Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex worker expressions and or issues

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sex worker expressions and or issues

This thread is to help punters overcome any difficulties or misunderstandings they may experience with a sex worker. Feel free to post any issues you may have and quite possibly a fellow punter may have some words of wisdom to alleviate your problem.

I’ll start with my first issue. I have been told several times lately “you think too much”.

Obviously it’s an expression used in a certain culture. That may well be the case but I don’t go through life without thinking. If everything was left to fate nothing would be achieved. A car needs a driver, a plane a captain and so forth. Without thinking you’d never reach your desired destination.

Obviously “you think too much” means something, but what?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    This thread is to help punters overcome any difficulties or misunderstandings they may experience with a sex worker. Feel free to post any issues you may have and quite possibly a fellow punter may have some words of wisdom to alleviate your problem.

I’ll start with my first issue. I have been told several times lately “you think too much”.

Obviously it’s an expression used in a certain culture. That may well be the case but I don’t go through life without thinking. If everything was left to fate nothing would be achieved. A car needs a driver, a plane a captain and so forth. Without thinking you’d never reach your desired destination.

Obviously “you think too much” means something, but what?
    Its usually Thai girls who say "you think too much" so I'm guessing she's Thai

It means exactly just that. Maybe u over-analyze everything & worry too much. Just relax and take everything as it comes. Thai people generally just live for the moment & just live day-by-day.
    (Make money today, spend everything today. Worry about tomorrow when it comes)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’re right, the one who said that is Thai. I thought it meant I talk too much? I’m the guy who will stand in front of a crowd at a pub and talk, I find it very easy to preach. Their nature is soft not outspoken I know.

You cannot take things as they come. It doesn’t work well in western culture. You’ll never get anywhere. You have to set targets and plan to meet or exceed. Then move onto the next. These women were six month targets. I scored them but what now? Take every day as it comes? Where’s my prayer book…

I’ve just been googling the answers to my first question. There are many, from failures to failures just about covers it. Thinking too much causes failure. Not thinking enough guarantees failure.

This is frustrating. Almost as frustrating as waiting for a response back from txts or messages. Which leads me to another issue.

Response time.

If they have read your message why do they reply so late? It can be 12 hours or longer even. Most people spend 12 hours on their phones a day so surely they see your message pop up on the screen. Considering I should be using pencil and paper or an old Burroughs typewriter I respond quickly, why don’t they?

Yesterday one missed out on lunch due to a late reply. A nice lunch. The other today got the benefit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just don’t believe it when they tell you “you’re so big.”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Just don’t believe it when they tell you “you’re so big.”
    What?!

They said that to you TOO !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only hear them say, “you’re getting bigger”, “getting” being the descriptor.

I’m still trying to fathom out the message delay. Perhaps they go via the cell tower on Alpha Centauri?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You’re right, the one who said that is Thai. I thought it meant I talk too much? I’m the guy who will stand in front of a crowd at a pub and talk, I find it very easy to preach. Their nature is soft not outspoken I know.

You cannot take things as they come. It doesn’t work well in western culture. You’ll never get anywhere. You have to set targets and plan to meet or exceed. Then move onto the next. These women were six month targets. I scored them but what now? Take every day as it comes? Where’s my prayer book…

I’ve just been googling the answers to my first question. There are many, from failures to failures just about covers it. Thinking too much causes failure. Not thinking enough guarantees failure.

This is frustrating. Almost as frustrating as waiting for a response back from txts or messages. Which leads me to another issue.

Response time.

If they have read your message why do they reply so late? It can be 12 hours or longer even. Most people spend 12 hours on their phones a day so surely they see your message pop up on the screen. Considering I should be using pencil and paper or an old Burroughs typewriter I respond quickly, why don’t they?

Yesterday one missed out on lunch due to a late reply. A nice lunch. The other today got the benefit.
    It means you are low priority. It's quite obvious

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only hear them say, “you’re getting bigger”, “getting” being the descriptor.

I’m still trying to fathom out the message delay. Perhaps they go via the cell tower on Alpha Centauri?
    "Bigger" is the descriptor, "getting" is a verb.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dude you have boasted multiple times about making them wait for a reply to a text. Why do you do it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    "Bigger" is the descriptor, "getting" is a verb.
    Reggie, “you think too much” is a phrase.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude you have boasted multiple times about making them wait for a reply to a text. Why do you do it?
    It’s a power play, nothing more. It’s like trying to work logic from a pile of sand as it slips through your fingers and just as frustrating. Surely there must be a formula? Surely other guys who date SW’s have as much trouble communicating with them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another question:

If a person doesn’t match your energy in communication, physical activity and most importantly sex will they likely ever?

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    It means you are low priority. It's quite obvious
    I was going to COMPLETELY agree with you, until I saw who was quoted (Ignore List at work on the original post), so will have to revise my agreement to: It's quite obvious to MOST of us, the ADULTS in the room. Now the needy CHILD... not so much. For those that think they are the center of the universe, just beyond their comprehension that they are NOT the center of HER universe. The horror, the horror...

To the adults here, it's not rocket science. She might be a ML, WG, FL, but still, she's a person with her own life outside of work (just like you, I hope anyway). So there are other priorities in her life, things she has to do, things (and people) she wants to do, that take precedence over you. Myself, when I'm "on call", I respond as quickly as I can. When I'm not, I'm NOT a slave to my phone (that Nigerian prince who needs help in clearing those millions will just have to wait).

Having a relationship with a provider is NO different than having a relationship with a civilian, though I will say providers tend to be more astute than a number of civilians. The challenge is not due to her profession, but due to cultural differences. If you're expecting her to be in awe of your power, money, position, than that's a financial relationship. If it's emotional, then treat her as an equal. And have the wisdom to understand the difference, because, for sure, she does. Don't be a burden, be a support.

The irony of reciprocity just lost on some. No doubt spankme thinks it punishment while the recipient thinks nothing of it, just that petulant child acting out again.

To spankme: feel free to reply but unless some adult quotes it, it's tombstone time. Well, I say adult, but perhaps a task for one of your alter-egos (at least for awhile, that Ignore list is always hungry).

To ALL: the ignore list has PHYSICAL benefits. My eyes are much less tired these days, remarkable how much eye-rolling is reduced by its use. YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's happened to just paying, fucking and leaving? This sounds very much like regular real life drama.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Goodness me. This is just a continuation of Spanky’s previous Dating a WL thread. Enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Goodness me. This is just a continuation of Spanky’s previous Dating a WL thread. Enough already!
    Pretty harsh, man, pretty harsh. When someone doesn't have that much successful relationship experience ("I don't understand their behavior"), not much cultural differences experience ("they're talking in code I don't understand"), not many real friends who care or pay attention, is shunned due to boorish behavior, it's nice that Aus99 can provide an outlet for those seeking attention and approbation, and even an answer to an actual question ... Have some empathy, and, when appropriate, provide some real help as LuvJapPusssy and tpol did.

And feel free to help yourself:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3040327

Now you see them, now you don't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I was going to COMPLETELY agree with you, until I saw who was quoted (Ignore List at work on the original post), so will have to revise my agreement to: It's quite obvious to MOST of us, the ADULTS in the room. Now the needy CHILD... not so much. For those that think they are the center of the universe, just beyond their comprehension that they are NOT the center of HER universe. The horror, the horror...

To the adults here, it's not rocket science. She might be a ML, WG, FL, but still, she's a person with her own life outside of work (just like you, I hope anyway). So there are other priorities in her life, things she has to do, things (and people) she wants to do, that take precedence over you. Myself, when I'm "on call", I respond as quickly as I can. When I'm not, I'm NOT a slave to my phone (that Nigerian prince who needs help in clearing those millions will just have to wait).

Having a relationship with a provider is NO different than having a relationship with a civilian, though I will say providers tend to be more astute than a number of civilians. The challenge is not due to her profession, but due to cultural differences. If you're expecting her to be in awe of your power, money, position, than that's a financial relationship. If it's emotional, then treat her as an equal. And have the wisdom to understand the difference, because, for sure, she does. Don't be a burden, be a support.

The irony of reciprocity just lost on some. No doubt spankme thinks it punishment while the recipient thinks nothing of it, just that petulant child acting out again.

To spankme: feel free to reply but unless some adult quotes it, it's tombstone time. Well, I say adult, but perhaps a task for one of your alter-egos (at least for awhile, that Ignore list is always hungry).

To ALL: the ignore list has PHYSICAL benefits. My eyes are much less tired these days, remarkable how much eye-rolling is reduced by its use. YMMV
    I’ll heed your advice 11Bravo, especially the part about cultural differences and you are right about me thinking she should drop everything and be at my beck and call. She has her own life and just because I’ve arrived on the scene I cannot expect her to pine away waiting for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    What's happened to just paying, fucking and leaving? This sounds very much like regular real life drama.
    Some people you have a connection with. Why I don’t know, it’s like something that was meant to happen. That we were meant to be together for a period of time. Whether it has an end date is anyone’s guess at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    No it’s not. It’s for anyone to put forward issues they may have and hopefully obtain a solution.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a window licker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Pretty harsh, man, pretty harsh. When someone doesn't have that much successful relationship experience ("I don't understand their behavior"), not much cultural differences experience ("they're talking in code I don't understand"), not many real friends who care or pay attention, is shunned due to boorish behavior, it's nice that Aus99 can provide an outlet for those seeking attention and approbation, and even an answer to an actual question ... Have some empathy, and, when appropriate, provide some real help as LuvJapPusssy and tpol did.

And feel free to help yourself:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3040327

Now you see them, now you don't.
    Boorish is correct. The ML uses words which mean the same. Some worse. She calls my messages rude, poisonous, toxic and others but you get the vibe.

Yet she still returns. Dinner tonight even if I accept. I wonder why?

Anyway this thread is for those lost souls who don’t want to live in a love lost purgatory. I’ve asked her to forgive and forget. Perhaps she has?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast