stupid, and the ugliest person in the world is only second to the person you see in the mirror. Once you accept that and you can love even the dirty cripple lady who begs for a living, you will realise how stupid you were for chasing someone for validation.

Like I said, wife material don't play games. There's women who want to have a husband, and women who wants to be a wife. If you can't tell the difference, you need a LOT of growing up to do. That girl in your rant is definitely not wife material, and you're definitely not husband material as you don't want to stick to one girl your whole life.

What's stopping "de facto" couples from marrying? Isn't "de facto" the same as marriage nowadays, just in a different can of sardines? For a government to come up with such labels it shows how degraded we are as human societies.

If you want to keep your ego and "womanise", don't bother having a relationship and complaining about your boo-boo on a forum. You clearly need to unlearn many habits to find the right person.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve already picked her and blown the relationship twice for no other reason than I don’t respect my good fortune. Now I’m back trying for a third time. This morning I’ll know if she wants to proceed. Things started on the wrong foot with her as I had preconceived ideas that sex workers cannot be trusted. Hell knows I’ve read enough sordid tales on here and elsewhere not to even contemplate such forum heresy. Yet I want to try once more. She’s already blocked me on one messaging app. I’d say that’s what it is. A block.

I’ve gone 12 hours without contact. Generally she says good morning early.

This is my life, my future, my destiny I’m writing about. I may joke about things but I’m serious about her.

She’ll have to unblock me. We will chat if and when it happens. Then go from there.

I’m not like her other boyfriends. I consider them soft cock losers. They probably give flowers and chocolates and say nice things and wouldn’t dare ever cause conflict or put their relationship with her at risk. Some of them even talk about me with her. I’ve read the txts. She shows me. They give her advice. I never tell her what to do about them. I just say they’ll never be as good as I am or do the things I do. She says I have a high opinion of myself and yes I do. I agreed. Maybe she likes underachieving guys as they don’t rock the boat and she controls them. She is controlling but not over me. The only thing she wins on is dating. Going out. I agree on doing that. Her other wants. No.

I’m not desperate.. I don’t cling. I chase then get, then burn. It’s a cycle of self destruction. It’s like I cannot trust, I cannot love and I cannot stop. I had this exact problem several times previously with women way younger than myself.

I don’t understand why.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dating a ML

Is this another episode of Baby Reindeer? This reads along the same f&$k up line, the guy in that show is all f$&k up from his previous traumas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbersock View Post
    Is this another episode of Baby Reindeer? This reads along the same f&$k up line, the guy in that show is all f$&k up from his previous traumas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Strange coincidental comment, someone I know was watching that show only recently and mentioned a bit about it. Very strange. I skimmed through the wiki on it. Life is full of deju vu and coincidences, perhaps even past lives if you believe in such.

Traumas. We are the sum total of all our past and present experiences plus our ancestors DNA. Whether trauma is carried forward through the gene pool is open to discussion.

I could stop writing soon and perhaps I will, tempting fate could be a problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some date to get citizenship

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Some date to get citizenship
    Yes of course. This is the lucky country.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    This is spot on, cheers to the champion behind this video, it’s accurate and true from start to finish (applicable to girls working here)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve watched almost every video on YouTube relating to Thai women. You could call it a Sun Tzu learning curve.

Thai Talk with Dan is a favourite channel.

Just throw it into YouTube and watch.

A farang and his money are soon parted.

Well, not all are…

💰

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    I’m not desperate.. I don’t cling. I chase then get, then burn. It’s a cycle of self destruction. It’s like I cannot trust, I cannot love and I cannot stop. I had this exact problem several times previously with women way younger than myself.

I don’t understand why.
    Your 7 pages of replies have been contradicting your own statements. If you're not desperate, "in control" of your own life and living the "dream" then why are you still unhappy?

You're a prisoner of your own fantasies. Like it or not, you're stuck in a loop that you can't get out of because you've been chasing your own tail. It's not the women's age, it's the validation you're chasing from someone you perceive as "popular" just because you perceive yourself as somewhat "popular" amongst other girls.

And the problem is that you're fucking with the relationship like a dick entering and exiting a vagina multiple times. You think that retaliating and then charming her back is going to "teach" her a lesson to not piss you off when the fact is that you didn't realise you're the reason why she pissed you off in the first place. She didn't run for the hills becoz she had hoped you would show her your softer side. You behave as if you're the Godfather because all these while you've had people feeding you so many compliments your ego got too inflated.

Do her a favour and leave her be. If she's moved on with another guy, trust me that guy is doing you a favour. Imagine the headaches she's raining onto that guy, you never want to be him.

That's all from my honest opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your 7 pages of replies have been contradicting your own statements. If you're not desperate, "in control" of your own life and living the "dream" then why are you still unhappy?

You're a prisoner of your own fantasies. Like it or not, you're stuck in a loop that you can't get out of because you've been chasing your own tail. It's not the women's age, it's the validation you're chasing from someone you perceive as "popular" just because you perceive yourself as somewhat "popular" amongst other girls.

And the problem is that you're fucking with the relationship like a dick entering and exiting a vagina multiple times. You think that retaliating and then charming her back is going to "teach" her a lesson to not piss you off when the fact is that you didn't realise you're the reason why she pissed you off in the first place. She didn't run for the hills becoz she had hoped you would show her your softer side. You behave as if you're the Godfather because all these while you've had people feeding you so many compliments your ego got too inflated.

Do her a favour and leave her be. If she's moved on with another guy, trust me that guy is doing you a favour. Imagine the headaches she's raining onto that guy, you never want to be him.

Good summation and advice. However, the issue here is that this story is made up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

First of all yes it’s a loop. Why I don’t know. My relationship life is one continuous loop. I don’t see any happy women along the way. By that I mean at the end they are never happy.

I move on and destroy once again.

Getting back to this relationship.

We are back on!

It took 407 messages between us last night. I only realised the number this morning when I reread everything. Obviously her input is half of those. I don’t know how many of you guys have a real bond with your sex worker friends? I’m so fickle I was ready to just delete her number and end everything on a whim. I know I’d regret it but it’s either on or off, there’s no middle ground.

I’d say there’s a strong bond of insanity.

Who is the craziest, her or I ?

That’s a topic that only the future knows.

Good summation and advice. However, the issue here is that this story is made up.
    No it’s not Johny.

If it was made up I wouldn’t have wasted so much time extrapolating. I’d just be randomly posting comments on the forum instead of sticking to this one thread. Yes I’ve posted on two other threads but you got upset didn’t you?

You have to remember this relationship will either crash and burn very shortly or it’ll stand the test of time. We’ve been through a lot already. More than most couples.

Mentally I’m the stronger of the two and have other girls to fall back on. She isn’t as tainted by life as I am. Yes she sucks cocks for a living and thus should be more worldly, possibly hardened… or is that just her customers?

I often wonder if she has been through tragedy previously and that’s why she’s chosen this profession or she’s just an opportunistic person looking for the next big catch. She knows what I’m like and I her. It takes two to tango and even at the end of our message exchange last night I had to reign her in. She submitted and I knew things were back on track. My track.

Yes Johny it’s all real, very real.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast